It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

loch ness monster

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 03:31 PM
link   
That site is AMAZING
The washed up nessie carchuas or somthing is just a long old string though,i wonder if that is just some dumb hoax or one of many so called "Legendary" sea monsters

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 02:14 PM
link   
A recent BBC programme spent a long time debunking the Nessie myth - and indeed made some serious claims that the origianl pictures were in fact a hoax - revealed on the death of the photographer.

As for the viability of such a creature - It has actually been researched and established many times that the food (fish) stock levels in the Loch are way below that that would be required to maintain a single creature - let alone that required to sustain a colony of them. A colony would be the only way for the creature to have been visible for such a long period. A conversation with any of the many owners of commercial Salmon farms up there indicated the volume of fish in that area and its predation by otters etc - anything larger would certainly have been noticed.

Possibly the most telling information the research revealed was that the image of the Pleseaosaur (sp?) had been used in the original "King King" movie released previously to the first sighting and featured heavily in the publics perceptions at the time.

I, having also visited the area would agree that the Lochs scale is massive - and would believe that in such an area something could be hidden - but the ecological evidence just weighs in too heavily against it.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 01:48 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Not going say i told you so, but i have filmed a phenomena
at lochness in 2002 and this year all i can say there is somthing
there is it a phenomena or a lochness monster i have added pictures
and footage from both 2002/2006.

lsufos.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Many people think that Nessie is a plesiasourus or some other aquatic dinasaur.

Not neccessarily.

It could be any creature, or maybe a combination of creatures seen at different times.

I think it WOULD be hard for a group of plesiasouruses to survive for such a long time.

I actually read a 1000 page book on Nessie written by a determined scientist. The facts were very appealing and made me a believer. I believe something is in there, but I don't know what it is. The loch is huge, plus it is connected to the ocean. Perhaps some large creatures migrate from the ocean to the Loch once in a while?
I don't know. Time will tell. We'll just have to wait.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   
There aint much proof that Nessie is alive.. Cuz so many times the have scanned the hole Lochness with no results so there will come many more results that she dont exist..

So if you ask me.. Nessie dont exist

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join