It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olympics Closing Ceremony - Live thread

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
More illuminati symbolism at the close....the phoenix rising out of the flame (olympic flame petals representing each country) to the song "we can rule the world" (coincidence?).

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I'm sure this has been brought up already in this thread but what strange costumes:

Reminds me of Pyramid Head from Silent Hill:

Really strange imagery. It made me uncomfortable to see it.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
I'm sure this has been brought up already in this thread but what strange costumes:

Reminds me of Pyramid Head from Silent Hill:

Really strange imagery. It made me uncomfortable to see it.

Absolutely no idea, maybe represent fire spreading through the streets of london? Althooough that threat seems to be over now.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DjangoPhat

Shakespear?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ironorchid
Thank you so much for this thread - I laughed so much a little bit of wee came out......

Some of you are really naughty ( you know who you are ) and I am glad to see the art of irony alive and kicking - sometimes against the tide, but definately kicking.

So am I the only one liking it then? I found myself smiling like a fool through most of it; come on - Fat Boy Slim in a giant octopus that came out of a CAMPER VAN!!

Have to admit I almost came over all British for a moment there and nearly had a tear in my cynical old eye. Was it just me then?

Hey ho, pass the sherry Dierdre.

I must say the guy walking along the top to make the Pink Floyd album cover with the burning man was pretty farking great! Thank god no aliens came and spoiled it

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ironorchid

No wait not "god".
Thanks the aliens for holding off until Rio.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

LMAO! I can't believe someone thought that was Batman.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackcalx
reply to post by ThisIsNotReality

If nothing happens during the closing ceremony I'll never believe any conspiracy theories again.

Nope, nothing happened. Prepare yourselves for the excuses as to why nothing happened.

Now I'll admit that for a few weeks now I've been reading these threads out of curiosity. I never really believed what was being written, but I was still interested nonetheless. However, after nothing happened I realized that these people didn't actually believe something was going to happen because they had evidence. They just wanted something to happen so badly that they pieced little bits of information together in hopes that it was evidence. That usually goes something like this:

"During the opening ceremonies [insert name here] looked at the camera and blinked seven times. This means [insert Illuminati ritualistic behavior here] which means that project blue beam will begin exactly 32.5 hours after the opening ceremonies."

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I'm in California and just watched the edited version. I'm saddened by the fact I didn't get to see most performances that was mentioned in this thread.

I thought the stadium was supposed to blow up! Shame. Maybe someone got too excited they forgot to push the button or we are suppose to pay attention to this weird Olympic closing ceremony while the leaders gather and laugh underground in the Denver bunker.

Good night! Thanks for the entertaining thread!!!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Haha very true.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I watched 2 hours of it live last night and it wasnt as filled with occult symbolism as the starting ceremony. The prince looked like royalties usually do - lifeless and emotionless.

But nobody was sacrified this evening and the music performances was actually pretty great.

So looks like no false flag this evening, maybe because of all the smart people seeing all the signs and causing a lot of attention on social networks. Good work to everybody involved.

edit on 13-8-2012 by PrimitiveWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Such a great human event. What other forum could bring North Korea, South Korea, Palestine, Israel, and many others together, with one goal. It is a testament to modern civilization. Even if you don't like sport, you can't help but be inspired by human achievement.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

If nothing happens during the closing ceremony I'll never believe any conspiracy theories again.

Nope, nothing happened. Prepare yourselves for the excuses as to why nothing happened.

Well maybe you'll find BBC or CNN more to your tastes?

Bye now.

edit on 13-8-2012 by harryhaller because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Merriman Weir

BTW Dude? I'm reading the thread and all your posts are class. You're like " Oh there's some soil, soil is used for burying things like...... coffins! Wooooo!

Huzzah, nothing was ever going to happen and you took the piss out of the Scaremongers

Pure wonder!

edit on 13-8-2012 by Jack3182 because: Failed to get sarcasm. Sorted now

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Wait...what?

I thought Leona Lewis was going to perform? Well, I don't think I'll be watching this rubbish when I was deliberaly lied to by certain people on the internet. Trying to get me all excited and then laugh when nothing happens.

No action. No blood. No good music. Not worth my time.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jack3182

WTF Dude? I'm reading the thread and all your posts are stupid. You're like " Oh there's some soil, soil is used for burying things like...... coffins! Wooooo!

Blimey, nothing was ever going to happen. Next time there is a big event just enjoy it.

Pure pathetic scaremongering!

Yes, I read a lot of his posts too. Some of them were pretty ridiculous and he/she was just grasping at straws trying to make (conspiracy) sense out of what's ostensibly the end of a big glorified sports day. It's ridiculous how some people will see things that weren't there. I'm not really sure what posters like Merriman (and others) were trying to prove.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merriman Weir
It's ridiculous how some people will see things that weren't there. I'm not really sure what posters like Merriman (and others) were trying to prove.

Just out of curiosity, why are you, Merriman Weir, trying to put down the poster Merriman Weir?
Some identity confusion?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Haha!!!!! Some people just don't get you, Er, the humor. :-)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller
Well maybe you'll find BBC or CNN more to your tastes? Bye now.

Don't get me wrong, I don't watch mainstream news rubbish. I believe that conspiracies do exist, I even believe in the existence of the Illuminati. But there is no conspiracy with the Olympics. It's just a bunch of athletic meat-heads working up a sweat for a hunk of metal. I don't see a conspiracy there.
edit on 13-8-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
i wonder if my phrase "fried crispy by the scary guys" is one of those phrases that gets flagged by the NSA.

lol

seconde!

Actually, I think this 'elite class' is just human beings like us - hardly perfect, they also make mistakes & misjudgements. The difference is, they have a clear goal to be the boss while the rest of the people serve - just how things were before this pesky concept called democracy became so damn popular!! Frankly speaking, I don't think they are like evil masterminds from the movies - they're far more mediocre, and their ideas are just really dumb, inefficient, and rarely humane and swift.
edit on 13-8-2012 by rainychica because: html brackets made my text part of the quote..

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join