It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about the Roswell crash/Area 51

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Well this is the information I have regarding the Roswell incident and my connection to the Roswell UFO crash.

My great grandfather was Sheriff Pat Garret, the man who shot and killed Billy The Kid. I know you are probably wondering what Pat Garrett and Billy The Kid have to do with UFO's, but this is pertinent to my knowledge. After Pat retired from being a lawman he retired to his ranch in Lincoln County New Mexico to ranch and raise cattle. Eventually he leased some land to a man named Jesse Wayne Brazel under the agreement that Brazel would be grazing cattle on the land, but it turned out that Brazel was grazing goats which Pat hated. Because of this Pat tried to evict Brazel and Brazel eventually shot and killed Pat outside of Las Cruces NM.

Now Brazel was friends with W.W. Cox, the creditor that held the deed to Pat's ranch and since Pat was dead Brazel worked out a deal to acquire Pats ranch from Cox. Jesse Wayne Brazel was either the father or grandfather (I can't remember which) of W.W. (Mac) Brazel whom owned the ranch when the UFO crashed and had Pat not been shot and killed in 1908 the ranch would have went to my grandfather, Pat Jr. As it turns out, my great aunt ended up marrying a man whom owned the ranch next to the Brazel ranch (formerly the Garrett ranch), and he witnessed the wreckage when Mac Brazel found it and brought a piece of the "memory metal" to his ranch for him to see, He also witnessed the crash site

Now my great uncle was a former Army Air Force pilot in WWII and he said on numerous occasions that that the "memory metal" as well as the craft and its crew were not of this earth. I remember my great uncle as well as my aunt talking about the craft and the crash site occasionally at family get togethers as well as talking to my father and my uncle whom was an Air Force pilot and flew Air Force One under Reagan. My great uncle swore that it was "Martians" that crashed at Roswell and not a weather balloon.

I know my great uncle and the integrity he had and know that he would not lie about this, nor did he have any reason to. I honestly believe that it was a UFO that crashed and the government did all they could to cover it up from the American People.
edit on 13-8-2012 by Nucleardiver because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I think the most important issue with regard to the original post is that Annie Jacobsen's anonymous source, who was subsequently identified as EG&G nuclear weaponeer Al O'Donnell, told her a story that shares many details in common with “Tomb Tapper,” a short story by James Blish published in the July 1956 issue of Astounding Science Fiction magazine.

Parallels between the Blish and O’Donnell stories are hard to ignore. Perhaps O’Donnell read the story himself, or perhaps he heard of it from his EG&G supervisor. He claimed that his supervisor had told him details of the crash and the vehicle's origins. The tale may have been passed down from person to person as something heard from a “reliable source” until everyone hearing it simply believed that it was true. Eventually, perhaps, O’Donnell integrated it into his own memories, conflating fact and fiction. This sort of thing has happened before with another UFO story involving the X-15 research airplane.

Jacobsen had no corroboration for O'Donnell's Roswell story, just a 90-yea-old man's second-hand memories. These "memories" may have even been a complete fabrication. O'Donnell claimed in a later interview that he had told this story "to help Annie's book."

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
There is also this report from May 1947 that bares a remarkable similarity to what the book in the OP claims.

www.ufo.no...
edit on 13-8-2012 by FireMoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Mjumpman

I am impressed that a 13 year old would be asking about, and thinking about, some very difficult questions. Keep asking them and grasping for understanding.

I think that you might want to read a book like "Witness to Roswell" or "The Crash at Corona". In these books, you ill read testimony fom scores of witnesses describing material that cold not be cut, burned or dented. Other material, like I-beams, with strange hyroglyphic symbols. Also, foil like material that could be crumpled p like aluminum foil, only to return to its original shape when the hand opened, or it was set on a flat surface. This material was seen or touched my tens of people, and it has never been adequately explained.

To me the most telling testimony came from Lt. Walter Haut, on his deathbed. Haut was the man who released the original preset release, that a flying disk had been recovered. Haut kept this secret until his deathbed, and validated what others, like Marcell, had indicated decades before.

roswellproof.homestead.com...

After many books, testimonies, and thoughtful reflection, I believe that the Roswell craft was not from this world, at least at this present time. But, it may remain a true mystery forever. It seems that the jury is roughly 50/50 on Roswell. I do think that of those who have really taken the time to study the testimony and evidence, those favoring the ET version would significantly outweigh those feeling is was any sort of balloon.

In regard to Jacobson's book.....somehow three deformed, midget, children, crashing a craft with unknown properties, on US soil, in the middle of a vacantndesert, to frighten us is silly. You would turn over a disk craft, to your cold war enemy, and crash it in the middle of no where to scare us? Makes no sense. Again, even compared to the ET explanation.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
When I first joined ATS I made a thread asking what ever happened to Mac Brazzel. After all he saw, there was never a death bed testimony or a letter that came out describing his encounter with the crash site. He seemed to just disapper into obscurity never to say much again?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
If we are speculating that the Roswell ufo was human in origin, what about sightings of them in 1891 and even earlier in 1846 in Brazil?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I wonder why the US government would cover-up Russian incursions into US airspace using child soldiers. It seems like the perfect opportunity to further splinter the Bolsheviks, bring down Stalin and turn the people against communism

Unless of course many countries were involved in this bizarre practice at the time and conspired in a global cover-up..

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by quantumfluctuation

The soldier children thing is an interesting theory. But if we are to believe that the origin of ufos are in fact human, how did we have them sighted pre-1900? We had no such technology then.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Keep up the good work, my friend. Pretty impressive for 13 years old. By the time you're 18 years old you're going to have a pretty good grip on the workings of the world and what makes it go round and round.

The incident at Roswell in 1947 and Area 51 are my two favorite topics in ufology! There is a lot of good information on both subjects on ATS. There is also plenty of information getting declassified on former-Area 51 projects, such as the U-2 and SR-71 Blackbird. Listening to former Area 51 employees is pretty cool. Of course, the Area 51 of 1965 is quite different than the Area 51 of today.

S&F!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Nucleardiver

My great uncle swore that it was "Martians" that crashed at Roswell and not a weather balloon.

Do you think your great uncle used to term martian as a generic word for extraterrestrial/aliens, or martians as in from Mars?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911
reply to post by Nucleardiver

My great uncle swore that it was "Martians" that crashed at Roswell and not a weather balloon.

Do you think your great uncle used to term martian as a generic word for extraterrestrial/aliens, or martians as in from Mars?

"Martian' or "men from Mars" was the generic term for "alien" back then, with "alien" being very rarely used. See, e.g., ETH in 1947

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nucleardiver
Well this is the information I have regarding the Roswell incident and my connection to the Roswell UFO crash.

My great grandfather was Sheriff Pat Garret, the man who shot and killed Billy The Kid. I know you are probably wondering what Pat Garrett and Billy The Kid have to do with UFO's, but this is pertinent to my knowledge. After Pat retired from being a lawman he retired to his ranch in Lincoln County New Mexico to ranch and raise cattle. Eventually he leased some land to a man named Jesse Wayne Brazel under the agreement that Brazel would be grazing cattle on the land, but it turned out that Brazel was grazing goats which Pat hated. Because of this Pat tried to evict Brazel and Brazel eventually shot and killed Pat outside of Las Cruces NM.

Now Brazel was friends with W.W. Cox, the creditor that held the deed to Pat's ranch and since Pat was dead Brazel worked out a deal to acquire Pats ranch from Cox. Jesse Wayne Brazel was either the father or grandfather (I can't remember which) of W.W. (Mac) Brazel whom owned the ranch when the UFO crashed and had Pat not been shot and killed in 1908 the ranch would have went to my grandfather, Pat Jr.

The Brazel family did not own the ranch where the crash took place, instead being owned by the Foster family. "Mack" Brazel was instead the foreman on the ranch hired by the Fosters.

Mack Brazel was born in either 1899 or 1900, so likely Jesse Wayne Brazel would have been the father of Mack.

As it turns out, my great aunt ended up marrying a man whom owned the ranch next to the Brazel ranch (formerly the Garrett ranch), and he witnessed the wreckage when Mac Brazel found it and brought a piece of the "memory metal" to his ranch for him to see, He also witnessed the crash site

Now my great uncle was a former Army Air Force pilot in WWII and he said on numerous occasions that that the "memory metal" as well as the craft and its crew were not of this earth. I remember my great uncle as well as my aunt talking about the craft and the crash site occasionally at family get togethers as well as talking to my father and my uncle whom was an Air Force pilot and flew Air Force One under Reagan. My great uncle swore that it was "Martians" that crashed at Roswell and not a weather balloon.

I know my great uncle and the integrity he had and know that he would not lie about this, nor did he have any reason to. I honestly believe that it was a UFO that crashed and the government did all they could to cover it up from the American People.
edit on 13-8-2012 by Nucleardiver because: (no reason given)

This is an interesting story and lead. Would it be possible for you to provide the name of your great aunt and uncle?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join