UN Designates "Free Syrian Army" Affiliates as Al Qaeda

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

It is not that I don´t believe you, I obviously do.

But that was not in your OP.

It´s in the link you posted just now, which I do consider as evidence btw.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
An interesting read..

www.sandraoffthestrip.com...
www.platts.com...
dissidentvoice.org...
nsnbc.wordpress.com...
shashankjoshi.wordpress.com...

Think for yourself,don't let anyone one else do it for you..
www.abovetopsecret.com...
In the absence of proof..trust your gut
edit on 12-8-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

The UN has not designated the FSA as an associate of Al-Qa’ida this is just something a prominent conspiracy theorist has deduced. The United Nations has not declared the FSA as a associate of Al-Qa’ida the title of his blog is very misleading

Sigh.................I still see you defending the MSM and now you are calling anyone who declares that Al-Queda is with the FSA a conspiracy theorist eh?

Well let me refresh your memory from the other day............................unless of course you think that the Council of Foriegn Relations are conspiracy theorists, which I highly doubt, because they, after all dictate our countries foriegn policy????????

The Syrian rebels would be immeasurably weaker today without al-Qaeda in their ranks.

Keep trying! I will remind you every time I see you doing it!

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

Also keep an eye out for his other accounts.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Even if they weren't directly "AlQaeda" members they still use the same tactics..

and now that their attention has turned towards Syrias government, the US can focus on maintain the focus away from them. that's all this is. a deflection of interest. pick out someone you can make out to be worse then you to give yourself the moral standing to continue.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Related and interesting-

edit on 12-8-2012 by Signals because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

Originally posted by vkey08
I thought it was bad form to rely on someone's blog as a source of news for the BAN forum. Or did I miss where they requirements that it be from a legit news source were lifted and relaxed?

How many sources do you need?

Did you just suggest I should be banned?

BAN - Breaking Alternative News (I was just typing out it's initials...
) I didn't even notice it spelled out Ban LOL

No but i've noticed time and time again where threads were moved out of this forum to others because they used a blog as a source instead of say RT or Reuters or AP or the like... Just an observation (still laughing that it spells BAN by the way LOL )

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

For those who don't know, a member of this terrorist group has become the new leader of Libya. People have read so little history that their understanding of world conflict has been reduced to cat chasing mouse.

US has been openly supporting the terrorist group (which they listed as terrorist group) not long after US base was removed from Libya.

The terrorist group's leaders were all in US or Britain, both countries had bases in Libya which was removed by orders of Qaddafi.

Americans either don't care, or they just don't know, either way, they are the fuel for these wars and bloodshed, one day someone will try to get rid of the fuel so that the machine will stop killing. I hope that doesn't happen to American people. After all, remember that USA targeted the fuel that was driving Japan, dropping two atomic bombs was aimed to kill as many Japanese citizens as possible, because US believed that Japanese people was equivilent to fuel which allowed the machine to continue the war, without it, the machine would die.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
lol and ppl didnt already know this?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by HamrHeed
WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND ? WE DON'T BELIEVE YOU AND NEVER WILL BECAUSE YOU'RE TRAITORS THROUGH AND THROUGH. Thanks for murdering people in our names under the guise of peace. FUBAR

EDIT: They giggle about how gaddafi was murdered and sodomized and tortured. Yes he was a fing moron but how many people need to die before this is over? WTF

all i'm sayin is he should atleast have had his day in international court along with the victims.
this just makes me sick
edit on 12-8-2012 by HamrHeed because: (no reason given)

Why was Gaddafi a moron? Did you see the state of Libya while he was in power... Some of the benefits are unheard of is the West let alone what he was beginning to do for Africa. No wonder they toppled him..

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

movie night..
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
edit on 12-8-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Ah-hah, thanks, now I get it...

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Are you looking for extra stars and flags or something? Everytime i see a post from you it is refrring back to another thread you have made. What makes you think your threads are going to show everyone the truth when it is clear you will have no bar of anything that is against the west?

The truth is that whether Assad is good, bad, a boogeyman, even Gaddafi in this case, international terrorists are waging war in Syria, they are being backed by the usual western allies in the region and around the world and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand that this is simply because the US and her allies do not like Assad or want to install a governement which will bend over to their demands.

I was always under the impression rebels were anti government fighters and were criminals most of the time. Chechnian rebels who have caused terror in Russia. Are they heroes for what they have done? The same as the FSA, they are terrorists. If you back them, you may as well of danced in the streets when the twin towers went down also. It amazes me. Now your government are funding them.. I would be insulted.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by all2human

Video wont load now, have to take a look at it later on.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Of course Al Queda has their hand in Syria - the enemy of my enemy is my friend and all that. Are there religious/ideological extremists fighting? Of course, war is like a flame to a moth for people looking to exploit conflicts for their own political/ideological gain, the fact that funding is coming from one source does not mean everyone resisting Assad is completely on board with the ideological beliefs of those who supply them. There are many factions fighting for their own reasons, for their own goals.

This conflict isn't as neat and tidy as either side would have you believe, but that can be said of almost any conflict.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

LP527 Copy writen aug 13th 3012.

‘Osama bin laden is being rewarded for his participation in taking the blame for 911 ‘with land and wealth ‘
sudan is next.

edit on 13-8-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

Care to expand?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
And people still think 9/11 was not a false flag operation.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Al Queada is dead. They can barely function as an entity anymore.

The math does not add up and one source is not enough to convince me. An organization near dead in Afganastan and Pakistan would not have the capacity to organize a revolution across two borders of conflicting nations.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by Signals

Al Queada is dead. They can barely function as an entity anymore.

The math does not add up and one source is not enough to convince me. An organization near dead in Afganastan and Pakistan would not have the capacity to organize a revolution across two borders of conflicting nations.

Okay so why do we still have troops in Afghanistan and drones flying over Pakistan?

Again, I have posted several sources, yet continue to field posts about "one source"....

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join