It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

trilateral commision

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I'm a bit uneducated about this ... Taking into account my short attention span, does anyone have any good stuff about them?

[Edited on 27-4-2003 by moonclamp]

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 07:24 PM
link   
The Trilateral Commission was established in 1973. Its founder was international financier, David Rockefeller, longtime chairman of the Rockefeller family-controlled Chase Manhattan Bank and undisputed overlord of his family's global corporate empire.

The Commission's purpose is to engineer an enduring partnership among the ruling classes of North America, Western Europe and Japan, hence the term 'Trilateral' - in order to safeguard the interests of Western capitalism in an explosive world. The private commission is attempting to mold public policy and construct a framework for international stability in the coming decades.

To put it simply, Trilateralists are saying: The people, governments and economies of all nations must serve the needs of multinational banks and corporations. In short, Trilateralism is the current attempt by ruling elites to manage both dependence and democracy - at home and abroad.

Link

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I see ... maybe I should have posted this in the NWO forum then ...

EDIT: Ooh you moved it .. thanks guys

[Edited on 27-4-2003 by moonclamp]

new topics

join