It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Camps And Guillotines Exposed

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD

Originally posted by nixie_nox
*laughs* I love the FEMA camps conspiracies.

Somehow an agency with only 7500 people and a 5 billion dollar budget (which most has gone to states or local municipalities) can round up and keep 350 million American.s

And I love the guillotine for an added scare, they will build medieval contraptions when a bullet will do.

No.

But an agency can help prep the situation (in conjunction with US military) for the real enforcers of the martial law (foreign military troops, aka NATO) so when the time comes, everything is already in place.

- Camps.
- Ammunitions
- 30,000 UAV's
- Survalance cameras in major cities (feigning as "red light" ticketing cameras)
- Highway system that can be easily used to cut off cities.

All you need to do to "round up" and "keep" 350 million Americas is to first outlaw storing too much food (already done), then have a food crisis/economic collapse, while at the same time ceaseing the freeway system, isolating each major city from any communication/supplies from other cities.

At some point all 350 million Americans must eat (just a few days), with no communication with outside cities, no one city knows the reach and scope of the occupation, only their little courner of the US. If the only source of food is provided by the governement, you have a simple way of either starving or willingly allow the government to totally provide for you regardless of the cost (freedom). Essentially you don't have to go to the camps, but you will die of starvation (or be killed as a "suspected terrorist") for refusing to do so.

Also part of this planned event involves the sudden destruction of several cities, further forcing population migration into more easily occupied areas of the US and away from the country side many locals might know more about then governement agencies. If you move a group of people to a new area, they will not know the ins and outs as they do in their own "neck of the woods".

I am not saying this is all going to play out, but you laughing at how FEMA could handle the logistics of this endevour is shortsighted, it is not FEMA alone that would execute this agenda, but FEMA can "prepare" it ahead of time for the foreign NATO soldiers who will actaully be enforcing the occupation when the time comes, using the US military budget above that of FEMAs.

God Bless,

This is the kind of lack of common sense you see here on ATS, that shows that people have no idea how government works, that they think there is one master agency that controls everything, and others will just roll on their backs.

It is one thing to be paranoid but quite another to be ignorant and paranoid.

Ammunitions would have to be the LLE or the military.

Highways would have to be handled by the state highway administration in each state.

The cameras could be handled by at least a dozen agencies.

See and this is the problem, you people assume that everyone is going to collaborate and make this work.

FEMA are response workers, nothing else. Their jobs are to save lives. Most are EMTs, firefighters, they help with disaster relief, nothing else.

They are not military, they are not law enforcement, they are coordinators, that is it.

Why you think any of them would be interested in rounding up people other then to get people to safety is just delusional.

That is like thinking that all nurses would be willing to inject lethal substances, when these people do the jobs that they do to save lives.

These FEMA camps being made for marshall law is beyond ludicrious.

What food would FEMA be storing? and where?

How would anyone, including the army, be able to secure 3 MILLION miles of road in the US?

And to show what you know, do you think that ANY agency on any level gives up funding to another, just because?
If you want to see an agency get defensive, try to mess with their funding.

Do you really think that the military would roll over, give funding to DHS, to have emergency workers do somethign that the military could do themselves?

See the only reason that ignorant conspiracy theorists use FEMA is because FEMA is the only agency whose documents they can try to use to show that FEMA plans on a takeover, Because you can't find any NSA, CIA, or FBI documents that you can take out of context.

To sit here and say that FEMA workers are going to do this is like saying the girl scouts are going to take over Seattle until their demands are met that everyone has to eat thin mints with their coffee.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
There are NONE in IDAHO!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

*laughs* I love the FEMA camps conspiracies.

Somehow an agency with only 7500 people and a 5 billion dollar budget (which most has gone to states or local municipalities) can round up and keep 350 million American.s

And I love the guillotine for an added scare, they will build medieval contraptions when a bullet will do.

Never figured out the whole guillotine part other than it was in those Left Behind stories and part of Revelation in the Christian Bible. And the self fullfilling prophets and Zealots of the Christian religion will make sure that this happens!

And I saw thrones, and they that sat on them. And judgment was given to them, and to the souls of the ones having been beheaded because of the witness of Jesus, and because of the Word of God, and who had not worshipped the beast nor its image, and had not received the mark on their forehead and on their hand. Revelation 20:4
edit on 13-8-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

You say FEMA is not a "master" agency and isn't in control to a large extent. Your assumption is incorrect. I'm going to have to debate you on this one.

FEMA was created not by congress but by executive order 12148. DHS was created not by congress but by XO 13228. They do not answer to, nor are they accountable to congress and therefore the people.

XO 10990 allows DHS to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.

XO 10995 allows DHS to seize and control the communication media.

XO 10997 allows DHS to take over all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels and minerals.

XO 10998 allows DHS to take over all food resources and farms.

XO 11000 allows DHS to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision.

XO 11001 allows DHS to take over all health, education and welfare functions.

XO 11003 allows DHS to take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.

XO 11005 allows DHS to take over railroads, inland waterways and public storage facilities.

XO 11921 allows FEMA specifically to develop plans to establish control over the mechanisms of production and distribution, of energy sources, wages, salaries, credit and the flow of money in U.S. financial institution in any national emergency. It also provides that when a state of emergency is declared by the President, Congress cannot review the action for six months.

Now we have NDAA which suspends habeas corpus and allows for the indefinate custody and detention of American citizens without any representation and without any trial. Even the national guard is under the exclusive direction of DHS, and not under the direction of the states and their governors as many people assume. I'd be happy to go into more detail if it satisfies you, but it really isn't that hard to connect the dots yourself.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

You know, central states are in a pretty good spot. lol

Which is why the put the missle silos in Kansas. Hard to reach, not too much weather.

But crazy can happen anywhere, you stil might get a bio terror event.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Ammunitions would have to be the LLE or the military.

Highways would have to be handled by the state highway administration in each state.

Not if martial law is enacted, the States would loose all power over their "jurisdiction", no permission needed.

FEMA are response workers, nothing else. Their jobs are to save lives. Most are EMTs, firefighters, they help with disaster relief, nothing else.

They are not military, they are not law enforcement, they are coordinators, that is it.

Correct, which is why I said FEMA and DHS would never use any of these items.

Why you think any of them would be interested in rounding up people other then to get people to safety is just delusional.

That is like thinking that all nurses would be willing to inject lethal substances, when these people do the jobs that they do to save lives.

These FEMA camps being made for marshall law is beyond ludicrious.

Because with WW3 about to begin, to not handle the domestic reaction in this matter would result in MORE loss of life. I am not saying they are going to perform a holocost, but if you are not with them, it is safer to despose of you then to allow you to spread dessension.

What food would FEMA be storing? and where?

www.examiner.com...

You can start there, but there have been a miriad of ATS threads and several articles prooving FEMA has stocked up on most of the available dehydrated food supplies to the tune of several billion dollars all added up. This point is very easy to proove if you actually want to know.

How would anyone, including the army, be able to secure 3 MILLION miles of road in the US?

Destroy them. Blow them up, so they cannot be used easily, then utilizze 30,000 UAVs to keep constant monitoring.

And to show what you know, do you think that ANY agency on any level gives up funding to another, just because?
If you want to see an agency get defensive, try to mess with their funding.

Do you really think that the military would roll over, give funding to DHS, to have emergency workers do somethign that the military could do themselves?

Thank you for "showing me" what I know (your arrogance is a bit over the top).

Most of the military are anaware of these actions, they are being kept in the dark because they would fight to save their countrymen against the orders of the US governemt. It is not hard to funnel money to whereever it needs to go, when no one is "missing" any funding. One branch has no idea what the other branches are getting.

The reason FEMA and DHS are doing the preping is to keep the US military in the dark, knowing it is by foreign occupation that these munition will be utilized.

See the only reason that ignorant conspiracy theorists use FEMA is because FEMA is the only agency whose documents they can try to use to show that FEMA plans on a takeover, Because you can't find any NSA, CIA, or FBI documents that you can take out of context.

To sit here and say that FEMA workers are going to do this is like saying the girl scouts are going to take over Seattle until their demands are met that everyone has to eat thin mints with their coffee.

Never in any post did I say FEMA would do anything other then get the situation ready for the event. FEMA will not be the occupying force in the US.

For one calling me ignorant, your ability to comprehend what was written is terribly under par.

God Bless,

edit on 13-8-2012 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by METACOMET

Most of these are being taken out of context as usual, and many only fall under a declared National emergency, which has only ever happened four times.

I can define each one but it will have to wait till later.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

There are Silos in Seal Beach Ca. Just for the record.

Are we violating National security ?
edit on 13-8-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
The video was posted way back in 2009. I for one don't doubt they are there, but at the same time the news is so old that its hard to believe it.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
So a trained military staff Sargent meets an unknown civilian on a bus and after a few minuets decided to break his ordered assignment and try to organize a revolt just because of a story he has heard without any evidence or even trying to confirm what he was told?

The guillotines may or may not be real but that story doesn't sound very believable to me.

edit on 12-8-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

Tothe b.s.story; there is no "400-40 mag gun"and The military does NOT travel on plain commercial civilian transport (a.ka. greyhound bus") with their weapons.

Military contract flights or military aircraft are different.

IMHO The guillotine video story fails after the first 30seconds.
bunk.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Really, guillotines? Do you think the New World Order is run by Wile-e Coyote? Why don't they shoot people out of a giant cartoon sized slingshot? Or attempt to blow them up with an ACME brand cartoon bomb that hilariously backfires?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonyWarp
im sorry, but using a guillotine is seriously counter productive if you're planning a mass extermination camp
I doubt they would use guillotines in camps, as it would mainly slow down the researched mass killing.

In a mass extermination camp they would be counter productive. If the object was join us and take this chip the mark of the beast, or else. Then they would be highly effective.

If Guantanamo Bay and other places where they practiced and perfected torture, I would expect the "re-education camps/FEMA Camps/Concentration Camps" to be like "the house of love" in George Orwell's book 1984 before given the option of the guillotine. God have mercy on their souls.

PS. It doesn't have to be the mark of the beast. It could be an event happens, they round everyone up, and everyone is a suspected terrorist until they accept a national ID chip that tracks their every move, tracks all of their money, medical, and etc. If you accept, you are tagged and let go. If not, you end up dieing one way or the other.
edit on 13/8/2012 by Mystery_Lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Who would have thought the Nazi army would have done the horrific things they did to the Jews in the concentration camps in WWII? Certainly not the stunned US forces that saw the atrocities first hand after they won the war, and had the Nazi army on the run. Or the German citizens that believed the government propaganda that they were just harmless relocation camps . Nah, the German armed forces couldn't terrorize, torment, torture, kill, and do unnameable experiments on other humans. Could they?

No, the US army personnel never did anything bad to the prisoners in Guantanamo Bay. The cops don't tazer people to death, pepper spray innocent people, use unnecessary force, or unintentionally hurt people. The TSA agents don't treat people like sub-humans strip searching everyone from kids to the elderly.

But they did. If it happened before, it could happen again. They just need enough brain washed people fed enough false information who think they are doing the right thing to start out with. Enough behavioral experiments have been done, that they probably know who to put in which positions to pull everything off.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hawkmoon1972
reply to post by Cancerwarrior

None of that makes sense. Do you even understand how our economy works? They do not want to imprison us. They are rich because we are free. They are rich because we all go to work everyday to fund their lifestyles. If they imprison us and murder us who will give them money. I assure you, TPTB are not going cut off their stream of wealth. They will keep giving us just enough to keep us from revolting and let us continue buying our useless junk so we can keep trying to be happy. It is in their best interest. The US is the largest buying economy in the world. our CEOs are fabulously wealthy because of it. There is no way they are going to allow us to become interred in camps. It simply isn't logical.

You're assuming that the economy is just going to keep chugging right along then? They already own everything. The middle and lower classes are already squeezed to the max. Anyone thats not part of their little club is a useless eater. These camps are going to be utilized for the economic apocalypse thats right around the corner. Do you honestly think people are just going to keep going to work when hyperinflation sets in and it cost a million bucks for a loaf of bread? These camps will be sold to the public as safe havens set up by uncle sam. The giant ponzi scheme that is the global economy will come crashing down and stores will be empty. Just think of how many people you know that plant a garden every year and can or jar their food? or know how to hunt and clean a kill? Or can fix a broken down car? Or can go without things at all? They never throw anything away and they either make do with what they have or do without. I only know a few old people that still even know how to do these things. Because they grew up during a time of major scarcity they know how to be much more self sufficient. I know that most people are used to going to the store and buying whatever they need. If something like the 1930s great depression happened today you'd have people offing themselves because they have been used to living the good life for so long they think moneys gonna always be around and stores are never gonna go empty. And I think that the economic scenario that the puppet masters have in store for us in the near future is gonna make the great depression look like a walk in the park. They've planned this for a while now.

And if anyone thinks that the government will not possibly do something like this to its citizens, I highly encourage you to google "Japanese internment 1942". And you can read all about the Japanese Americans that thought the same thing before over 100,000 of them were rounded up and placed in concentration camps and told "Its for your protection".
edit on 14-8-2012 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join