It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

According To New Age Sources, The Maitreya (Antichrist) Will Make His Appearance In the Next Couple

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Lies. Biblical requirements have to be made before the man of sin is revealed, i detect the faint whiff of bullsh** wafting through the air. Namely, the Temple in Jerusalem hasn't been reconstructed yet, nor restrainer removed.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by HamrHeed

Originally posted by WhiteHat
The person who wrote that article is seriously confused and disturbed.
Maitreya is the next buddha. Period. His name means "loving-kindness", and is generally called as the "buddha of love".
Absolutely nothing to do with Christians, muslims, jews and all those theistic religions.
No Buddha ever tried to make war or conquer someone. Buddhist don't believe in a god or in a devil.
Get a grip, people, this is ridiculous.

edit on 12-8-2012 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

Your response is riddled with holes. The next "world teacher" will perform miracles (deceptions) and the world will fall for it. Those who survive this period will witness the true coming of the lamb of god.
When solomans temple is being built, watch out, as these people are calling for the antichrist to return to his throne and thrust earth into darkness.
Many people are singing to him, so don't be apathetic when he shows up

Don't forget the biblical requirements of Messiah. He must be born in Bethlehem, a jew and of the seed of David, or a clever counterfeit.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteHat
The person who wrote that article is seriously confused and disturbed.
Maitreya is the next Buddha. Period. His name means "loving-kindness", and is generally called as the "buddha of love". He will appear at the end of this age, which actually means nobody knows when.
Absolutely nothing to do with Christians, muslims, jews and all those theistic religions. Absolutely nothing to do with the endless fight of christians and muslims for control over the world.
No Buddha ever tried to make war or to force someone to follow him. No Buddha proclaim himself the king of this world. Buddhists don't believe in a jealous god or in a vengeful devil.
Get a grip, people, this is ridiculous.

edit on 12-8-2012 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

You only know what you know, and that is what you told us. This man is better known as the deceiver. He will claim no title. he will call himself your teacher. He will claim to be "I Am"
He says things like, I am your teacher. I am your friend. I am the light. I am.

He will claim to be the leaders of all religions, belonging to none. the path is set for the counterfeit to emerge and many will be deceived....for a time.
Krishnamurtri failed because of prayer. This time they have the world ready. Will you be ready? For what?

Yes, it is a buddhist term, but maitreya will not claim to be buddhist but of all religions, yet belonging to none. He will claim to be the one to set the rituals right and bring to light the meanings. The mystery religions will embrace him because he will appear to have been foretold and he will teach of these mysteries. Will you be fooled? Do you know your Bible? Only the discerning will recognize him as the poser that he is. His speach will be flowery and he will convince many of the first and greatest lie ever told. Follow me and you will be like God. You are god.
Adam and Eve fell for it, will you?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
The sun is getting more and more active as time goes by, we can see this by the strange weather that is happening all across the globe. This pattern will only get worse as the poles begin to shift and the Earth's magnetosphere begins to deteriorate over the next few months.

When the sun starts beating down on Earth without the magnetosphere to protect us from the radiation, we will either die, or our minds will be transformed for the better or worse.

Looks as though 'Jesus' will come back for the rapture that was promised after all.

edit on 12-8-2012 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-8-2012 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens, or a sorcerer or a charmer or a medium or a necromancer or one who inquires of the dead, (Deuteronomy 18:9-11)

You're interpreting omens. How exactly did god choose you in 2011? Hope you don't act as a medium for god's word.

So either you're sinning, by coming up with all these dates. Or Christianity is satanic too now? Seeing as it contradicts the witness.

Up to you.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by manna2

This man is better known as the deceiver. He will claim no title. he will call himself your teacher. He will claim to be "I Am" He says things like, I am your teacher. I am your friend. I am the light. I am.

There are many deceivers out there even as we speak, from all religions, all saying more or less the same thing. Pick one, if you want, and call him antichrist. What this have to do with Maitreya? Why picking up a major figure from other religion, which didn't even exists yet? Are christians in search for a new victim to save from hell?

Yes, it is a buddhist term, but maitreya will not claim to be buddhist but of all religions, yet belonging to none. He will claim to be the one to set the rituals right and bring to light the meanings. The mystery religions will embrace him because he will appear to have been foretold and he will teach of these mysteries.

"Buddha" means 'the awakened one", and from there the term buddhism. It only defines a group of people who follow budhha's teaching in order to achieve the same awakening. There are no mysteries in buddhism, no occult practices. That's not buddhism.
To be a buddha one MUST be enlightened, and must teach Dharma,( the way things are, the true phenomenology), much or less like his predecessor. If in more than 2500 years the mystery religions didn't embraced the buddhism wisdom, what makes you think that they will do it when Maitreya comes? (Which by the way it will happen when the teaching of the previous buddha will be almost disappeared.) Because you believe that Maitreya will come to deceive and conquer? Because someone "spiritually overshadowed" said so?

Only the discerning will recognize him as the poser that he is. His speach will be flowery and he will convince many of the first and greatest lie ever told. Follow me and you will be like God. You are god. Adam and Eve fell for it, will you?

If we talk about Buddha, even a future one, I'll let him answer to you in his own words:

"My teaching is not a philosophy. It is the result of direct experience...
My teaching is a means of practice, not something to hold onto or worship.
My teaching is like a raft used to cross the river.
Only a fool would carry the raft around after he had already reached the other shore of liberation."

"If you were to follow the Dharma purely out of love for me or because you respect me, I would not accept you as disciple. But if you follow the Dharma because you have yourself experienced its truth, because you understand and act accordingly - only under these conditions have you the right to call yourself a disciple of the Exalted One."

So maybe not everyone who's not christian is evil and running after our precious souls. Let's not be soooo paranoid.

If we talk about the antichrist, I'll wait first for the christians to come to an agreement about what, when and who is it, and then see if there is any relevance at all to that boogie man.
edit on 13-8-2012 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Basically. Thank you DreamWorks.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Helper39

He already has made his appearance. People have become sick and tired of the trickery of the Yogi making appearance and disappearances and making stuffs appear and disappear. How about the world teacher who will teach us how to make a paradise in this world by changing the faulty scientific paradigm of the world, teaching something new and drastic. The Maitreya will teach us how to revolutionize our world toward the new civilization.

Check the web site

www.dipoleantigravity.blogspot.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join