It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A problem With Reincarnation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

Imagine a tree made of souls... Over time, the tree branches off into other branches and twigs. This is how souls work. So after you die, multiple people in the future will have spawned off of your "soul branch". A better word than branch might be "path". I'm not saying this is true, but I heard it before somewhere, and it does give a possible explanation to your problem. So the older a person, the more possible reincarnation. Einstein might have anywhere from 3 to 10 reincarnation for example, while Cleopatra might have hundreds, maybe a thousand or two. It's just one possibility out of many... but, thanks for the thread. It's interesting stuff to think about.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by WarminIndy

Genetic memory does occur, it's why we are drawn to certain things of familiarity. It's why i believe that people who can believe in Jesus is because we are the lost sheep of Israel. Israel was the northern Kingdom of the 10 Lost Tribes flung across the 4 corners of the earth in the Diaspora. Israel in the Tenach is also known as Ephraim. Some part of us is open to Him whereas in other's they are closed off. Millions of would be believers just waiting to hear the news of their Messiah who will believe upon hearing.

We had a good discussion going till you babbled in with your religious nonsense.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I believe reincarnation is probably real. I don't know if everyone reincarnates or if it only happens to some. But I believe that God can do whatever He wants with His creation and if He wants to reincarnate people .. then they'll reincarnate.

I've had recurring dreams since a child ... dreams of being blown up in the WWII London Blitz. I believe these dreams are probably past life memories. There are other things that go along with it to back that Blitz-death belief up. But at any rate ... I believe reincarnation happens.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by fxtrademark2

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by WarminIndy

Genetic memory does occur, it's why we are drawn to certain things of familiarity. It's why i believe that people who can believe in Jesus is because we are the lost sheep of Israel. Israel was the northern Kingdom of the 10 Lost Tribes flung across the 4 corners of the earth in the Diaspora. Israel in the Tenach is also known as Ephraim. Some part of us is open to Him whereas in other's they are closed off. Millions of would be believers just waiting to hear the news of their Messiah who will believe upon hearing.

We had a good discussion going till you babbled in with your religious nonsense.

Aw gee, did i spoil your "fun"? QQ.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join