It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olympics Closing Ceremony - Live thread

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by OCoJ9
reply to post by Merriman Weir

im sorry dude. your posts are crazy man ive never seen anyone reach farther than you have for a 'conspiracy'. the flag ceremony was to honor the countries that were there. the men on bikes = "the end"??? what? cmon. the montage of people crying, mainly athletes, was because THEY JUST WON MEDALS... its emotional for them. cmon now man...

It was just all in good fun dude

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruptedstructure

i know i jsut realized that. i feel like a prick now :|

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by OCoJ9
reply to post by Corruptedstructure

i know i jsut realized that. i feel like a prick now :|

It's cool! Someone managed to somewhat post one of those also..

on that note. It's been fun! I am done with this thread now. Good evening ALL

edit on 12-8-2012 by Corruptedstructure because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I thought there was supposed to be a huge terrorist attack that destroyed half of London during these Olympics! What about all the symbolism of the logo and all the other crackpot nonsense that people around here like to scare themselves with?

Maybe Al Qaeda or whoever couldn't get on the guest list.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I glanced through the thread and I didn't see this posted yet (sorry if it was)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Where was Mr Blobby?

Davey Boy goes abroad for two weeks of 'jolly hollies' before the paralympics start.
If the poo is going to hit the fan, it is more likely to happen whilst he is away.

Timewave zero doesn't take a dive until the 21st in any case. Just be patient.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Oscillator

hey there dutchy

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I missed the whole thing can you point me to a photo gallery or a video of the ceremony ?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ThisIsNotReality

I wish, I only watched it on that channel.
edit on 12-8-2012 by Oscillator because: spelling

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Did anyone see the texts on the news paper decor?

I could only read two clear texts that seem to be of an existential nature, namely,

"We are the stuff that dreams are made off" and "To be or not to be, that's the question".

I found it interesting cause it touches on a subject I am very familiar with.
edit on 12-8-2012 by DjangoPhat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by vexati0n

No they dropped thier passport a few blocks earlier.

To the al quesadilla comment. Anyone?Anyone? No?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLegend

Originally posted by balon0
So is it over?

Did anything happen?

Did anyone die?

Not over yet and nobody died but I'm sure millions are contemplating suicide.

Hahahaaha

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DjangoPhat
Did anyone see the texts on the news paper decor?

I could only read two clear texts that seem to be of an existential nature, namely,

"We are the stuff that dreams are made off" and "To be or not to be, that's the question".

I found it interesting cause it touches on a subject I am very familiar with.
edit on 12-8-2012 by DjangoPhat because: (no reason given)

I noticed a graph of the stock market crashing on the newspaper design.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
A very much NWO - OWG message in John Lennon's "Imagine" playing at the Closing Ceremonies.....I imagine.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Thank you so much for this thread - I laughed so much a little bit of wee came out......

Some of you are really naughty ( you know who you are ) and I am glad to see the art of irony alive and kicking - sometimes against the tide, but definately kicking.

So am I the only one liking it then? I found myself smiling like a fool through most of it; come on - Fat Boy Slim in a giant octopus that came out of a CAMPER VAN!!

Have to admit I almost came over all British for a moment there and nearly had a tear in my cynical old eye. Was it just me then?

Hey ho, pass the sherry Dierdre.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
WInston Churchill saying the speech of Caliban from The Tempest. One blog i read said Caliban is the son of the devil and this is a very frightful speech even if it sounds rather patriotic. The Isles in the Bible has always meant The British Isles, the noises are not good for the earth or its peoples. The Isles are supposed to be singing in praise of the One true God Almighty. Noises cancel out the positive energy of the leylines.

This speech of Caliban is also written on the bell used in the Opening ceremony. Bells are used to open time/space portals and close them (as mentioned in a famous crop circle.)

Did anyone else notice that the London eye model was raised above the stadium? The one eye seeing all.....?

Rainbow colours pixels during George Michael songs, means 'Going over the rainbow' (-look it up under Rothschild sodomy.)

Batman and Robin was a bit naughty after the Aurora shooting. Red/orange wigs similar to James Holmes' hair (and does anyone really believe he wasn't cloned? Doesn't even look the same.) =The Joker.

Annie Lennox was part of a Vampire's Ball, even the commentor mentioned Dracula, that ocurrred after the Zombie/plague victims that 'died' looking away from the white pyramid blocks.

Even my teenagers noticed the Darcy Bussell smaller phoenix character being scarificed to the larger Phoenix/fire. Bit obvious that one. Phoenix is supposed to mean House of Enoch 'Pa Hanoc' and is carved into the lintel over St Paul's Catherdral. This is their temple of New Jerusalem.

On Brian May's coat =Fox is 666 but Badger aludes me, any ideas?

So what do THEY have in store for the world for the next four years? All countries will be part of the Union Jack-which by the way means House of Jacob (Jack is derived from Jacob=twelve tribes of Israel.)
Purple is a Royal colour. Again ruling aspect.
Zombies...Vampires....Mind control...One leader...Or Death...Reborn as?...

We live in interesting times my friends.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
i will just say this.
very entertaining ceremony!

loved the music and babes !

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Haha you know, I'm usually quite skeptical of people who spot 'satanic symbols' and all during these things, but I thought that odd ballet routine would be a good time to keep an eye out for them. I have to say I noticed that exact shot, when the phoenix/bird, fire and pyramid all lined up.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
It's a shame, watched the whole thing to no avail.

As for the early on newspaper floor posts, I think I can shed some light -

I noticed
''this is the way the world ends'
'My name is Ozymandias and I am the king of kings'
and something along the lines of
'rage rage something something death'

And the obvious, 'To be or not to be'.

After some vague research on my phone, realised most of them seemed to be quotes or lines from English literature, although most of them are somewhat morbid.. make of it what you will.

And to whoever said about seeing the phoenix and triangle line up, I did too. Thought it was odd but thats about it!

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by binkman

Originally posted by Kino321
i just saw boris johnson dancing to the spice girls.

now i'm gonna bleach my eyeball's and stick rusty screwdrivers in my ears.

Boris would headbang to the shipping forecast.

Even scarier is that they are pitting him as the future leader of the tory party.

Imagine if he got in as PM, we be invading timbuktoo to look for the my little ponies in an alliance with the power puff girls

It'd be absolutely awful, but for the first few weeks it'd be hilarious. Don't like Tories, but I love him.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join