It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

71-year-old taken to the ground for questioning Paul Ryan

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Yes, well said. This gentleman could have followed the rules and waited his turn. On the other hand, I can't help but think he may have been planted there by team Stalin, er, I mean team Obama just to have something they can use as leverage against Ryan.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by watcher3339

Not an attack. Just my thoughts. Because I do think Romney might have thought to scoop a few (or more) Ron Paul backers with the Paul Ryan pick. If Romney doesn't really understand Ron Paul I can see why he would think that. But, I think it was a fail if that was his intent.

No, awesome points. I totally see where you're coming from. I actually wonder if picking Ryan was a way to pull back some Paul supporters into the election.

I definitely have the feeling that was the reason why Romney chose Ryan. Or at least one of the major reasons.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Butch4231

texas girl had to say something about the conversation here being civil and respectable.
shortly after the political trolls start showing their faces.

gotta love ats!

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

reply to post by watcher3339

Not an attack. Just my thoughts. Because I do think Romney might have thought to scoop a few (or more) Ron Paul backers with the Paul Ryan pick. If Romney doesn't really understand Ron Paul I can see why he would think that. But, I think it was a fail if that was his intent.

No, awesome points. I totally see where you're coming from. I actually wonder if picking Ryan was a way to pull back some Paul supporters into the election.

This is actually the only cognitive thing you have said in this thread......I think you are right, that they are playing off name recognition and betting that a good number of voters won't be smart enough to draw a distinction between the Pauls. They will walk into the booth and see paul, and just vote off that alone. Sad thing is, they are probably right.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by acidsweep

I think so. The pick rallied the base and far right, and I dont doubt will pull in some that would otherwise right in Paul.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I dont know why you chose to hide your skin color, only that you did. You wore long sleeves and gloves in a video. Unless your covered in tattoos I cant imagine another reason.

Because I am really an alien. I do not want you to know if I am white, black or middle east, chinese or whatever color I may be. I am going to keep you guessing and assuming, otherwise there is no fun. Plus what does my race have to do with debating paul ryan?

You really couldnt wipe the floor with Ryan. Ive heard you speak to a camera when you were alone.

Ive won many debates on and off the camera and I use facts just like Ron Paul does and Ron Paul would defeat Paul ryan in a heartbeat.
edit on 093131p://8America/ChicagoSun, 12 Aug 2012 21:51:42 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by elitegamer23

I took bait. Sorry. Ill behave. Admitting I was an ass.

Nah, I was just being a jerk. There was no dangled bait.
edit on 12-8-2012 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I dunno. Looks like he was trying to "occupy" the event to me.

We shouldnt accept this type of bullying behavior from seniors either. I think they were completely justified in removing the disturbance.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by The Old American

Your ok with an old man being dragged away and handcuffed for speaking his mind (a political gathering might I add) as guaranteed by the 1st amendment?
Ryan sat there let it happen then joked about it. Your very smug for someone who can't see rights being trampled.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11235813213455
I dunno. Looks like he was trying to "occupy" the event to me.

We shouldnt accept this type of bullying behavior from seniors either. I think they were completely justified in removing the disturbance.

The removal was justified, it was the 'joke' that Mr. Ryan made that's creating the sour atmosphere/posting of the video.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Hey I was out of line. Im sure I will be getting post banned soon so a sorry is in order before I become mute.

I got dicky and shouldnt have.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

And just like that I would Own Paul ryan too, by stealthily cornering him

Apology accepted

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Ive won many debates on and off the camera and I use facts just like Ron Paul does and Ron Paul would defeat Paul ryan in a heartbeat.

I have no doubt in my mind Ron Paul would slaughter Paul Ryan in a debate, he'd mop the floor with Romney & Obama put together too!

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Oh you!

I'm going to go ahead and report myself. I was really out of line.

Appreciate it.

Apologies for ruining a good thread. Or at least marring it.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
the default response to any unscheduled questioning seems, increasingly, to be the removal (by force) of the questioner. this is not acceptable in a so-called free country. or anywhere else.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by RoScoLaz

Kind of reminds me of when CNN deletes comments they do not like lol... The truth will not be uttered

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Don't want to derail the thread.. but I thought this would be a good insight of how the debates would go

aww.. pooey, the video goes black half-way.. but at least we get a glimpse.
edit on 12-8-2012 by acidsweep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by acidsweep

I have no doubt in my mind Ron Paul would slaughter Paul Ryan in a debate, he'd mop the floor with Romney & Obama put together too!

and still the general public and msm would ignore ron paul.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Oh you!

I'm going to go ahead and report myself. I was really out of line.

Appreciate it.

Apologies for ruining a good thread. Or at least marring it.

i really dont think you are totally responsible for trolling in this thread. im talking about the people who are not here to discuss things, the ones who are only here to spew their political vomit.

we get it people you hate obama!

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join