It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians.....are one of the "witnesses" of Revelations posting on ATS right now?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I came across this on a thread here a while ago.

A certain user "Helper 39" makes this claim...

I believe that I am one of the witnesses spoken of in Revelation.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So what do you think?
Do Christians on ATS confirm this? or do they deny this?

According to your knowledge..... Is he one of the 2 witnesses.... or is he a false prophet?

Whatever you think...I would like to hear this from you.

Warm regards.

edit on 12-8-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
I came across this a while ago.

The post was made by user "Helper 39" over here : www.abovetopsecret.com...

So what do you think?

Is he one of the 2 witnesses.... or is he a false prophet? I would like to hear this from you.

Warm regards.

Oh, IDK...here's a question for you, and anyone who would believe him. Why make this monumental announcement on ATS. Why not walk into the White House and drop this little bomb there. Or the Vatican.

Posting his diatribe on ATS, is no different, than a man on Times Square, in a sandwich board yelling, *the end is near*. It's just the internet version...

Des

edit on 12-8-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
To Helper 39:

Big deal, I'm Santa every Christmas and I do it without adding or subtracting numbers.

Can I get a Amen?

link   
I thought that the two witnesses came post rapture? Or at least during the reign of the Antichrist. Also I thought that they were going to be preaching at the wailing wall in.. Jerusalem/Bethlehem I think?

link   
It is thought that at least one of the witness would be Enoch, with the 2nd being Elijah.

in the description it states that they are people to have never experienced death, both Elijah and Enoch where taken to heaven by God directly never dying on earth.

The bible also makes it clear these two will be easy to spot, they will have powers granted to them by God.

I suppose it is possible they are alive on earth as people now, depending on your view of the bible and Interpretations of Revelations.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Are you not a witness to the creation that is being revealed presently?

If you are honest that is what you are. But humans don't see what is being revealed presently because they are lost in time. Only when you find yourself (as) here and now will the kingdom be revealed.
All is revealed in presence - as presence.
edit on 12-8-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Nice.

But my question was about something else.

I'd like to hear from christians if they believe this person is indeed one of the witnesses mentioned in the book of revelations.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

If he knows himself - then he is.
Know thyself.

Know thyself to be the witness of all things.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

If he knows himself - then he is.

Do YOU believe he is one of the witnesses of revelations???

Its a simple question. Yes or No?

Please give me a straight answer.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Nice.

But my question was about something else.

I'd like to hear from christians if they believe this person is indeed one of the witnesses mentioned in the book of revelations.

Thank you.

Benrl has already answered your question, and he's right on. He's also a believer. What more could you ask for?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Benrl spoke for himself...and I appreciate his reply.
Unless he speaks for every christian.. then I think other chrisitans have a right to speak for themselves.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I am not trawling through a whole thread to find where he actually states that he was there, where ever whatever it was, was suposed to have happened.
All of that (what happened and might happen) is a story being witnessed presently being told presently. Creation is being created now and it is not a story.
Gods creation is being revealed now but man likes to tell stories and argue about stories.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

So you believe he is one of the witnesses of Revelations.
Fine. I wont debate this.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

You are the witness of the revelation.
In fact you are the revealing aspect that makes creation possible.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Unless he speaks for every christian.. then I think other chrisitans have a right to speak for themselves.

Thus you are seeking opinions and not answers?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
No offense to him or anything of the sort....but I'd ask everyone to take a look at his own message on page 2 of his thread. In the one I just read he freely admits to a bad experience related to meditation, I gather? Anyway, the words that struck me were his saying it lead to a downward spiral and an "acute psychosis". I appreciate his candor and honesty..but must admit it gives some substance to what already had my little bells ringing like a sleigh at Christmas.

I also don't believe that 1 of the 2 as described in the Bible would make some of the first contact with a website generally considered among the "mainstream" to be very fringe. It is what it is..and we can't much change how that is seen I suppose. However, would someone with messages so powerful and so critical to share, throw a strike against themselves for credibility with the masses by starting that way?

Just my thoughts and it's 2012. We all knew this was going to start appearing...and much much more, I'm guessing. The closer we get to "the big day", the weirder I think people in general are apt to get.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

reply to post by Klassified

You are correct, of course, and I wasn't trying to be a thread killer. But his answer is about as good as it gets. Obviously, there are many trains of thought on this, as well as many interpretations. Having spent much of my life as a Christian, my opinion is this...

The person you are referencing is not one of the witnesses of Rev. 11. Just as the two witnesses never died, and were taken by God. It will be the same two that were taken, that shall be returned by God to the earth as his witnesses in the last days. Those two won't "believe" they are witnesses. They will know they are witnesses.

Just my two shillings.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I read that too.
I may be mistaken but i think i read on another thread that he is the third witness.
I don't believe either way but i do know that GOD will have the last word on the subject.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
With a little research, this can easily be falsified ...

Witnesses of Revelation

There are many tribes, and you need two witnesses ... not one. Both of these witnesses are "nations", not individuals.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I came across this on a thread here a while ago.

A certain user "Helper 39" makes this claim...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So what do you think?

Well, he's claiming that he believes he is one of the witnesses, and I see no reason to conclude that he believes otherwise.

I, on the other hand, do not believe that he is one of the two witnesses.

Should have proof of that shortly -- assuming that the blog in his signature is his (and it appears to be, same "I am one of the witnesses" claim in there,) he's claiming that there will be a disruption in the closing Olympic ceremony:

Staged UFO / Alien Invasion At The 2012 London Olympics Closing Ceremony On August 12 – 8/12

One can judge a prophet by the accuracy of his predictions, I suppose.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join