It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

According To New Age Sources, The Maitreya (Antichrist) Will Make His Appearance In the Next Couple

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Maitreya will make his appearance in the next couple months according to Islamic, Christian and New Age sources

Full article here:
johnthewitness.wordpress.com...

The counterfeit Jesus and the Maitreya are two different entities. The counterfeit Jesus will arrive shortly after the Maitreya makes his presence known to the world.

Q. After Maitreya officially announces Himself to the world on Declaration Day, how long will it be before He introduces the Master Jesus to the world – a matter of weeks or months or a year or two?
A. About three months.
[link to www.shareintl.org]

Keep in mind that the Islamic Mahdi is the Maitreya. Islamic prophecy helps confirm our theory that the Maitreya and the antichrist are two separate, distinct entities. The Mahdi (Maitreya) will already be active upon earth before the counterfeit Christ arrives.

Losing hope of entering these holy places, Dajjal will turn towards Syria. Imaam Mahdi will already have arranged a Muslim army and will be on the verge of leading the Muslims in morning prayer when Prophet Jesus will descend and Kill the Dajjal. (Usamah / Ibne Majah)

The Dajjal is the antichrist force of Islam. This antichrist force is the Illuminati. The above verse states that the Illuminati controlled Western nations will wage war against Syria. This is referenced in the Bible in Isaiah 17: “Damascus will no longer be a city but will become a heap of ruins.” After the Illuminati (Dajjal) attacks Syria, the counterfeit Christ will then “descend” and kill the Dajjal. Satan has created the Illuminati secret society to be used as a scapegoat. He will sacrifice the Illuminati when he comes to earth posing as defeater of this evil secret society. Read the article titled “False Flag Attacks Will Lead To Destruction Of Damascus In 2012” for more information.

Also notice that the above passage states that Jesus will “descend” and kill the Dajjal. This counterfeit Jesus will likely descend from a spaceship. Satan has chosen to use aliens as the basis for his great deception. Satan will try to convince the world that these aliens are the Gods of the Bible and mythology. David Wilcock, one of the most popular gurus of the 2012 movement, states that Jesus will arrive on earth with various alien species who will be landing on earth to help humanity through its period of spiritual ascension into Godhood. These aliens will really be demons posing as aliens.

David Wilcock – “the great pyramid speaks of Jesus coming in and speaks of him in very positive terms…but it also says this is a universal event… its not just about one religion its about something that benefits everyone… this time were in is a time of change, its a time we all experience change together… we’re all in this together, and each one of you are one of those liberators, you are one of those people, you are one of those people who have been charged to share what you with the people, and yes. just as had happened with me someone will call you the antichrist…”
2012 – Event Horizon. Dir. David Wilcock. 2010. Web. 17 Jan. 2012.

David Wilcock – “We come into contact with a body of information, that has been kept secret for thousands and thousands of years, and the reason why, is that with this information comes the potential for what is called apotheosis. Apotheosis means human becomes god.” [20]

The counterfeit Jesus will arrive on earth with several “alien” species. The most relevant of which is the Nordic alien species. These Nordics are depicted as very benevolent, beautiful, blonde aliens. He wants people to think that these Nordics are the angels of the Bible.

Amy kept a diary and when she found me on the internet, she really needed help and was full of a lot of questions. She had encounters with strange beings. She said her angel had wings and his face was human-like and he looked like a Nordic-type alien. She wondered if an angel and a Nordic were the same thing?
Alien Abduction Raped By Reptilians

In her book Taken, my now deceased dear friend Karla Turner writes about an important case right under my nose here in Indiana. In one abduction of young Pat, a long blonde-haired, blue eyed, tall, Jesus-like figure with wings dressed in a resplendent robe appeared in her bedroom. He was in a shaft of sparkling light that came through the ceiling. He took the little girl’s hand and said, “Don’t be afraid my child. These are mine” gesturing to the little Gray humanoids who were standing around the room.
Alien Abduction Experience And Research

These Nordics are counterfeit angels. Read the article titled “Is The Nordic Alien Species Satan’s Counterfeit For The Angels?” for more information.

In a similar way that Satan is using aliens to counterfeit the angels of the Bible, he also uses aliens to counterfeit the demons of the Bible.

He seized the dragon–that old serpent, who is the devil, Satan–and bound him in chains for a thousand years. (Revelation 20:2)

Since the Bible describes demons as “serpent-like” or “dragon-like,” Satan has chosen to use a “Reptilian” alien species to convince the world that these Reptilians are really the demons spoken of within the Bible. The counterfeit Jesus, with his Nordic friends posing as angels, will defeat this Reptilian alien species. Satan will say that they controlled the Illuminati. This Reptilian controlled Illuminati will be blamed for all of the evils of the world. Read the article titled “Reptilians Are Demons – Will Be Used As Scapegoats” for more information.

Returning back to the Maitreya’s emergence. Since we know that the counterfeit Jesus will arrive corresponding to December 21, 2012, this means that the Maitreya will have to arrive roughly three months prior to this date.

Q. After Maitreya officially announces Himself to the world on Declaration Day, how long will it be before He introduces the Master Jesus to the world – a matter of weeks or months or a year or two?
A. About three months.
[link to www.shareintl.org]

-----------------------------------------------
edit on 12-8-2012 by Helper39 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Helper39

Well dammit...hope he gets here soon. But, he'll have a hard time pushing his way to the front of the line, past the reptilians, Jesus, galactic light workers, various other alien entities. all planning to arrive around the same time.

One would think, all these ethereal beings, could have worked out their schedules, before channeling all their arrival dates.

Des

edit on 12-8-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
The person who wrote that article is seriously confused and disturbed.
Maitreya is the next Buddha. Period. His name means "loving-kindness", and is generally called as the "buddha of love". He will appear at the end of this age, which actually means nobody knows when.
Absolutely nothing to do with Christians, muslims, jews and all those theistic religions. Absolutely nothing to do with the endless fight of christians and muslims for control over the world.
No Buddha ever tried to make war or to force someone to follow him. No Buddha proclaim himself the king of this world. Buddhists don't believe in a jealous god or in a vengeful devil.
Get a grip, people, this is ridiculous.

edit on 12-8-2012 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteHat
Maitreya is the next buddha. Period. His name means "loving-kindness", and is generally called as the "buddha of love".
Absolutely nothing to do with Christians, muslims, jews and all those theistic religions.
No Buddha ever tried to make war or conquer someone. Buddhist don't believe in a god or in a devil.

Not according to Benjamin Creme, the man who runs the Share foundation, an organization dedicated to the emergence of Maitreya

BC: Maitreya will be openly advising. He will come forward as the World Teacher for all groups, religious and non-religious alike. He will be looked towards by religious groups as their expected Teacher ― the Christ for Christians, Maitreya Buddha for Buddhists, the Messiah of the Jews and the Moslims, Krishna for the Hindus ― but in fact, he is really a teacher, an educator for the whole of humanity, showing us how to become what we are, spiritual beings, and therefore how to create the environment in which that spirituality can be expressed. It cannot be expressed in the midst of these divisions and separations, this competition based on market forces.
www.shareintl.org...

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Maitreya is the next buddha. Period. His name means "loving-kindness", and is generally called as the "buddha of love".
Absolutely nothing to do with Christians, muslims, jews and all those theistic religions.
No Buddha ever tried to make war or conquer someone. Buddhist don't believe in a god or in a devil.

Your response is riddled with holes. The next "world teacher" will perform miracles (deceptions) and the world will fall for it. Those who survive this period will witness the true coming of the lamb of god.
When solomans temple is being built, watch out, as these people are calling for the antichrist to return to his throne and thrust earth into darkness.
Many people are singing to him, so don't be apathetic when he shows up

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Here we go again!

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Maitreya will make his appearance in the next couple months according to Islamic, Christian and New Age sources

Islam and Christianity give no dates for the "return" of a messiah.

And they certainly don't talk about an "alien reptilian species."

edit on 8/12/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

LOL!

How could something established in a new age have credence about something that was made up in an OLDER age? ('insert any world religion here')

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

Islam and Christianity give no dates for the "return" of a messiah.

And they certainly don't talk about an "alien reptilian species."

Since New Age and Islam are both Satanic in origin, then the author of the prophecies are the same entity (Satan) therefore to be well-read in New Age prophecy is to be well-read in Islamic prophecy. New Age prophecy is complimentary to Islamic prophecy because the Mahdi is the Maitreya.

Also Christian prophecy gives you the date of the regathering of Israel. Since the regathering of Israel corresponds to the END of the tribulation (Jeremiah 50:20, 50:2-5) we can have a very close estimate of the day that Jesus will return.

The real regathering of Israel happens in 2018, not 1948:
Was the nation Israel becoming a country in 1948 really the fulfillment of Ezekiel’s prophecy?

4Lie thou also upon thy left side, and lay the iniquity of the house of Israel upon it: according to the number of the days that thou shalt lie upon it thou shalt bear their iniquity. 5For I have laid upon thee the years of their iniquity, according to the number of the days, three hundred and ninety days: so shalt thou bear the iniquity of the house of Israel. 6And when thou hast accomplished them, lie again on thy right side, and thou shalt bear the iniquity of the house of Judah forty days: I have appointed thee each day for a year. (Ezekiel 4:4-6)

Many Christians believe Israel is a divine nation of God based on the founding of the nation Israel in 1948 which seems to correspond to Ezekiel’s prophecy. Most historians agree with the fact that Judah was enslaved by the Babylonians for 60 years rather than the necessary 70 that is used to arrive at the 1948 number (Wikipedia). Also why would you use the number 70, a number that is symbolic of completeness, when we know that Judah’s punishment was not completed because they were punished 7x more for their sins. Lets see what happens when we use the number 60 which seems to be more historically accurate…

390 days Judgment against the 10 northern tribes ‘Israel’
+ 40 days Judgment against the 2 southern tribes ‘Judah’
= 430 years Judgment against the nation of Israel

With the northern tribes of Israel having already been taken captive by the Assyrians, in 597 B.C. Judah was also taken into captivity by the Babylonians until 537 B.C. for a grand total of exactly 60 years (Wikipedia). Instead of the 70 that most use to arrive at the year 1948. We’ll get into where this commonly used 70 number comes from later…

430 years of judgment determined against nation Israel
- 60 years fulfilled during the Babylonian captivity
= 370 years remaining in judgment against the nation of Israel

“And after all this, if you do not obey Me, then I (God) will punish you seven times more for your sins.” (Leviticus 26:18)

”And after all this, if you do not obey Me, but walk contrary to Me, then I (God) also will walk contrary to you in fury; and I, even I will chastise you seven times for your sins.”
(Leviticus 26:27-28)

Surely enough, Judah did not obey God and was forced to endure the 7x multiplier of God’s wraith.

This leaves us with:

370 Remaining years of judgment
x 7 ’7X’ rule
= 2,590 Years of judgment remained against nation Israel

2,590 years
x 360 days
= 932,400 days of judgment remained against nation Israel after the Babylonian captivity

Convert the 932,400 days into our 365.25 day solar (Julian) years.

932,400 days ÷ 365.25 days = 2,552.77 years of God’s judgment remained

597 BCE
+ 60 Years
= 537.3 B.C. Spring of 537 B.C. Cyrus allows Jews to return to Jerusalem
+ 2552.77 Years Now add the 2,552 years remaining in this judgment
= 2017 A.D. End of judgment against Israel

Click here for the date calculator I used.

2017 A.D seems to be much closer to the date of the real regathering. However I would have been much happier to see 2018, as that correlates to the year that I believe the Israel will be destroyed. I believe that I am one of the witnesses spoken of in Revelation. I was called by God in the 7th month of 2011, which I believe marked the point that is 7 years from the completion of the tribulation. 7 years from 2011 would be 2018. The 2017 date obviously is off by a year. Then again those who use the 70 year captivity theory to arrive at the 1948 date were off by 2 years. (Source) Apparently the ancient Hebrews counted portions of a year as one year, with this acknowledged then the 2018 date

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
2017 A.D seems to be much closer to the date of the real regathering. However I would have been much happier to see 2018, as that correlates to the year that I believe the Israel will be destroyed. I believe that I am one of the witnesses spoken of in Revelation. I was called by God in the 7th month of 2011, which I believe marked the point that is 7 years from the completion of the tribulation. 7 years from 2011 would be 2018. The 2017 date obviously is off by a year. Then again those who use the 70 year captivity theory to arrive at the 1948 date were off by 2 years. (Source) Apparently the ancient Hebrews counted portions of a year as one year, with this acknowledged then the 2018 date appears to be valid. Also it does not necessarily need to be 2018. As the time that God will end his judgment upon Israel (2017) does not necessarily need to be the exact year that Mystery Babylon the Great will be destroyed (2018).

Now to address the issue of the number 70 and why many Christians use it..

Mystery Babylon the Great will be a nation that lasts 70 years

This is what the LORD says: “When seventy years are completed for Babylon, I will come to you and fulfill my good promise to bring you back to this place. 11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. 14 I will be found by you,” declares the LORD, “and will bring you back from captivity.[a] I will gather you from all the nations and places where I have banished you,” declares the LORD, “and will bring you back to the place from which I carried you into exile.” (Jeremiah 29:10-14)

This segment of Jeremiah conflicts with the historically accepted 60 year length of Judah’s Babylonian captivity. Could it be that this passage, instead of referring to the length of the upcoming captivity, is instead referring to the duration, the total amount of years, that ancient Babylon would be a superpower? Will it also refer to the amount of years that Mystery Babylon the Great will be a nation?

Behold, I will send and take all the families of the north, saith the LORD, and Nebuchadrezzar the king of Babylon, my servant, and will bring them against this land, and against the inhabitants thereof, and against all these nations round about, and will utterly destroy them, and make them an astonishment, and an hissing, and perpetual desolations. Moreover I will take from them the voice of mirth, and the voice of gladness, the voice of the bridegroom, and the voice of the bride, the sound of the millstones, and the light of the candle. And this whole land shall be a desolation, and an astonishment; and these nations shall serve the king of Babylon seventy years. (Jeremiah 25:9-11)

It seems clear from the context in these two segments that the seventy years applies to Babylon itself, not to the period of time that the people of Judah are to spend in Babylon. In chapter 25 it says that the nations would serve Babylon for 70 years. Again in chapter 29, Jeremiah makes the connection to Babylon by saying that 70 years are “for Babylon”.

So the 70 years refers to the period of Babylonian Empire. When did this start and finish? As alluded to earlier, Babylon was conquered by Cyrus II of Persia in 539 BC. So this is the finish. When was the start? For our purposes, the start would have to be when the other “nations will serve the king of Babylon” (see excerpt from Jeremiah 25 above). The major world power prior to Babylon was Assyria.

“For a good overview of the decline of the Assyrian Empire refer to the Encyclopaedia Britannica (see article in Britannica CD 99: The History of Ancient Mesopotamia: Mesopotamia to the end of the: THE NEO-ASSYRIAN EMPIRE (746-609): Decline of the Assyrian empire). Here it describes how the Assyrian empire, after becoming weakened through civil war, fell to the combined forces of the Medes and the Babylonians, finally being extinguished in 609 BC. In this final battle, the Assyrians and the Egyptians fought side-by-side. Prior to being conquered by the Medes and Babylonians, the Egyptians fought against Judah – and Judah lost. This is the battle where Josiah was killed. The chronology of Judah places this event in 608 BC – but that is close enough to 609 BC when a 1 year margin of error is assumed.” (BibleWorldHistory)

The very name Mystery Babylon the Great implies that this adulterous nation will have many of the same qualities and characteristics of ancient Babylon. Israel became a nation in 1948. 70 years from this would be 2018. Notice, Jeremiah 29:10-14 uses terminology which has previously been used to describe the tribulation-era regathering of both kingdom’s of Israel… “I will gather you from all the nations and places where I have banished you“, meaning that this is also talking about the great regathering of both kingdoms that happens during the tribulation. This passage is stating that when Mystery Babylon the Great’s 70 years are complete then the regathering will begin. Israel was founded in 1948. 70 years from that date would be 2018! Obviously this corresponds to the 2017-2018 date that we came to earlier using the more accurate 60 year Babylonian captivity.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

All the self-righteousness should be gone before he comes.

People should ask from bottom of their heart.

And people should be ready to face their mistakes in the past.

Is this possible now ? Yes

Are they doing it ? I don't know. It is their decision.

I just saw the words are much bigger than your mouth.

Self-righteousness and bigotry is Satanic.

This is what my heart tells me.

+ not every threads worth replying

You better join your fanatic friends ASAP.

edit on 12-8-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Maitreya is the next Buddha. Period. His name means "loving-kindness", and is generally called as the "buddha of love". He will appear at the end of this age, which actually means nobody knows when.
Absolutely nothing to do with Christians, muslims, jews and all those theistic religions. Absolutely nothing to do with the endless fight of christians and muslims for control over the world.
No Buddha ever tried to make war or to force someone to follow him. No Buddha proclaim himself the king of this world. Buddhists don't believe in a jealous god or in a vengeful devil.

You're right only if you talk a bout the real Maitreya. As you know, this world is full of crazy people and false prophets, maybe the one that is about to show up is one of those nuts. So many millions of hopeless right now, waiting for a messiah to solve their problems (mostly economic), a great source of followers.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helper39

Not according to Benjamin Creme, the man who runs the Share foundation, an organization dedicated to the emergence of Maitreya

BC: Maitreya will be openly advising. He will come forward as the World Teacher for all groups, religious and non-religious alike. He will be looked towards by religious groups as their expected Teacher ― the Christ for Christians, Maitreya Buddha for Buddhists, the Messiah of the Jews and the Moslims, Krishna for the Hindus ― but in fact, he is really a teacher, an educator for the whole of humanity, showing us how to become what we are, spiritual beings, and therefore how to create the environment in which that spirituality can be expressed. It cannot be expressed in the midst of these divisions and separations, this competition based on market forces.
www.shareintl.org...

Maitreya needs no organization to make him "emerge". One becomes a Buddha by working on himself and achieving enlightenment.
I'm not sure what Benjamin Creme knows and from what sources about what Maitreya will be or do. Most lamas and buddhist masters won't make any speculations of this kind. They wont encourage people to look for signs and wait for a saviour, since no buddha can do the work in your place.

What I know is that the last Buddha wasn't all that popular when he lived as it is now, even if his wisdom survived over the centuries. Just a local guy who gave people who wanted to listen a path to enlightenment.
No christian believer was ever disturbed by the buddhist teachings.
So to say that Maitreya will come in full glory like some kind of universal answer to all those religions, is quite a stretch. There are many powerful masters all over the Asia, local guys, openly teaching and advising, and none of them tried to pass as Messiah, or Krishna, or whatever. Those who do are fakes. A truly enlightened master needs no fame and glory, no international recognition, and will teach in such a way that will start no conflicts in this world. If someone will ever say that HE is the teacher of all religions, I'll know for sure that he's a fraud.

And then again, to put Maitreya as Antichrist... that's kind of desperate. Just my opinion.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Since New Age and Islam are both Satanic in origin

I stopped reading after that.

Who are you to say if a certain religion is "satanic in origin"??

I may not believe in either (or Christianity or Judaism for that matter) but I'm not going to call them satanic just because I disagree.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
This is like watching the old TV show, *To Tell the Truth*. Will the real Maitreya, please stand up....

Des

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

It is plain hypocrisy.

You relied on something which you claimed to be Satanic.

edit on 12-8-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

Since New Age and Islam are both Satanic in origin

I stopped reading after that.

Who are you to say if a certain religion is "satanic in origin"??

Satan is ruler of this world (Luke 4:5-6) All of the other religions are his creation.

And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it. (Luke 4:5-6)

God can only have one truth, or he would be a liar The various ideological differences amongst the religions, and the massive differences between the Islamic Jesus and the Christian one implies that only one of these religions is truth, while the others are fabrications. God was turned down by the gentile races at the Tower of Babel. These gentile races instead chose to worship the fallen angels. God waited until Jacob, who’s name was changed to Israel, was born to start his covenant with the descendents of Jacob.

When the Most High gave to the nations their inheritance, when he divided mankind, he fixed the bordersa of the peoples according to the number of the sons of God. But the Lord’s portion is his people, Jacob his allotted heritage. (Deuteronomy 32:8-9 ESV)

As mentioned above, God chose to start his covenant with the Israelites because he was turned down by all of the other nations at the Tower of Babel. The gentile nations chose the path of disobedience, and God abandoned them to the fallen angels. This is the reason why no matter where archaeologists dig in the world they find charred bones from pagan ceremonies. These bones are evidence of ritualistic human sacrifice (2 Kings 23:10, 2 Kings 21:6). This evidence of ritualistic human sacrifice is evidence that Satan is the author of all of the other world's religions.

When you come into the land that the LORD your God is giving you, you shall not learn to follow the abominable practices of those nations. There shall not be found among you anyone who burns his son or his daughter as an offering, anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens, or a sorcerer or a charmer or a medium or a necromancer or one who inquires of the dead, (Deuteronomy 18:9-11)

You would think that if humans did not get any sort of rewards for doing something as repulsive as ritualistic human sacrifice, that they would quickly stop doing it! In exchange for demonic gifts, The fallen angels demand their followers pass their children through the fire.

While all major religions forsee a coming messiah, only Christianity warns of a coming great deceiver who comes FIRST, he will UNITE the world against CHRISTIANITY and kill the Christians

The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: There is no prophet between me and him, that is, Jesus (peace_be_upon_him). He will descent (to the earth). When you see him, recognise him: a man of medium height, reddish fair, wearing two light yellow garments, looking as if drops were falling down from his head though it will not be wet. He will fight the people for the cause of Islam. He will break the cross, kill swine, and abolish jizyah. Allah will perish all religions except Islam. He will destroy the Antichrist and will live on the earth for forty years and then he will die. The Muslims will pray over him. (Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 37, Number 4310)

When Satan comes to earth posing as Jesus he will pose as the savior of all of the major religions of the world. He will be the Maitreya to the Buddhists, the Kalki or Krishna of the Hindu’s etc. These will all be joined and collected under the umbrella of Islam or one inclusive End Times religion which will be sold as a continuation of Islam. The major religions will all merge into one. Since Satan deliberately made all of the other religions on earth, only an element of Christians will not buy into the false Messiah.

“Imam Mahdi will have to fight many battles, the most important and difficult being the battle against the Christians in which a large number of Muslims will be martyred.” (Al-Isha’ah)

And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. (Revelation 13:7)

He shall speak words against the Most High, and shall wear out the saints of the Most High (Daniel 7:25)

Maitreya will kill those who do not adhere to Maitreya’s enlightened ideology.

Q. Does Maitreya think we will change the world if we are selfish and competitive?
A. Yes. Not everybody is selfish and competitive. Probably the majority of people are partly selfish and partly altruistic; people are mixed, not one hundred per cent this or that. There are degrees of selfishness and altruism. There is a great body of people who are ready for an unselfish action, ready to see justice in the world and therefore sharing.
Way back in 1924 Maitreya said, in the Agni Yoga books: “There was a time when 10 true men could save the world. Then came a time when 10,000 was not enough. I shall call on one billion.”
About five or six years ago, I asked my Master whether Maitreya had His one billioMaitreya had

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Maitreya will kill those who do not adhere to Maitreya’s enlightened ideology.

Q. Does Maitreya think we will change the world if we are selfish and competitive?
A. Yes. Not everybody is selfish and competitive. Probably the majority of people are partly selfish and partly altruistic; people are mixed, not one hundred per cent this or that. There are degrees of selfishness and altruism. There is a great body of people who are ready for an unselfish action, ready to see justice in the world and therefore sharing.
Way back in 1924 Maitreya said, in the Agni Yoga books: “There was a time when 10 true men could save the world. Then came a time when 10,000 was not enough. I shall call on one billion.”
About five or six years ago, I asked my Master whether Maitreya had His one billion yet. Yes, I was told, Maitreya had 1.5 billion people He could call on. So it was 1.5 billion people out of 6.5 billion in the world – people whom He knew to be of goodwill; ready to change, altruistic and ready to see new structures and new ways of living. Now, there are 1.8 billion people He can call on – more than enough.
Besides, we have no alternative. If I offer you life or death – what are you going to take? Maitreya will say: “You have a choice. Choose life, if you are sensible, and create a brilliant, golden, civilization, better than anything the world has ever seen. Or face annihilation.” Which are you going to choose?
www.shareintl.org...

And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand. (Daniel 8:25)

“The true law is unity, all is love, all is one, all is light, but the first distortion of this law… is the free will principle… The greatest gift that that being (God) has given us is the opportunity to discover that we are one with it in our own way, without anyone telling us what to believe or what to do or how to think… its our path and we can do anything we want, we have the freewill. If we start infringing on someone else’s freewill, it is a design of the universe that whatever we measure out to others will be measured back to ourselves. So yes you can practice the negative path if you want to. You can infringe on someone else’s freewill, you can manipulate them, you can lie to them, you can control them, you can steal from them, you can leave them unemployed, and homeless and hungry, but you will be stolen from, lied too, manipulated, controlled, beaten, abused, raped… and you have to be!”

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

These Messages were given during Creme's public lectures in London via a process of mental overshadowing or spiritual telepathy, which is not related to mediumship or channelling. Through these communications, Maitreya suggests the lines that social change must take, and evokes the desire to share and serve humanity. He also gives hints on how to recognize him and urges people to make known the fact of his presence.

Now I get it! So this is why he knows so well Maitreya...
Sorry for taking this kind of serious.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

These Messages were given during Creme's public lectures in London via a process of mental overshadowing or spiritual telepathy, which is not related to mediumship or channelling. Through these communications, Maitreya suggests the lines that social change must take, and evokes the desire to share and serve humanity. He also gives hints on how to recognize him and urges people to make known the fact of his presence.

Now I get it! Sorry for taking this kind of seriously.....

The fact that Creme and David Wilcock receive their information from channeling is precesely why you should take it very seriously.

The Bible states that channeling and mediumship is an abomination to God. Channeling is expressly forbidden in scripture (Deut. 18:10-11) because channelers are ONLY receiving their information from fallen angels. When we die we sleep according to the Bible. All of the New Age 2012 stuff comes directly from Satan himself. Which is why David Wilcock advocates RAPE for those who do not adhere to the one world religion.

“The true law is unity, all is love, all is one, all is light, but the first distortion of this law… is the free will principle… The greatest gift that that being (God) has given us is the opportunity to discover that we are one with it in our own way, without anyone telling us what to believe or what to do or how to think… its our path and we can do anything we want, we have the freewill. If we start infringing on someone else’s freewill, it is a design of the universe that whatever we measure out to others will be measured back to ourselves. So yes you can practice the negative path if you want to. You can infringe on someone else’s freewill, you can manipulate them, you can lie to them, you can control them, you can steal from them, you can leave them unemployed, and homeless and hungry, but you will be stolen from, lied too, manipulated, controlled, beaten, abused, raped… and you have to be!”

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join