Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

According To New Age Sources, The Maitreya (Antichrist) Will Make His Appearance In the Next Couple

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
edit on 12-8-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteHat

Originally posted by Helper39

Not according to Benjamin Creme, the man who runs the Share foundation, an organization dedicated to the emergence of Maitreya

BC: Maitreya will be openly advising. He will come forward as the World Teacher for all groups, religious and non-religious alike. He will be looked towards by religious groups as their expected Teacher ― the Christ for Christians, Maitreya Buddha for Buddhists, the Messiah of the Jews and the Moslims, Krishna for the Hindus ― but in fact, he is really a teacher, an educator for the whole of humanity, showing us how to become what we are, spiritual beings, and therefore how to create the environment in which that spirituality can be expressed. It cannot be expressed in the midst of these divisions and separations, this competition based on market forces.
www.shareintl.org...

Maitreya needs no organization to make him "emerge". One becomes a Buddha by working on himself and achieving enlightenment.

edit on 12-8-2012 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

Proof of enlightenment? I used to meditate for 8 hours a day. Eventually I had a psychotic break and was attacked by demons. Read the book stripping the Gurus. All of the Buddhists were completely twisted. Honestly, try to name any sort of spiritual guru who has not been caught red handed with either some sort of sexual or monetary crime. I can only think of Ram Dass and Adjashanti
johnthewitness.wordpress.com...

Swami Rama

Swami Rama took advantage of his pupils sexually.

“In December of 1990, Yoga Journal published an exposé detailing allegations of misbehavior, including sexual abuse, against Rama.
One of the women involved further described a public, non-sexual encounter with the sage. There, the swami allegedly put a dog collar and leash around a woman’s neck, walking her around for the amusement of the other loyal followers present. He was also accused of kicking other women in the buttocks when they were weeding, already down on their hands and knees (Webster, 1990).”
Falk, Geoffrey D. Stripping The Gurus. Toronto: Million Monkeys Press, 2009. 83. Print.

In the autumn of 1997, Pennsylvania jurors awarded $1.875 million in damages to a former female resident of the Himalayan Institute in Honesdale, PA. The woman in question claimed to have been sexually assaulted by Rama a full thirty times over a Yogic Summer of Love in the early ’90s. At the time, she was a nineteen-year-old virgin, just out of high school. Yet, as reported by Phelps (1997), the Institute allegedly “did nothing to stop” that claimed abuse, even though having reportedly been informed not only of those alleged assaults but of similar complaints registered by other female disciples.
Falk, Geoffrey D. Stripping The Gurus. Toronto: Million Monkeys Press, 2009. 85. Print.

Mahatma Gandhi

“As Tigunait noted above, Mahatma Gandhi was indeed sleeping with teenage girls (including his cousin’s granddaughter) toward the end of his life. As odd as it may sound, however, all reports are that the two parties were literally just sleeping beside each other, for him to test his resistance to sexual desire.

In explaining his position, Gandhiji said that it was indeed true that he permitted women workers to use his bed, this being undertaken as a spiritual experiment at times. Even ifthere were no trace of passion in him of which he was con-scious, it was not unlikely that a residue might be left over,and that would make trouble for the girls who took part inhis experiment [cf. “In the presence of one perfected in non-violence, enmity (in any creature) does not arise”—Patanjali,Yoga Sutras] (Bose, 1974).”
Falk, Geoffrey D. Stripping The Gurus. Toronto: Million Monkeys Press, 2009. 84. Print.

“Both Chapter XVIII of Bose’s (1974) My Days with Gandhi and Chapter 4 in Koestler’s (1960) The Lotus and the Robot give reasonable analyses of the all-too-human psychological reasons behind Gandhi’s emphasis on celibacy. Included in those is the Mahatma’s abandoning of his father on the latter’s deathbed to be with his young wife sexually, thus being absent from the old man’s death, for which he never forgave himself.”
Falk, Geoffrey D. Stripping The Gurus. Toronto: Million Monkeys Press, 2009. 84. Print.

“He is known as a kindly father figure in India, but Mahatma Gandhi was also a racist bisexual who left his wife for a male Jewish bodybuilder, according to reports of a controversial new biography.”
Wong, Curtis M. “Mahatma Gandhi Reportedly Depicted As Bisexual, Racist In New Biography.” Huffington Post. N.p., 28 Mar. 2011. Web. 17 Jan. 2012.

edit on 12-8-2012 by Helper39 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Ramakrishna

Ramakrishna seemed to be a homoerotic sexual predator who preyed on his young male disciples. He also seemed to hate women.

“Once he sat after a midday siesta with his loin cloth disheveled. He then remarked that he was sitting like a woman about to suckle her baby. In fact, he used to suckle his young beloved [male] disciple Rakhal Ghosh…He … exhibited his frankly erotic behavior toward his male devotees and disciples…. He often posed as their girlfriend or mother and always touched or caressed them lovingly (Sil, 1998). ”
Falk, Geoffrey D. Stripping The Gurus. Toronto: Million Monkeys Press, 2009. 7. Print.

“We cannot ignore [Ramakrishna’s] obsession with the anus and # in his conversations. Even the experience of his highest realization that there exists within the individual self the Paramatman, the repository of all knowledge, was derived from his beholding a grasshopper with a thin sticklike object inserted in its anus!….

His ecstasy [i.e., as trance] was induced by touching his favorite young [male] devotees. He developed a few strategies for touching or petting the body (occasionally the penis, as was the case with Vijaykrishna Goswami, whose cock he calmed by his “touch”) of devotees”
Falk, Geoffrey D. Stripping The Gurus. Toronto: Million Monkeys Press, 2009. 8. Print.

Vivekananda

Vivekananda was one of Ramakrishna’s favorite disciples. Vivekanada reportedly had a homoerotic relationship with Ramakrishna. He reportedly drank alcohol and visited brothels.

“The chain-smoking, diabetic sage, apparently “going gentle into that dark night,” nevertheless passed away only a few years later, in 1902, after years of declining health. Reaching only an unripe age of thirty-nine, he “thus fulfill[ed] his own prophecy: ‘I shall not live to be forty years old’” (Nikhilananda, 1996).”

“Of course, there are prophecies, and then there are earlier prophecies:

Vivekananda declared solemnly: “This time I will give hundred years to my body…. This time I have to perform many difficult tasks…. In this life I shall demonstrate my powers much more than I did in my past life””
Falk, Geoffrey D. Stripping The Gurus. Toronto: Million Monkeys Press, 2009. 15-16. Print.

“He visited brothels and consumed alcoholic beverages in the company of his friends (Sil, 1997)”
Falk, Geoffrey D. Stripping The Gurus. Toronto: Million Monkeys Press, 2009. 13-14. Print.

Jiddu Krishnamurti

Krishnamurti was discovered by the Theosophical society when he was only a teenager. It seems that Krishanmurti was a puppet whom was groomed from a young age for the role that he would inevitably play.

“In 1932, Krishnamurti and Rajagopal’s wife began an affair which would last for more than twenty-five years. The woman, Rosalind, became pregnant on several occasions, suffering miscarriages and at least two covert/illegal abortions. The oddity of that relationship is not lessened by Jiddu’s earlier regard for the same woman. For, both he and his brother believed that Rosalind was the reincarnation of their long-lost mother … in spite of the fact that the latter had only died two years after Rosalind was born (Sloss, 2000).”
Falk, Geoffrey D. Stripping The Gurus. Toronto: Million Monkeys Press, 2009. 31. Print.

“Krishnamurti lacked ordinary human compassion and kindness; he was intolerant, even contemptuous, of those who could not rise to his own high plane (Vernon, 2001).”
Falk, Geoffrey D. Stripping The Gurus. Toronto: Million Monkeys Press, 2009. 34. Print.

“[Emily Lutyens] said she knew Krishna was a congenital liar but that she would nevertheless always adore him…. My mother asked him once why he lied and he replied
with astonishing frankness, “Because of fear””
Falk, Geoffrey D. Stripping The Gurus. Toronto: Million Monkeys Press, 2009. 37. Print.

Swami Satchidananda

Satchidananda was reportedly a sexual deviant whom preyed upon his followers.

“Some people take advantage of the language in the tantric scriptures, “I’m going to teach you tantric yoga,” they say. “Come sleep with me.” With a heavy heart I tell you that some so-called gurus do this, and to them I say, “If you want to have sex, be open about it. Say, ‘I love you, child, I love you, my devotee’”….”
Falk, Geoffrey D. Stripping The Gurus. Toronto: Million Monkeys Press, 2009. 55. Print.

“In 1991 numerous female followers stated that he had used his role as their spiritual mentor to exploit them sexually. After the allegations became public many devotees abandoned Satchidananda and hundreds of students left IYI schools, but the Swami never admitted to any wrongdoing. As a result, the Integral Yoga organization diminished by more than 1/3. An organization called the Healing Through the Truth Network was formed and at least eight other women came forward with claims of sexual abuse (S. Cohen, 2002a).

[Susan Cohen claims that] Satchidananda took advantage of her when she was a student from 1969 [when she was eighteen] to 1977″
Falk, Geoffrey D. Stripping The Gurus. Toronto: Million Monkeys Press, 2009. 55-56. Print.

Neem Karoli Baba

Another apparent sexual deviant with control issues.

“The first time he took me in the room alone I sat up on the tucket [a low wooden bed] with him, and he was like a seventeen-year-old jock who was a little fast! I felt as if I were fifteen and innocent. He started making out with me, and it was so cute, so pure. I was swept into it for a few moments—then grew alarmed: “Wait! This is my guru. One doesn’t do this with one’s guru!” So I pulled away from him. Then Maharajji tilted his head sideways and wrinkled up his eyebrows in a tender, endearing, quizzical look. He didn’t say anything, but his whole being was saying to me, “Don’t you like me?””
Falk, Geoffrey D. Stripping The Gurus. Toronto: Million Monkeys Press, 2009. 71. Print.

“That was the first time, and I was to be there for two years. During my last month there, I was alone with him every day in the room…. Sometimes he would just touch me on the breasts and between my legs, saying, “This is mine, this is mine, this is mine. All is mine. You are mine.” You can interpret it as you want, but near the end in these darshans, it was as though he were my child. Sometimes I felt as though I were suckling a tiny baby (in Dass, 1979).”
Falk, Geoffrey D. Stripping The Gurus. Toronto: Million Monkeys Press, 2009. 72. Print.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by mideast

Maitreya will make his appearance in the next couple months according to Islamic, Christian and New Age sources

Maitreya will make his appearance in the next couple months according to Islamic, Christian and New Age sources

It is plain hypocrisy.

You relied on something which you claimed to be Satanic.

Satan simply means adversary, not really the devil. The common misconception is that satan is an actual deity, when in fact it's a spirit. Science cannot explain this world yet so there is alot of insane # going on. It's scary because miracles and unexplained phenomenon happen all the time and i'd hate if a group could harness this for their agenda

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Helper39

So...is your goal, to copy and paste another complete website, that you are a follower of, over to here? Just curious...

Des

edit on 12-8-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

So...is your goal, to copy and paste another complete website, that you are a follower of, over to here?

I was just wondering that.

Isn't here a certain limit one can reach with that much copy and paste?

edit on 8/12/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by Destinyone

So...is your goal, to copy and paste another complete website, that you are a follower of, over to here?

I was just wondering that.

Isn't here a certain limit one can reach with that much copy and paste?

Curious to see what you think of the info i provided you earlier.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Proof of enlightenment? I used to meditate for 8 hours a day. Eventually I had a psychotic break and was attacked by demons. Read the book stripping the Gurus. All of the Buddhists were completely twisted.

I'm sorry to hear that, really. People are more than often led astray by charismatic so called "teachers".
You should know by now that not everything that shines is gold.

What I can tell you is this: you won't find a true master, let alone your master in famous books, on TV or in mass media. There are very few like these. Don't choose a master like that. Meet the man, look him in the eyes, listen to his words. Watch carefully if does what he preaches. Watch his followers, how they are changed by their master. Ask yourself if this is what you want to become. Wait, and listen, and learn. In buddhist tradition they say that it should take between 3 to 7 years to check out a teacher, and to accept him as your teacher. Unfortunately, we take more time to check out our stomatologist then our spiritual master.

I know a lot of people who meditate, including myself, and none of them with averse effects. It depends on what kind of meditation you use, who gave it to you, how many experienced meditators are supporting this method, if it belongs to a real path which brings results. And what kind of results. It depends on what are you looking for when you choose a path.

A spiritual teacher is someone that can and should change you forever; there are no shortcuts in finding an authentic one. And even then, is always good to remember that the real teacher is the teacher within. If your intuition tells you to run away, run, no matter how "right"he sounds or how charismatic he is.

When the student is ready, the teacher will show up. There are real teachers out there; don't loose hope. Also don't fall for the big words and shinny smiles; don't follow the over emotional students who need a shoulder to cry on. Follow your heart, it will always know the way.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Curious to see what you think of the info i provided you earlier

I take it as one viewpoint from one source out of many varying views.

That's all I think about it.

I give it no weight one way or another.

You just copy and pasted everything from the johnthewitness site. Big deal. They have their own agenda just like anyone else. You give a one sided argument.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Whitehat:

I appreciate your good intentions. However, the thought of meditation only brings up an automatic negative response within me. I did some serious damage earlier when I had that break.

I was listening to a lot of Adjashanti's retreats at the time. A lot of it based around the concept of the ego. "Who am I?" "You are not your mind" sort of stuff. One day I actually saw that I was not my mind. That it was really true. I had a huge Aha moment and thought I was going to become enlightened. Since I saw that I was not my mind I no longer believed my mind. This proved to be extremely dangerous. Eventually this led to a very nasty downward spiral into some sort of an acute psychosis. There was no way to orient myself because every thought that would enter my mind would automatically be dismissed because I *knew* that I was not my mind and therefore should not believe my thoughts. You can't find a way out because there is no way out. You can never think your way out of that infinite thought loop because no thoughts would ever be believed.

All sorts of the Buddhist concept would go through my mind in an effort to bring me back to some level of control. None of them worked because they would be instantly disbelieved.

Regardless, mediation always made me very passive. Its not a good think for a man imho. Women are attracted to alpha dominant types unfortunately.

Take care

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

Curious to see what you think of the info i provided you earlier

I take it as one viewpoint from one source out of many varying views.

That's all I think about it.

I give it no weight one way or another.

You just copy and pasted everything from the johnthewitness site. Big deal. They have their own agenda just like anyone else. You give a one sided argument.

Cool deal, agree to disagree.

Take care

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

If you haven't been able to deduce my opinions, based on my first post in this thread. There is nothing I can add, to make you understand my position...

Des

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

If you haven't been able to deduce my opinions, based on my first post in this thread. There is nothing I can add, to make you understand my position...

Des

That post wasnt directed at you

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Then maybe this will help you find your way out. Listen till the end. I know it helped me.

link

And whatever your path is now, I wish you good luck.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Des

That post wasnt directed at you

Sorry. I misread. I back out of the conversation....

Des

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteHat

These Messages were given during Creme's public lectures in London via a process of mental overshadowing or spiritual telepathy, which is not related to mediumship or channelling.

Now I get it! So this is why he knows so well Maitreya...
Sorry for taking this kind of serious.

overshadowing is the result of channeling or practicing Theurgy without proper protection
the personality/soul is eroded and overwritten by the possesing power/force/entity
only kabbalistic theurgy teaches the proper method:
by confining the power/force/entity within the limits of the aura, overshadowing is avoided.

voudon and similar sects take the precaution of hiding the soul inside their mojo [or equivalent]
[sort of like backing up]

it's like a slow version of a walk-in, hence, it is possesion
not that i'm xtian, but a broken clock is correct on occasion
so xtians would be correct to claim creme is possessed

or a demoniac

as you've pointed out Maitreya is the Future Buddha, who like the hindu Kalki will arrive to mark the turning of the World-ages. this cult creme et. al. are promoting has no true validity, and is the result of creme's corrupted and overshadowed ego, and he will more likely, will end up revealing that creme himself, is maitreya

or "his vessel"

it smells like an MK-ULTRA V.3.0 [or higher] operation
[heavans gate, davidians, jim jones were V.2.0]

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

So...is your goal, to copy and paste another complete website, that you are a follower of, over to here? Just curious...

Des

lol;

and the accusations made against other religious leaders/spiritual teachers are strikingly similar
to the actions perpetrated by many of the same in christendom.

nevermind that the belief-system the op is proffessing
is riddled with everything creme and others are preaching

consider this: even jesus's enemies
acknowledged him as a rabbi

which is impossible if jesus was celibate his whole life
as being married is an important and unavoidable condition for a man to hold such a position/title

so in order to promote it's misogyny and sexual control games and who knows what else

xtianity has actually made a pervert out of jesus

definatley a case of the pot calling the kettle black here

not that this maitreya nonsense is worth anyones time other than to note that it's just politics wearing the mask of religion which is usually just another form of politics [ the herding and management of human livestock]
lol

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Whitehat:

I appreciate your good intentions. However, the thought of meditation only brings up an automatic negative response within me. I did some serious damage earlier when I had that break.

I was listening to a lot of Adjashanti's retreats at the time. A lot of it based around the concept of the ego. "Who am I?" "You are not your mind" sort of stuff. One day I actually saw that I was not my mind. That it was really true. I had a huge Aha moment and thought I was going to become enlightened. Since I saw that I was not my mind I no longer believed my mind. This proved to be extremely dangerous. Eventually this led to a very nasty downward spiral into some sort of an acute psychosis. There was no way to orient myself because every thought that would enter my mind would automatically be dismissed because I *knew* that I was not my mind and therefore should not believe my thoughts. You can't find a way out because there is no way out. You can never think your way out of that infinite thought loop because no thoughts would ever be believed.

All sorts of the Buddhist concept would go through my mind in an effort to bring me back to some level of control. None of them worked because they would be instantly disbelieved.

Regardless, mediation always made me very passive. Its not a good think for a man imho. Women are attracted to alpha dominant types unfortunately.

Take care

L
L

and so the truth comes out

the Path is not easy and there are many obstacles,
and many that lie-in wait by the roadside seeking to detain and make one stray from the Path
[as they themselves strayed]

also the increase in libido that comes with the increased energy
which results from meditation and other forms of spiritual/esoteric practices
needs to be properly sublimated or redirected or all sorts of problems
like your "psychotic episode" will arise

and many abandon the path out of plain old [or pre-programmed ]

FEAR

the greatest obstacle/adversary of those on the Path.
edit on 12-8-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Helper39, if you were indeed a witness of the endtimes as you propose, then you should know without supposition. If you were aware of the prophecy concerning the two witnesses, which you should have a preaching partner with you, then you would know that prophecy dictates that you will be killed, be dead for three and half days then will be revived. But you won't be able to avoid your death on the street of Jerusalem in which the whole world will witness your death and cheer about it. But good news, when you are revived all the world will be sad. But I question your witness, you are not in Jerusalem and where is your preaching partner?
edit on 8/12/2012 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Des

Des, the funny thing is this, every few years another "witness" comes around saying the same reconstituted information without ever knowing the prophecy about the two witnesses in the Bible. Somehow they pick up on this stuff but never read the Bible...lol.

This person is just reposting stuff they found on the internet. You got that.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join