Underwater Tomb Found in Peru

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by th3onetruth

The funny part is how the stuff he was linking had nothing to do with the staff or bad talking the website or ANYTHING like that...just contributing to the discussion using a less-than-credible source, from what I understand. And they STILL block it.

Teh lulz.
edit on 14-8-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Thanks folks, I knew I can count with my ATS brothers and sisters, specially Sinny, she told me what was the source "they" don't like, so I just cut that part.

THANKS SINNY !

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I know! Who cares if the Head of ATS doesn't like it. If it can shed light on a topic then it is useful. I personally freakin hate the ocean, terrified of it. Does that mean I get to get rid of it?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

The funny part is how the stuff he was linking had nothing to do with the staff or bad talking the website or ANYTHING like that...just contributing to the discussion using a less-than-credible source, from what I understand. And they STILL block it.

Teh lulz.
edit on 14-8-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

Same info in that source is available in other sites too, I didn't see a lie when I read it. Just picked it because it's in english. The problem wasn't the info, it was the website as I can see now.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
In addition to my last post and the "Sican Lords" and Naylamp, I want to offer this interesting site, with a beautiful slide show, just click "play" as need.

www.rediscovering-america.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Now, here is a very interesting information, hard to believe it's a coincidence :

The central deity of the Lambayeque culture is the character of the winged eye. His face is represented as tumis countless objects, pottery vessels and ornaments of metal, making it the most important feature of the iconography.

www.centrorisorse.org...

The Winged Eye
There are some intriguing interpretations of the ancient Egyptian winged eye symbol and the Aztec "Eye of God" symbol as representing the coronas seen during total solar eclipses. You might also check out the An Aztec "Eye of God" Symbol and animation.

solar-center.stanford.edu...

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Trueman...just wanted to drop in and let you know. I think you are doing a fabulous job of locating, and connecting some mighty powerful dots.....

Good Work...and thank you....

Des

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Thank you Des, I really appreciate your words.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by th3onetruth
reply to post by Trueman

Maybe you were onto something and like most of those who try and limit or attack the Freedom of Speech, they know that. Or maybe the people in question are little cry babies who can't get over a feud with another website. I think its pretty stupid that ATS limits what sites can be posted. For a site that's slogan is
>, it sure likes to restrict the flow of "knowledge" to its users. And I like how your rant thread got closed. You were just using your Freedom of Speech right? No name calling or being rude and then the ones who "believe strongly in free expression and the core concept of Freedom of Speech close your thread.
That's pretty funny. **Sarcasm of course**

Oh btw I printed this page, I know what I said. Sad that printing pages is something we have to do on a website meant for "learning", in order to prove one's self.
edit on 14-8-2012 by th3onetruth because: (no reason given)

Not that its a huge deal, but I posted this at 10:40ish and its12:30ish yet it says that I can't edit it ( noticed that the > part doesn't show) because it says I exceeded that 4 hour _ Either there is a mathematical error somewhere ( human or computer) or there is editing going on because it is in my reply clear as day.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Now let me add more information about the origin of the Lambayeque Culture, I promise it will be interesting.

According to the story, Naylamp brought with him an idol, made of a green stone and him and his entourage made a temple where they put the green stone idol.

The name of the stone was "Llampayec", that is the origin of the word "Lambayeque".

Besides northern Peru, where else can we find a similar idol ?

The Altun Ha jade head is truly a remarkable object and exquisite work of art. It is the only one of its kind in all of Mesoamerica. Because it was carved with nothing more than stone tools, we know that it may have taken many months, if not years, to produce. It was also carved from one large solid piece of jade that was imported from the Motagua River Valley region of Guatemala. Jade was also the most precious of stones to the Maya. Beside its exotic origins, its green colour reflected that of water and the corn plant, the two most precious, life sustaining substances to the ancient Maya of northern Belize.

www.belize.com...

About the material the idol was made of, we must discard emerald. Remember the information we are sharing came from the spaniard chronicles, they knew how an emerald looks like. I did a thread about it not too long ago, if references are needed.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

One possibility is that the idol was made of jade. In that case we must analyze that option.

Jade occurs naturally in very few places in the world, although the term jade has been often used to describe a variety of minerals used since ancient times to produce luxury items in many different regions of the world, such as China, Korea, Japan, New Zealand, Neolithic Europe and Mesoamerica.

archaeology.about.com...

Another possible material could be Malachite, in that case we should point where it can be found :

Large quantities of malachite have been mined in the Urals, Russia. It is found worldwide including in the Democratic Republic of Congo; Gabon; Zambia; Tsumeb, Namibia; Mexico; Broken Hill, New South Wales; Lyon, France; Timna valley, Israel, and in the Southwestern United States notably in Arizona

en.wikipedia.org...

Here some more information about malachite :

The first culture to make extensive use of malachite was that of Egypt, a country whose history with malachite goes back at least as far as 4,000 BC when it was heavily mined in the Sinai -- near what is now the Suez Canal -- and in the famous King Solomon's copper mines on the Red Sea.

glimmerdream.com...

Seems like the more we dig, the more we find.
edit on 14-8-2012 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
delete this please
edit on 14-8-2012 by th3onetruth because: delete this please

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Here another amazing key, I can't believe I didn't noticed before. Including the great delegation that came with Naylamp, there were people spraying "Mullu" on the path Naylamp will walk.

landofwinds.blogspot.com...

Mullu was a dust made of Spondylus, a sea shell of redish color. The Mullu was widely used by pre-columbian and Incas cultures.

Translation :

Mullu was very important since ancient times to pre-Hispanic cultures and remained so until the arrival of the Spanish. When the Inca conquered Ecuador did so through the mountains, as they have excellent farmland. In contrast, the Pacific coast with its warm climate and tropical forests was not economically attractive. But pains to conquer it, as issued from the mullu.

www.arqueologiadelperu.com.ar...

There is one problem here, according to the spanish chronicles, the "Mullu" was sprayed by the people that came with Naylamp, not the locals. That means they already knew the "Mullu" before they came to Peru !!

a servant who scattered the dust of pulverized seashells on the ground where Naymlap tread

today.ucla.edu...
losdivulgadores.com...

About spondylus :

Archaeological evidence shows that people in Neolithic Europe were trading the shells of Spondylus gaederopus to make bangles and other ornaments as long as 5,000 years ago (Varna necropolis). The shells were harvested from the Aegean Sea, but were transported far into the centre of the continent. In the LBK and Lengyel culture, Spondylus shells from the Aegean Sea were worked into bracelets and belt buckles.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

In regards to your editing ATS are well aware they don't allow you 4 hours for correction, even though that's still what the site claims.

I had the same issue about 2 weeks ago, they failed to address the "Glitch" and said "that's not the issue here"...

wateva that means

Anyone want to ask the Staff what other sites are on there "blocked" list? we don't want to unknowingly break they rules again do we?

In regards the the OPs subject matter, this is fascinating! ill read more in depth into it now

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
A good way to confirm a connection between Sican and other distant cultures is investigating their conmmercial exchange with other people. Sican people used an standard method, with money. That was the "Hacha " (Axe).

Among the Peruvian cultures that used the ax currency outstanding culture Sicán (Lambayeque), Chincha and Mochica. In the Guiana Basin (Ecuador), culture Miracle also used the coin, as in Mexico where the ax currency called Oaxaca (1). All this makes us indicate that in the Peruvian highlands is used barter as a means of exchange and on the Peruvian coast the ax currency.

Here a quick reference to the Hacha.

these are small flat hammered and cut sheets of copper or bronze, like ingots, in double-T or I-shapes, averaging 4 x 6 cm, stacked in similar-sized groups of up to 500 in a stack.

This Hacha money had been found in unexpected places.

There is no naturally occurring copper in coastal Ecuador, so they clearly traded southward with Peru. From coastal Ecuador traders went northward to Mexico,

www.indiana.edu...
www.generaccion.com...
www.xtimeline.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join