It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul Ryan -- How Mitt Romney Pandered To The Far Right

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

let's not forget that ryan was one of the main reasons that america had the credit downgrade last year....apparently, ryan doesn't think there would be any problem with america NOT paying the loans back, on the money america has already spent.

Hmmm.

You might be on to something with that.

Got any sources?

If Ryan was "one of the main reasons", what were the other "main reasons"?

Interesting response.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
I do think a lot of the far right (Tea party, evangelicals, etc) were not loving Romney, but most of them would have voted R if it came right down to it. They don't want that Obama fella in their White House.

I thought about this, too. Why would Romney have to go with a Tea Party favorite to appeal to this group, the GOP base? They would have held their nose and voted Republican anyway.

Then, after catching a few words on tv about Koch support for Ryan, it made me think. Where DOES he get his financial, and ideological, support from?

The Big Money Behind Paul Ryan's Political Career

I found this article extremely enlightening and disturbing:

Paul Ryan Using Koch Brothers 1980's $Profit$/Privatization Plot

After a 1% finish in the 1980 Presidential election, David Koch seeded money for organizations to spread his ideology. He supported politicians like Wisconsins Walker and Ryan

How Koch Industries has staked its Claim on Wisconsin

The office of V-POTUS will be the best prize the Koch's with their ideology will have FUNDED/BOUGHT.

Just as Cheney had his shadow govt under Bush, Paul Ryan would be in place to effect the ideology that has taken over three decades to bring out to the open. That is where the Tea Party would come into play, to support, not Romney, but Ryan.

Ryan was not chosen BY Romney. Ryan was chosen FOR Romney to pick and to present to the public. Grover Norquist was right; the GOP only needed a POTUS to rubber stamp whatever was presented to him.

Oh, and, now, Ryan must go on bended knee to kiss the ring of GOP funder Adelson, to pay homage and find out what favors he, Ryan, must do.
edit on 15-8-2012 by desert because: wrong name

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Both Obama and Romney's biggest donor is Goldman Sachs. You may realize that Obama and Romney work for the same people when you see that they campaign on the same issues word for word:

Obama has done what he can to cede U.S. sovereignty to the U.N. in an effort to establish the one world government. Goldman Sachs now needs someone who can be easily controlled to finish what Obama started and they seem to have chosen Romney to do that. When you said that Romney pandered to the far right, I'm not sure that I see it that way. I just see that Goldman Sachs has a lot of politicians from both parties on its payroll. They simply had to choose someone from their payroll that they thought could finish the U.S. off in grand style. Congress isn't even about the right vs the left anymore. Congress is made up of either politicians who are solely interested in serving the Republic or politicians who are getting paid to cede U.S. sovereignty to the nwo.
edit on 19-8-2012 by chizeled because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by chizeled

You've raised an interesting question.

Obama has done what he can to cede U.S. sovereignty to the U.N. in an effort to establish the one world government. Goldman Sachs now needs someone who can be easily controlled to finish what Obama started and they seem to have chosen Romney to do that.. . . They simply had to choose someone from their payroll that they thought could finish the U.S. off in grand style.
Why do you think Obama can do no more in four years to "finish the U.S. off in grand style?" I would think that he has his people in place and the organization needed to make changes. Wouldn't it be easier to let Obama finish the destruction of the country? Why do you think it has to be Romney?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join