It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do me a favor and go get your self tested!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I know at first this sounds a bit odd, but next time you are in to see your doctor ask them if they can run a test for hepatitis, its a simple blood test that most insurance covers.
Hepatitis has no outward symptoms, according to all the information i have been reading 75% of the people that have it do not know it because they have never been tested.
You will end up like i did, running a long fine, thinking you are in perfect health and all of a sudden things will come crashing down upon you. To save retyping my story, you can read Here.

Save your self a lot of trouble and dont take the chance, get tested, find out early if it is present so it can be managed.

Tell loved one's, friends and family members to get tested as well. Better safe than fighting for your life.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by severdsoul

Thank-you for this advice and I will talk to my doctor about it.
I will pray for you and your family.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Just got tested about 3 months ago. Hepatitis blows........I feel for you.

I was in a car wreck with a chic that had Hep c and got blood alllllllll over me, it scared the hell out of me honestly. Happy to say I came back clean.

edit on 12-8-2012 by billy197300 because: add

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

My doctor thought I had hep-c. Tests revealed only what he called a Fatty Liver. Whew!

Best of luck to you and your loved ones.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

Thank you.
I hope things come back negative for you, but better to find out sooner than later.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by billy197300

nearest we can figure out, is back in my early 20's i was on fire/rescue and that is where i picked up the hepatitis, it is spooky that is for sure, and i am very glad you came back with a clean bill of health.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

a Fatty liver can in time be just as bad, it has to be watched closely as well, it is easy for a fatty liver to develop cancer. Make sure you are keeping on top of it and your doc has not forgot about it.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by severdsoul
reply to post by jiggerj

a Fatty liver can in time be just as bad, it has to be watched closely as well, it is easy for a fatty liver to develop cancer. Make sure you are keeping on top of it and your doc has not forgot about it.

Thanks for your concern, but with all my other ailments I'm just waiting to drop dead. Each day without pain is a gift!

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

I can totaly relate there, the last time i was not in pain was about 13 months ago,
it goes up and goes down, but never goes away.

Wishing you many day's of no pain.

new topics

top topics

join