It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Camps And Guillotines Exposed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Demoncreeper

The second link in the OP has possible Canadian locations if you scroll down near the bottom.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

The plastic liners are plastic liners for caskets at any one of the multitude of cemeteries across the country.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by totallackey
reply to post by kimish

No, not right. A dirty nuke is a BOMB utilizing depleted uranium as part of its construction. You utilized the word dirty nuke, not depleted uranium, in your original post. The US and coalition forces did not use dirty nukes during the first gulf war.

Than I retract in the sense I was semantically incorrect.
I should have worded more carefully before jumping in to post so than I do stand corrected.

edit on 12-8-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
My neighbor is a Gulf war vet. And one time he and I were talking and he started telling me about the prison like camps from FEMA to detain civilians. He said that we probably wouldn't be detained in them in our lifetimes but our grandchildren might.

I thought I'd add that because it's relevant to the topic.

ETA: oh yeah, he also mentioned the dirty nuke weapons we used during that war long before it was finally acknowledged that we did in fact use "dirty" nuke weaponry during that war. (1st gulf war). SO needless to say I trust what he has to say.

Got any proof that dirty nuclear weapons were used at all anywhere at any time????
id like to see that....should be a bombshell piece of news

maybe you refer to the Chemical weapons storage depot that was rumoured to have been blon up by US forces by mistake....
I have heard it said.....
regarding the guillotines, i dont believe it....revelations may just mean killed not beheaded exactly...its open to debate.....
regarding the camps?
Id believe they exist to soextent...wether so numerous is a hard one to define....

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

It was depleted uranium used in weapons. Not a "dirty Nuke". I used the wrong terminology and was already flamed for it so thanks for the second bout. lol

But of course if it were true that dirty nukes were used do you honestly think that knowledge would be open to the general public? I'm just throwing that out there but I do stand corrected as stated before

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Labrynth2012

Originally posted by Demoncreeper
Well thank crickey I'm Canadian.

Prove they "DONT EXIST"!? I say Prove they do exist, on American soil, for the purpose of imprisoning and killing Americans..Minus youtube vids with robot speakers, or crappy satellite imagery.

Hey prison camp believers, any camps in Canada? Particularly B.C.? If so, let me know. I will gladly travel to the spot, and take pics. etc, and so forth.

In 1994, I did infact with friends stumble upon one such camp hidden in the woods in Michigan. I have the pics and they've been posted to the internet over the years. We didn't believe it either at the time, but hey, follow some railroad tracks heading into a forest area and see what you find there. You will be surprised. The FEMA Camps map was linked in the OP. Find one near you and go there with a camera and 30 or more people as witnesses.

I suppose there was a sign that said "FEMA Camp" and guillotines glistening in the sun?

You found one of many, many secure locations around the country. Everything from aircraft transponders to abandoned bases, to abandoned chemical plants, or nuke testing facilities, or active bombing ranges.

I, too, have stumbled upon many of these locations, but I didn't assume they were FEMA camps, I asked around and found out what they really were.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Thank you. You have integrity, a fine and noble quality.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
If there is one thing about this entire exercise in futility that should be pointed out, it is this. I take it the reasoning behind the entire "outing," of these FEMA camps is to warn the "rest of us poor souls," of "IMPENDING DANGER!" Right? Well, what do we make of this?

Kingsbury - This "closed" military base is adjacent to a state fish & wildlife preserve. Part of the base is converted to an industrial park, but the southern portion of this property is still used. It is bordered on the south by railroad, and is staffed with some foreign-speaking UN troops. A local police officer who was hunting and camping close to the base in the game preserve was accosted, roughed up, and warned by the English-speaking unit commander to stay away from the area. It was suggested to the officer that the welfare of his family would depend on his "silence".

The last sentence states very clearly the welfare of the guy's family would depend on keeping the location silent, right?

Now, if the purpose of the webpage is to warn people AWAY from danger and to keep people AWARE of the danger, WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU SUBJECT THIS GUY'S FAMILY TO DANGER?

The whole thing is stupid!

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

If they are going to admit depleted uranium construction in the manufacture of bullets and projectiles, then yes. They could not hide the resultant radioactivity or explosions.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubicant13
reply to post by Demoncreeper

The second link in the OP has possible Canadian locations if you scroll down near the bottom.

Thank you. Cool. And if I can "find" any in my area, I would gladly go, take pics, ask around...find out what it really is. Although, there could be a chance I may be lied to.

In my law enforcement career, the only civilian detention centers, were just that. Prisons and jails for those who were found guilty for breaking the law. And even then, sometimes some really bad people beat the system.
The protection of personal rights, is a lot stronger than the naysayers here, say.

I've never been privy to any facilities that might be used in case of martial laws and the execution of innocent countrymen, based on religious beliefs or anti government beliefs. But would do my best to exploit them if said facilities and purposes exist.
edit on 12-8-2012 by Demoncreeper because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

The world we live in is testimony to what the world's mismanagement has done to it, and the gruelling lives of most, the torture of many people, poverty and unwarrented cancers and disease, the toxins and nuclear, oil and fossil fuels, the million machetes ordered in from China for Rwanda massacre, the list goes on and on.

If they ever do a fema round up, don't go. My family would take a bullet first. These people are not our friends. They are amongst the galaxies worst.

However, there is the whole deal that we don't do, its called assertiveness, community councils, problem solving, groups of citizens, negotiating, (which is not really negotiating for that sounds like compromising and there is no compromise with these guys, more just telling how its going to go until they get it).

We have a lot more powers than we ever use, and should not be lazy about being active or vocal, whatever our means is, to insist on the world we want, one of abundance, clean energy and everyone having land and food and being free. DISCLOSURE and free energy out too. If we have to use fuels, it should be water put in bubblers, but there are other methods too. But I'm going to work on modding my car with HHO, and will be working at my sons this year starting to pool resources, get some extra resources and opting out. Would rather find, or lease land and live in yurts with greenhouses than this crapola. No way do I ever intend to support their system of slavery.

Those who should think in terms of eco farm and that aquaponics that grew 1 million lbs food on 3 acres. There is no reason for what we're living under, no reason for their NWO and depopulation, no reason for fema, we need to be assertive and choose wisely, not be a part of this madness.

We don't have to wait for fema and for things to get bad.

edit on 12-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mikellmikell

I have seen a camp.. there is one in ARK.. it went on for miles and all the FEMA trailers were there Hundreds of them. the concertina wire was inward to keep you inside.. not to keep you out...

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by hollwd
reply to post by mikellmikell

I have seen a camp.. there is one in ARK.. it went on for miles and all the FEMA trailers were there Hundreds of them. the concertina wire was inward to keep you inside.. not to keep you out...

Is the camp you saw at one of the locations listed in this article?

conspiracies.skepticproject.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
For the bible thumpers-I do believe that there are many passages in the bible that talk about those that spread fear...Its a big no-no. and false prophesying...

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

I don't know what I believe on this fema camp stuff. I will say though, there absolutely has to be large, empty prison camps sitting in reserve somewhere because the US has contingency plans for every scenario. Now whether or not they are run by FEMA or are as numerous as has been said is anyones guess.

This Ron Paul video has probably been posted a million times, but it's very telling in my opinion.

edit on 12-8-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
for the naysayers

Mindfully.org note:

It may be easy to find fault with the premise of this article. You may even know of numerous sites that are not used as camps. But the plain fact remains that the USA maintains illegal prisons around the world. It remains a secret only to imbeciles in the US. The rest of the world knows for certain that it's quite real. www.mindfully.org...

The way things are going in the US, it's not a matter of if, but whenmaster — otherwise known as Moloch. Most likely, not many Japanese in the US doubt the premise of this article. And for Jews in Europe during the Holocaust, the article must hit a hard note.

So, what makes you think it can't happen here?

The executive orders below are quite real. The camps exist. Do the math.
Halliburton subsidiary KBR Awarded $385 Million Contract to Build Detention Facilities in USA
www.mindfully.org...
www.kickthemallout.com...

maybe we should stop calling them fema camps [though i saw the one that was built in the 80's in PR
where they locked up all those haitians] and call them illegal prisons or Detention Facilities

IMO the guillotines are either disinfo to make the subject look ridiculous
or xtians spreadig disinfo of their own [because its all about them
]
edit on 12-8-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
the black and white footage is from the last execution in France by guillotine....if i remember there was uproar at the time as it was secretly filmed...

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
That is a 3 yr old YouTube video.....can you post something more current?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I don't discount the fema camps, etc but my question is Why would they bother putting us in coffins instead of just dumping bodies in a big hole in the ground?

Just asking, looking for the reasoning.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join