Olympics Closing Ceremony - Live thread

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
ugh firefox kept crashing on me,... had to switch to internet exploder.

Seems like a strange choice to have the athletes come out of the stands and herd them into segments of the union jack.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
There's some illuminated horizontal 'wheels' above the crowd that look similar to devices in the background of Bruegel's 'Triumph of Death' where skeletons are hoisting the still living but soon to be dead. Some people might know this painting from the cover of Black Sabbath's 'Greatest Hits'. More satanic symbolism?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merriman Weir
Now a flag ceremony. Flags are often used to drape over coffins of dead soldiers returning from foreign conflicts. There's a lot of foreign flags here. To acknowledge the (soon) deaths of the people who will die in England, on (to them) foreign soil? There's people in strange red latex suits chaperoning the flag bearers. I'm not sure of the significance of this, but it's a bit futuristic and fascistic. Maybe a uniform that we aren't usually privy to? Illuminati? Bilderbergers? Possibly a high ranking Masonic degree?

are you joking?

it's the closing ceremony...hence the flags........

as for an illuminati uniform im pretty sure that would be a 10 grand armani tux..........

i love your outlandish thinking..mainly because i genuinely lol'd and soup came out my nose
edit on 12-8-2012 by Ph03n1x because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
sack the freakin DJ for crying out loud, it's a bit of a fuax pas the play the same tunes over and over.

I don't know about symbolic, shambolic so far i think sums it up.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
going to build a piramid soon, the commenters say here

seriously lol...

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThisIsNotReality
going to build a piramid soon, the commenters say here

seriously lol...

Or a giant rubics cube. Haha

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Lots of athletes making 'devil horns' with their hands before the white boxes are coming in. Slaves building a pyramid? Reference to the original 3 Masons which involved the sacrificial murder of Hiram Abbif?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Ooh look there's men in turbans playing drums, and they're building a pyramid with 303 boxes while Kate Bush sings Running Up That Hill. Wonders what the daft fearmongers can make out of that?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Merriman Weir

so i guess that means that every one who is a fan of the University of Texas is a devil worshiping member of the Illuminati???

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by nolabel
Ooh look there's men in turbans playing drums, and they're building a pyramid with 303 boxes while Kate Bush sings Running Up That Hill. Wonders what the daft fearmongers can make out of that?

I don't think anyone here is fearful. Just interested in any underlying messages.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Ah so that's how the pyramids were built.....not very exciting do far. still time though I guess. Highlight so far...the girls from the Ukraine.....Damn!

link   
Footage of an athlete on her knees praying. The question is 'to which God'?

I just looked at Kate Bush's numerology reading on her name but the numbers didn't refer to anything that was obvious. Maybe a double bluff, expecting us to look there but the message was elsewhere?

link   

didn't think about the 3x3 or "303" boxes...

... the first area code for Colorado phones and landlines in Aurora where I live is 303

link   
reply to post by DAZ21

The only underlying messages are to celebrate the games and sportsmanship. There are no messages from the Illuminati or any other secret groups.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
A great moment for Uganda

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

reply to post by DAZ21

The only underlying messages are to celebrate the games and sportsmanship. There are no messages from the Illuminati or any other secret groups.

i think he was reffering to the blatant symbolism....not illuminati messages but still interesting for those of us who appreciate such things

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

reply to post by DAZ21

I didn't say anything about the illuminati.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Some of the people bringing in the medals on trays for the presentations look drugged. Very dead-eyed. Is this a Jones Town thing or Heaven's Gate thing and many of the people taking part have taken some kind of drug/poison to pre-empt what's to come?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
nice lego block pyramid they have made in the center
they are readying the sacrifices or what

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Merriman Weir

I think 'they' have you exactly where they won't you, going absolutely stir crazy on a conspiracy site. What next, Uganda taking over the world because their national anthem was played.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join