It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth Is The True Planet Of War, Not Mars (Curiosity Rover)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Earth Is The True Planet Of War, Not Mars (Curiosity Rover)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NASA's new Mars rover, Curiosity has touched-downed on the red planet sparking hope for Caucasians everywhere with the prospect of eventually colonizing Mars someday.

With Mar's reduced gravity, white people will finally be able to dunk a basketball.

Everything seems to be going fine so far, but the silver lining is that if something does goes wrong we can always blame it on Iran and FINALLY kick off WWIII. Go NWO!

Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if they find a Wal-Mart up there.
There was a guy who calculated that at the rate Wal-Mart is expanding the entire planet would be covered by Wal-Mart by 2053.

No wait, that wasn't Wal-Mart. That was corporate fascism. And it was by 2015.

The price tag for this project comes to 2.5 billion which I think is quite wasteful considering
that with the 29 trillion extracted from US tax payers by banksters we could have not only paid for the mars rover Curiosity itself but also sent every single bankster on Earth to Mars.
Frankly the sun would be my first choice (with no AC).
Consider it a training mission for Hell.

Congress, which has already approved 30,000 drones by the year 2020 to terrorize the American People and implement one-world global fascism, has shown the world that they're way ahead of the game by approving 100,000 drones for Mars by 2100.

Everyone seems to be hoping like giddy children, that some kind of evidence for life on Mars (past or present) is discovered. Which I find a tad peculiar from a species so heavily invested in war & mass-murder. Perhaps we're getting bored with slaughtering people.

Hopefully the Martians are brown so that there will be no moral dilemma in murdering them to steal THEIR resources.

As I watch the US Constitution go up in flames, manufactured wars & poverty being used to further the stranglehold over Humanity, I could hardly say we are evolving.
We're just getting really good at what our Lord & Master Satan tells us to do.

Following along the path we are on now, it won't be long before Earth ends up a desolate, defunct planet like Mars but with the added benefit of lots of skeletons & plastic.

And as cool & exciting I think it would be if Humanity eventually learned how to colonize & terraform other planets I still remain jaded about the idea.

At this point, Humanity can't even keep this planet clean & habitable let alone resuscitate a dead planet back to life.

Let's face it. Our most advanced technology has always been sacrificed to the Gods of War for the purpose of death & destruction.

Earth is the true planet of war, not Mars.

As sophisticated as we like to imagine we are, it's blatantly clear that we're not.
On the tier of intelligent life in the universe, Humanity is a mere notch above chimps.
Or maybe a notch below.

Though it might be fun to distract ourselves from the horrors that we self-create here on earth by surrendering our power to a handful of mass-murdering, psychopathic elites,
the Mars euphoria will fade, (as euphoria tends to do) and we're going to have to refocus our attention back on the colossal mess we're making here on Earth and wake the # up.

edit on 12-8-2012 by 0DeepSpace0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Welp, thats everything you said in the video...

Pretty entertaining.

I agree with sending the banksters on their training mission for hell.

Where did you get 100,000 drones for Mars?
edit on 12-8-2012 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I stopped reading when i saw the words caucasian and white (i seriously did). This seems more like a hate post. Im not even white!
edit on 12-8-2012 by acidsweep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by acidsweep
I stopped reading when i saw the words caucasian and white (i seriously did). This seems more like a hate post. Im not even white!

I thought it was funny myself, i am white btw.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Text doesn't always translate sarcasm well, if you watched his video you'd see he said it kind of jokingly...

I think hate post is stretching it. a lot.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I'm caucasian...where's my hope? Seriously?

I read your OP and agree we are ravaging our planet and some of us are a notch above or below chimps. But to lump everyone together is a bit much.

Not ALL of us do/are ALL of anything.
edit on 8/12/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Double that.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by acidsweep

Well if you had kept on reading you may have seen this has nothing to do with racisim and as far as i can see the dude is spot on apart from the Mars drone thing.

Everyone goes mental at racisim, the only colour that matters is Green.
edit on 12-8-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Okay, the part about "caucasian" was obviously a joke as the OP was saying "white people will finally be able to dunk a basketball" because of the gravity.

The rest of it is just some blabbering about banks. When you hear "trillion" dollar figures in banking, I think people really need to understand that trillions can be used in ways but not actually ever used.

ie.

A bank doesn't necessarily 'spend' a billion dollars when it borrows or takes it in some way. On the other hand, building space vehicles or building something that involves actual labor tends to deplete the money entirely. In banking most transactions are just percentages being made.

Simply throwing out figures like 50 trillion dollars, or the like really makes no sense, nor does it provide and insight to the rant of this OP.

Which I still don't fully understand.

Why not go to Mars?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Okay, wait. I get it.

War is bad.

Check.

OK.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic

Text doesn't always translate sarcasm well, if you watched his video you'd see he said it kind of jokingly...

I think hate post is stretching it. a lot.

You could very well be right that it was said in a jokingly manner. Although I still feel its in poor taste to start a post with those comments if you have something real to say (i still haven't, and have no interest in reading the rest of his post, nor have I watched the video).

just my opinion.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by acidsweep

It was a failed bid at humour. The OP is speaking in the video and it is basically just transcribed to the thread. The joke was that white people can't jump (remember the movie?) and the OP looks caucasian, so take it as you will.

The rest can be summed up with "war is bad" or something along the lines.

Highly doubt the OP will be preforming his comedy act in Vegas anytime soon, but nonetheless there's no need for us to misconstrue what he was trying to say....

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I thought Mars was the god of war, not the planet of war.

Profound...

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 0DeepSpace0

I saw the words Caucasion "white" but i kept on reading and i saw common sense on this post. If Mars were to be colonized at this rate where people still hate eachother then surely there will be a great war between Mars and Earth no doubt.

Deny ignorance people.... just because you see the words "white" "black" "brown" people it does NOT mean that a thread is full of nonsense, It might be, but sometimes its not. You got to keep at it to understand what the writer is trying to explain. Some people are letting their emotions take over their brain, not good not.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
As inspiring as this is......
It's to late.
We gave up our rights the moment they killed the first Native American.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 0DeepSpace0
[more I think the racial part doesnt belong its just uncall for, im latino and play basquetball ,race doesnt matter if you know your game,.......IF YOU wanna make a statement be more specific........

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Mars is an already dead planet. War must have started there and whatever remnants were left came to earth.
All this 'curiosity' is, is the people that know going back to confirm some sort of 'power'

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Welp, thats everything you said in the video...

Pretty entertaining.

I agree with sending the banksters on their training mission for hell.

Where did you get 100,000 drones for Mars?
edit on 12-8-2012 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

Thanks. It was a joke.

top topics

join