Olympics Closing Ceremony - Live thread

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by voidla

Incorrect.

Actually a lot of things happened. Did you not read any of Merriman's posts?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by GaspardUlliel

If you would like to link me.

On the other hand I can use what I saw.

Which was nothing.

Shocking!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Brilliant closing ceremony really enjoyed it,

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by voidla

Link? Everything has been told and shown by him in regards to the closing ceremony on this thread. Did you not read any of his intelligent and insightful posts?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by voidla
reply to post by Merriman Weir

So you're just gonna ignore the lines inside the 'D'?

Great. More straws for you

Maybe you're right. Maybe it doesn't say 'BAD'. I think there's an 'E' in there too. Maybe it says 'DEAD'? That would fit in with the phoenix death and rebirth thing. Maybe there's a lot other words in there too; it would be pretty stupid just to hide one word in the imagery.

I won't backtrack on the Michael Jackson thing though. Perhaps it just doesn't fit in this context and maybe another informed ATS member can spot a better connection. Michael's passing was one of the big events in human history over the last 10 years so it would be impossible that a murder/sacrifice this important wasn't referred to in the closing ceremony.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Now that the Olympics is over, what are we going to Conspire about? Everything we thought would happen at the Olympics,didn't happen. At the opening ceremony I was waiting for something to happen, nothing did. G4S failed to train sufficient security officiers. I was expecting total chaos. The army was brought in, with anti-aircraft, etc. I was expecting a plane to be shot down. But no, I got something better, a great Olympics event. It seems that everyone had a great time in London.

I missed the closing ceremony so I really can't comment on that. But reading through this thread, it seems that that is were it all came down too. George Michael is the anti christ and he wears childerens skulls as ornaments...

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Merriman Weir

I'm not even sure if you're trolling.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Oh. Sarcasm.

Thank god.

I thought you were being serious.

I really hope you weren't.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by voidla

He isn't trolling. Like just because he has his own opinion and states things as he sees them doesn't make him a troll. I enjoyed his posts all throughout this thread. He added such flare to it.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by satna

Nothing happened except (not in exact order):

"Churchill" popped out of a miniature BigBen giving a speech, vehicals and people were dressed in newspapers (to signify the blacked-out windows of WW2) he shouted stop..

Then we moved in to the 60's, had a ton of British artists sing, then moved in to the modern day with fashion, more British music, had a mini-reunion of the Spice Girls.

Bla bla bla.

No UFO. No Terrorist attack. No riots/fighting.
edit on 13-8-2012 by voidla because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

No, what he added was disinfo.

He claimed colours meant one thing, shapes meant another thing. "Why this song?" I dunno, because they're an iconic British musician and its a famous song? No? Must be the NWO.

ATS has made me more atheist, more untrusting of conspiracy theorists and more annoyed at how many people constantly try to find a meaning here and a meaning there. When y'know what? It might just look nice to have weird shapes instead of a grey sheet for entertainment!

But apparently, thats the world ATSers want to live in, one with no shapes, no colour, no music (just incase the NWO made it in their dad's garage).

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by voidla

I wasn't being sarcastic. I was being completely honest and serious. I think you should read the thread over again...I don't think you have suffiently grasp the genius that is Merriman.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

You're either the same person with two accounts, or delusional.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by voidla

No, he added very original thoughts to the conversation. All of it was his own opinion and unless proven untrue, isn't disinfo. He told everyone what he saw that was happening on the television in the moment.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

There wasn't a single comment I made that was untrue. If you doubt me, google some of the things I mentioned alongside footage of the ceremony.

There were illuminated horizontal 'wheels' in the stadium that resembled the Bruegel paintings. A black taxi in EastEnders is more often than not used to represent someone leaving Walford/London. Pete Townshend was done for paedophilia. George Michael wore an 'out of character' weird skull belt. People were literally communicating with a recording of a dead man (Freddie Mercury, a known Zoroastrian who died of an AIDs-related condition) akin to a seance. All the lyrics I quoted are from the songs and were quoted in the context they were played/sung. Matt Bellamy is a conspiracy theorist and Brian May's track suit had buttons.

Tell me where I am spreading disinfo? Point to the post you think is disinfo.

If anyone is posting disinfo, it's you, buster.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by voidla

I am neither. I am just a person with a good sense of humour.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Maybe they were expecting a mother ship to appear lol Well done to all the athletes. At least they enjoyed it.
I think they should have just had banksy the King of the graffeti artists and why do pretty balarina's become zombified?. It was when I saw the bird and then the triangle, alarms bells started ringing and I got the sense i was'nt the only person thinking this. Maybe Its me reading too much into things, but even some of the characters looked like they were out of star treck.
i'm glad it all over.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merriman Weir

There wasn't a single comment I made that was untrue. If you doubt me, google some of the things I mentioned alongside footage of the ceremony.

There were illuminated horizontal 'wheels' in the stadium that resembled the Bruegel paintings. A black taxi in EastEnders is more often than not used to represent someone leaving Walford/London. Pete Townshend was done for paedophilia. George Michael wore an 'out of character' weird skull belt. People were literally communicating with a recording of a dead man (Freddie Mercury, a known Zoroastrian who died of an AIDs-related condition) akin to a seance. All the lyrics I quoted are from the songs and were quoted in the context they were played/sung. Matt Bellamy is a conspiracy theorist and Brian May's track suit had buttons.

Tell me where I am spreading disinfo? Point to the post you think is disinfo.

If anyone is posting disinfo, it's you, buster.

Yes. Your comments were untrue. Sorry you have to hear that from someone other than yourself.

"There were illuminated horizontal 'wheels' in the stadium that resembled the Bruegel paintings." Great, it resembles something. I resemble another human being. Am I them? Nope.

"A black taxi in EastEnders is more often than not used to represent someone leaving Walford/London." Nope. Black taxis are iconic for London. Just like yellow taxis are famous for being New York taxis. They do not signify anything to do with leaving. Or are you ignoring when someone enter Eastenders in a taxi. (I mean seriously, you're using Eastenders as a source?)

"Pete Townshend was done for paedophilia." Hitler was done for the murdering of millions of people. See, I can bring up pointless things too.

"George Michael wore an 'out of character' weird skull belt." I find you 'out-of-character' and weird. Are you in the NWO? I don't think allowing personal tastes dictate 'truth' is a good thing.

"People were literally communicating with a recording of a dead man (Freddie Mercury, a known Zoroastrian who died of an AIDs-related condition) akin to a seance." Erm. See this is where you need to do research. A moving image of someone who is dead, is not a seance. It is not communication. It is a moving image.

"All the lyrics I quoted are from the songs and were quoted in the context they were played/sung." All the songs used at last night's ceremony were famous and British songs. Nothing more, nothing less. We may not have songs singing about love and rabbits all the time, so when that happens we may have to use a song with lyrics that aren't too happy. I mean, do you conclude every break-up song is the suicide note of the artist? (Do not use that as a conspiracy, please.)

"Matt Bellamy is a conspiracy theorist and Brian May's track suit had buttons." You're a definite troll. I really hope ATS removes you and any other accounts you have.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Someone is taking this a little too serious.

Anyway...I can't wait until 2016!!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Of course. The person finding nothing and making it in to something is definitely not the one finding it too serious

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join