It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olympics Closing Ceremony - Live thread

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
right if somethings going to happen it will be now, otherwise once again all these predictions, signs, prophecies etc will have proven ONCE again to be a load of crap

link   
E's that dresses in spandex that is too small fro her.

There was/is a strange fog/cloud or mist that is being sprayed on everyone (well during MUSE)

link   
Anyone get the feeling they've seen the last 20 minutes before? But changed slightly? How have I seen this before? A glitch in the matrix?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merriman Weir
Anyone get the feeling they've seen the last 20 minutes before? But changed slightly? How have I seen this before? A glitch in the matrix?

2008 Beijing. This aspect of the closing ceremony doesn´t change usually

link   
How come the OP of this thread has only 1 star for starting this thread, which by the way, I just gave him??? This thread has many, many pages, and tons of people have had fun in this thread. Perhaps we can thank the OP???

I have been watching bits and pieces of the closing ceremony, and can't wait until it gets broadcast here in the USA in about 40 minutes on NBC. I previously heard that London would be focusing on music for the ceremony, and it appears that they are doing just that. What I have seen thus far has been good, but I wouldn't say it has been spectacular, especially when you compare it to other Olympics.

I am happy that nothing bad has happened!!!
edit on 8/12/2012 by Inconceivable because: spelling

link   
So who blew what up? Did the false flag happen yet? did london get nuked by israel claimin it was iran? Did aliens land? Did project blue beam start?

link   
I thought it was weird that they had Batman come out of an exploding car after the Batman massacre and the bomb threat.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

There was/is a strange fog/cloud or mist that is being sprayed on everyone (well during MUSE)

Biologicals?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Shot of Prince Harry in the audience. Prince Harry not being a real prince of course. A 'stand-in' created by Hewitt in an attempt to prevent another Habsberg dynasty genetic disaster. His mother, the only person who could definitely make this known for sure was killed by her in-laws in Paris. A white car similar to that used in the murder was shown earlier in the show.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by rubyeyes

That was Del Boy and Rodney. You have to be British .....

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by binkman

Originally posted by Merriman Weir

2008 Beijing. This aspect of the closing ceremony doesn´t change usually

It can't be Beijing as the medal count is different.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
It's a pity craig david couldn't perform because he chills on sundays

edit on 12-8-2012 by Ph03n1x because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I'm just glad Boris kept the flag away from the flames. It was touch and go for a moment.

edit on 12-8-2012 by Tindalos2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
The Rio Myan preview is spectacular!

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Tindalos2013

I'm dissapointed Boris didn't completly "Mr bean" it up. Would have been funny as hell if he'd started a fire.

link   
I have no words to describe the semi-naked black men in glowing helmets. Apart from "semi-naked black men in glowing helmets". I'm hoping some American members can fill us in with info later when they get the edited version. Although, that said, they might not get to see the semi-naked black men anyway.

link   
Is that the Lightworkers on stage now? They DID show up!

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Boris dancing to the spice girls, immortalized in gif.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
is that brazils garry glitter?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

yeah i saw this on another site, almost posted it here as well

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join