It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian FSA killing postal workers and tossing their bodies to the street?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Yes, there is video of it, but I will not post it as it is against the ATS T&C I believe. And please don't you post it either. But we can still discuss it.

And it's sick. So now what's worse? Assad and his bad ways or the FSA, who are believed to have done this? I don't recall Assad killing postal workers and tossing their bodies over a roof on the street for all to see?

Oh no, the warmongers argue- Assad has done much much worse. Yeah? Well while you're searching, check out the other inhumane massacre as the FSA literally destroy several other pro-Assad people in a hail of bullets that must have lasted a full minute. Talk about overkill?

Right, so these are the kind of thugs the US government is supporting covertly through spooks?

Nice, US government, way to go.

If you must see it, then search.

But it's sick. Sick sick SICK, Mr. American.

EDIT: And you know, seeing as the government no longer fears its people here in the USA, perhaps this is the way to get it done. After all the US is supporting it, so it must be ok, right? Right. Ok, so the people start killing anyone who works for the government. Nice. But that's ok. The new American way.
edit on Sun Aug 12th 2012 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Damn Assad and his evil for forcing the poor little rebels to resort to this! It's all his fault!
Just like with the bombings
and executions
and torture.
Thanks to the MSM for informing me that it really isn't the FSA's fault. It's all Assad's fault.

I bet Hilldog will continue to sing the FSA's praises. Fox news will...

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Yes that`s very sick and yes I searched it out. Best thing to be done to that building would have been burn it from the ground up with those murderers inside it.
Would love to hear a comment from Obama on how this is justified and why he has chosen this side of the fence.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
As far as I understand this from watching it clear back to when they were non-violent protests and just getting fired up...these rebels are very similar to what took Libya. If they aren't some of the very same individuals, by now.

The world saw the people there drag Gadaffi into the street...sexually violate him repeatedly and then execute him like a common thief. Though I doubt even a thief would have been subjected to the first portion.

Whatever Assad may have done in this life..and whatever Syria may have done as a nation, no one deserves what this brand of 'Revolution' is bringing to those nations it brings down. Last I checked...Libyans are a little disillusioned, to be gentle about it. I think someone needs to tell Obama it's not too late and we can pull back. I don't think we can stop what we've started anymore. That doesn't mean we need to be gleefully in the middle for the final round though. This won't end well...and it sure won't be something Prime Time TV can show. I weep for the Syrian people. They didn't deserve this. None of it. Thanks for the thread and balanced view.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Well I tell ya Wrabbit, you've got a lot better balanced "view" than I ever will have, to be honest. Because I've had enough. There is no balance in my view anymore. It's clear and plain as day what is going on, and yet I got to put up with apologists all over the place claiming, again, that this is somehow justified. They're really freeing the Syrian people aren't they? And about to do the same to Iran. They've enabled a horde of vicious lions with guns now who are cutting down anyone who even remotely reeks of government. Jesus, for all my rantings and ravings, even I'm not that radical. Yeah, I believe change is need desperately here, but power concedes nothing without demands. And these days, it appears those demands have to be in blood or no one listens.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Put the shoe on the other foot so to speak..............What would our government do if we all decended upon DC and protested the crimes of our own government!!! I don't think you would hear Hillary Clinton say how atrocious the beatings and murders of our own citizens are, do you?

I am so sick of our media and government spinning the truth so that people follow their propaganda like a bunch of brainless idiots!

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I had to think about this before saying more because I really do find myself in a weird spot. A couple years ago I would have been happy to see Assad leave standing or horizontal...whichever way it went. That is to say, I have absolutely no love for him and his Dad was as bad as any that have been around the world.

This really is something else though. A couple of years ago, if someone would have asked me, what could be worse than Assad, I wouldn't have had much to say or just firmly said nothing. I think we're seeing...there are things that are worse, eh? ...and of course, as we all see by now, Syria isn't just 'This guy's bad and we gotta do something'. It's about another stepping stone and it's merely one more mile marker on whatever road they have us on. That's a hell of a way to go about policy that is killing so many innocent people OUTSIDE the two fighting sides, isn't it?

I agree with your words in the OP, and hate the fact I'm in a position where I would. It is shameful. Absolutely sick and shameful...and directly against every value we're supposed to be for.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
That is horrible.

Now I do have a couple of questions, as I understand it the source is RT, now we all know RT is bias towards to Assad regime so has any other outlet been reporting this.

Also by RT’s own admission this video cannot be verified so do we know it is FSA

Even RT isn’t saying it was the FSA so were did that information actually come from.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

It is true that identification is unclear. But come on man, who the heck do you THINK it is? Why would Assad be throwing dead postal workers from rooftops? And much less, in front of screaming crowds ready with their cameras? And who else is viciously committing the other crimes, war crimes to be exact? It just makes all the sense in the world that it is the terrorists. Otherwise known as the insurgents. Otherwise deemed to be Al-CIAda. Otherwise known to be the FSA.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
There seems to be endless sites reporting it and even Yahoo HAD it...but 404'd now. Yahoo was the only one I saw that MIGHT have had enough class to run the story with a fairly neutral pic or none at all......everyone else links the video or has it directly and I'm not even linking to a story that links to that. Personal principle and that is the kinda thing someone never forgets seeing in the worst possible way. It's got WIDE coverage on the 2nd tier news sources tho.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
this is so rense.com & 7 hours old

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Hey Wrabbit, the post from geobro above added such in depth commentary that contributed so much to this thread, I don't think you or I are needed here anymore, do you?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I sure don't, No.... I'd also seen the recording..or as much as I could before feeling like being sick. I should have stuck with the article, it covers everything very well and leaves nothing out that searching more is going to find. Got it exactly.

It sounds by your reaction in the OP..you saw at least some of it too. I feel dirty somehow...unclean..after watching that filth. ...and my government is supporting those people.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Someone did post that video and it is disgusting. As usual we have the typical ones saying prove it happened in Syria etc, but to me, it is undeniable proof that the FSA are paid terrorists. The thing that gets me is they have no remorse, just throwing them over the building while bystanders stand back and watch what is going on. Animals who need to be annihilated in my eyes...

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
That is horrible.

Now I do have a couple of questions, as I understand it the source is RT, now we all know RT is bias towards to Assad regime so has any other outlet been reporting this.

Also by RT’s own admission this video cannot be verified so do we know it is FSA

Even RT isn’t saying it was the FSA so were did that information actually come from.

Look, I agree that maybe this cannot be verified and maybe we do need to do some digging to confirm whether it is the FSA or not. But in saying that, since most reports out of Syria are not verified and mostly blame Assad, do we have to go back through every last report and work out who is doing what and where also? It just seems a media # fight is taking place and the more that comes out, the more confusing things become. For once some solid evidence either way would be great.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
IF it is the case that the FSA and its affiliates were to blame for this OR the Assad regime it just goes to show ONE thing and one thing only.
That whoever did it are nothing but COWARDS.
Same as protesters who chant for Bankers to be killed or lynched, for all government workers to be jailed simply because they happen to work at the respective occupation.
I once asked a protester at the London G20 in April a couple of years ago about their views on bankers and he said 'STRING THEM ALL UP' so I asked " What, even the ones who clean the toilets in banks, or work in the post room or do other menial jobs in there?"
His answer was "YES because they worked for or had an affiliation with the 'enemy'", talk about brainwashing and closedmindedness of the masses.
Now this episode in Syria is precisly the same only more extreme. Only COWARDS go for the easy targets, aim for the ones that have NO INPUT on policy, NO INTERACTION with the 'leaders or enemy'. So why go for the easy targets?
Simply because they are easy and you are less likely to get hurt yourself if you try to go for the big bosses or the real problem.
Go for the small fry and all you'll do is make the problem worse.
Those who go for the easy mark are cowards and TRAITORS to their cause.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Nothing to see here.
The USA the UN and the Worlds MSM are saying that the FSA are great people defending the rights of the oppressed.
So move along and lets free the next oppressed people.

Murder is the new world freedom, brought to you and payed for by our New World Ordered governments.

It's F***ing disgusting.
FTW and all those that control it..

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Nothing to see here.
The USA the UN and the Worlds MSM are saying that the FSA are great people defending the rights of the oppressed.
So move along and lets free the next oppressed people.

Murder is the new world freedom, brought to you and payed for by our New World Ordered governments.

It's F***ing disgusting.
FTW and all those that control it..

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

well said

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
The video is on Russia Today (supporters of Assad regime) news website so I wouldn't trust the description of what is seen in the clip.

The people are already dead so I would guess they are government snipers killed on the roof before being thrown down.

Why would the FSA kill postal workers then carry their bodies up several floors to the rooftop only to throw them down again?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join