It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are We Blind To See This Connection ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I used to get night terrors all the time, and I learnt how to change them into something more pleasant, or wake myself up. It was only after I started to study meditation and concentration that I started to have lucid dreams.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I have had several dreams which i could control briefly, the test is to try and jump and fly
i get too exited when i start floating and probably drift off into another dream or something. Bieng awake on the astral plane is an amazing experience - you have no grasp of time and everything you "Think" will happen.

You will like this site, i suggest the recommended reading section..

www.astralforum.com...

[edit on 20-10-2004 by lawdka0z]

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I remember a dream I had that was part lucid but also seemed eerily part real. I started off like a normal person but than started getting supernatural abilities to control time space and learn knowledge and the control of power at an ever increasing exponential rate. It was really strange going through the evolution. I somehow felt like my mind and knowledge and power became universal throughout this perceived universe and possibly some others that had different laws of physics than what we are used to here.

I don't remember if it was the dream above or a different dream but I already totally changed everyone here on Earth, then I think I destroyed Earth and everyone, then I recreated everyone because I was getting bored and wanted something interesting to watch and listen to. I prefered watching Earth and the humans here rather than other alien civilizations I guess because I felt like I started my dream here. Lots of dreams now are not lucid but I can do things in my dreams that apparently even some lucid dreamers have trouble with. Lucid dreaming can be very fun. I never realized it could get boring if you feel and are all powerful and all knowledgable and can do everything but already know what the outcome will be. Makes me appreciate being human much more with our limited abilites to shape the world around us. We can strive to achieve and get excited about billions of new discoveries and achievements since we just don't know or have the ability to do so much. Didn't mean to ramble so much, oh well.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 11:10 PM
link   
You mind has to be "trained" just like your body to work at a higher efficiency, everyone knows we have plenty of room for improvement.

For me, in order to achieve Lucid Dreams, Astral Travel I had to work at it. I had to work daily on relaxation, visualization, and meditation. What a difference! Hard to believe in this 3D existance that there is so much more! But you cannot let up, stop the "training" and loose the race. The "new muscles" that you are working and locating in the mind and spirit need work just like any of your bodily muscles. Even a simple 10 minute daily visualization exercise makes a tremendous difference in your sleeping hours and what is achieved.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gizmoqt
You mind has to be "trained" just like your body to work at a higher efficiency, everyone knows we have plenty of room for improvement.

For me, in order to achieve Lucid Dreams, Astral Travel I had to work at it. I had to work daily on relaxation, visualization, and meditation. What a difference! Hard to believe in this 3D existance that there is so much more! But you cannot let up, stop the "training" and loose the race. The "new muscles" that you are working and locating in the mind and spirit need work just like any of your bodily muscles. Even a simple 10 minute daily visualization exercise makes a tremendous difference in your sleeping hours and what is achieved.

Does that help YOu beleive that we have a soul and that our body is just a shell???

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Regarding the number of discarnate dimensions on the Other Side, my own investigations and spirit communications have taught me that the number is infinite, just as the soul is infinitely spiritually perfectible.

The Light that near death experiencers often report "at the end of the tunnel" and that the discarnate lightworkers in Group Entities use to heal people, works off of a different set of principles than the physical spectrum of energies. Our ability to ascend into The Light is limited by our spiritual development.

To understand this, it helps to visualize the discarnate soul as a ball of energy. No matter how vast that ball may become, it never becomes endless. The more spiritually developed one is, stemming from the ability to love genuinely and deeply and live by The Golden Rule, the more expanded the consciousness (i.e., the larger the ball) after leaving the physical realm.

One ball of intense white light may seem to be a god or even The Original Creator to many in the flesh. That is, until a much larger ball of intense white light comes into the picture and makes its presence known to those on relatively lower dimensions and the physical plane.

So there is no set number of discarnate dimensions. We are limited only by our own individual degree of spiritual excellence or lack thereof in uniting with and ascending into The Light when we leave our bodies.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I have never doubted that we have a soul. Our body is just the vessel

top topics

<< 1   >>

join