It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Parallels between Bali & Mayans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I came across this Article, and boy does it open up more thoughts on the potential suppression of a Golden Age culture from a Modern group of Academics. I have also not in this post have seen, examples of what Pangea could have been. Folks it's in my opinion, we are far older as a species and probably have been Homo Sapiens for hundreds of Millions of years on this planet.

Anyways to the article...

Ancient Parallels between Bali & The Mayans

Enjoy & Discuss.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Interesting. You will find more information in this thread.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
This can't be overlooked and called a simple coincidence. These cultures had to overlap at some point in history. I wouldn't be at all surprised if you could match some DNA from the existing cultures from Bali and Mayan of today.

What little we know of just yesterday in the grand scale of it all.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
This is very interesting. It does seem to point to the conclusion that these two civilizations were somehow connected. Did one civilization influence the other? Was one civilization created by a group that broke off from the original and somehow traveled thousands of miles away? Where both civilizations influenced by an unknown third party civilization?

This would require much more research into the histories of these peoples. Do they have similar legends? Myths? Practices and beliefs? We would also have to look to the differences between these two civilizations. Sometimes you can learn more by the differences between the two. Studying the differences as well may help to discover what the connection was.

I am leaning towards an ancient alien connection myself.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I dont get it. Do people just copy eachothers threads. There has been another one about this all day in recent posts.

Why?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Please direct your comments to this ongoing thread

Twin Ancient Cultures On Opposite Sides Of The Pacific

closed.

New ATS Search

new topics

top topics

join