It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are We Blind To See This Connection ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I have dreams sometimes that have been really really interesting. They used to be nightmares that I couldn't control. But now that I am older I can control all of my dreams or at least the ones that I remember. I am not sure if this is helpful at all. But I do believe there is another ..."PLANE OF EXISTENCE" ... if you will. I hate the way that sounds. Because peope talk about parrellel universes or something like that I am not saying that. There is no other place just like this one with someone like you and someone like me. But there may be connections between you and someone else in another "PLANE". I am not sure that I understand anymore I am trying to comprehend more but, I am only 21 and the further I try to go in my dream to see where I am, it sometimes blurrs out or I must not remember hardly any of the dreams that I get some where in. I am not sure if this is helpful at all. I am not sure if there is some puppet master, controlling us. And by controlling us I do not mean controlling each one of us. But controlling us as a whole and with government that would be easy to do for a couple people. Without a government it would be nearly impossible to control a large group of people.

Think about in the beggining of creation there was Adam and Eve. That was the beggining. And from that you have to see what was to become what was suppose to happen and what did happen. I have a theory that is quite extraordinary but, to tell you the truth I have said it so many times maybe that is why I am starting to understand even more each time I type down what exactly I think may be doing on. But there is the other side of me that is not sure of what really exactly is going on. And for that I am thankful , because things to tend to happen to people in history that get in the way of major awakenings or SECRETS. Secrets that are not spoken of are not spoken of for a reason .... Hence the reason, the population doesn't believe in Vampires or Werewolf's. Why isn't it so obvious all of this runs together ? Because the media has always kept it seperate in our heads. Vampires, Ghost, Goblins, and Werewolfs are so different from ALIENS and UFO's. What a way to cover everything up. I am sorry I cannot say anymore if you want to know more ... just ask by all means I will try and find out for you but, I am actually not sure about everything I am open to anything and I will research anything. There are just things that have gone on in my life when I was younger when I was in dreams specifically.

Mod Edit: to remove all caps from thread title.

[edit on 11-10-2004 by kinglizard]

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I am just wondering about this information does anyone have there own beliefs or anything that may go along with this I am just wondering maybe this is not obtainable thinking by the rest of the human race ?

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   
The Astral Plane, the 4th dimension. Yes it is there and "proven" by many, just not scientist but rather spiritualists. Your thoughts, the inner deep meaningful thoughts are the spirit, the ones that feel right, the dreams that are vivid, full of color, and you wake up with and understanding of their meaning. They are awesome, much meant for YOU and your understanding of the universe and beyond.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Some deep thinkin' there.

What I've 'learned' is of course the three physical dimensions, then the non - physical: Time, Mind, and Spirit.

Pretty much after that point, I figure it's all relative... most of the Human Race will barely achieve the ability to perceive beyond the initial three (some lucky physicist understanding the fourth and some iconoclasts uinderstanding the spiritual relationships of the universe); and if we were, as one group, to be able to perceive?
Some damn fool would try to buy the rights to all of it and lord over the rest of us from their multidimensional pocket universe.
When it comes to space-time manipulation, I think I'd like to remain blissfully ignorant. The plane of mind generally works best that way for me.
'Spirit' was a good animated movie, though.
[without humor, the spirit dies]

Hope my meaningless babble means something... somewhere...

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by bet555
maybe this is not obtainable thinking by the rest of the human race ?

You are writing to a message board that basically revolves around conspiracy theories. I would say 95% of the people here think along the same lines as you. No need to set yourself up on a pedastool.

You should elaborate some more on your theory. As it stands now there are about 50 million different conspiracy theories that I could fit neatly into that rough outline you gave above. Don't be afraid to share your information I highly doubt the 'shadow government' is going to track you down and kill you because:
1) You don't have any proof I presume
2) It's just your opinion.
3) We can't say for sure that a 'shadow government' even exists

Looking forward to some more details.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 11:02 AM
link   

3) We can't say for sure that a 'shadow government' even exists

Yes we can. That is, if you count the Washington Post and CBS news as a credible news source:

Key congressional leaders say they didn�t know President Bush had established a �shadow government,� moving dozens of senior civilian managers to secret underground locations outside Washington to ensure that the federal government could survive a devastating terrorist attack on the nation's capital, The Washington Post says in its Saturday editions.

www.cbsnews.com...

In terms of the topic of this thread, string theory asserts that there are approximately 11 dimensions. It really leads you to question what "dreams" really tap into!

MK

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Keep on going ... ask me exactly what I think about what and I will give you exactly what I think or know. There are alot of subjects that I even try to ponder on when I go to sleep to maybe help me dream about it but stuff like government and anything about the future NEVER shows up it pisses me off sometimes I see my self in the Past and I actually do things alittle different. I am not sure if it really changes the past because the things I do are so minor like a conversation I had with my g/f or with someone. Tonight I am going to try and think about previous hours of my life and see if I can change the past by changing what I did when I am watching myself. Little things I do are different in the dreams but for the most part my dreams are identical to my life. Unless they are not anything like my life some of them are abstract, well not so abstract they are just places that I have never been before and I am not sure if there is no gravity and no space continuem or what? But the dreams are just so controlable it is wierd but, the more I think about it the more in a controlled state I am I am limited to what I think about uncontiously of course. I just realized I have never dreamed about anything to far out there away from basically just me and my g/f tonight I will also try and venture outside of my house. That is the only place I seem to be able to control things. I wonder if I moved something in my dream if I woke up woudl it be moved? I wonder ... does anyone else ... do anything like this ...

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Well I forgot to try and dream about anything ... last nite ... it has been about a week since my last dream. The longest I have ever gone in about 10 years without remembering a dream ... It is awesome ... Thank Goodness I think maybe ust talking about them scared them off. This is VERY GOOD NEWS !!

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   
The Astral Plane isn't the only plane...Mental, Buddhic, and many more

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Dreams and the like come from your brain, you don't go anywhere. It is your subconcious venting. Nothing more, no "planes" just your head dumping. Get real.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   
CEARBHALL refer to the post where I just told you about you have to see something to belive it ...

EXAMPLE : ... When I feel someone walk in a room behind me I will say "Hi" ....

as apposed to you where you would carefully turn and look. Maybe because you are more curious ... or maybe I am more curios to see if there is anyone there ... Or maybe cause you don't believe yourself and your ears and your Subconscious feelings. I bet your wife hates you ... Or is really blunt with her thoughts .. b/c you are not the type of person reads into anything ... You have to be told everything ... Hey bring your wife some flowers ... or your husband if you are a guy... but I am taking it that you are a guy but the way you are typing straight forward. ... I like that .. part of your post ... Peace ..

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I am talking about the AP planes...

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gizmoqt
The Astral Plane, the 4th dimension. Yes it is there and "proven" by many, just not scientist but rather spiritualists. Your thoughts, the inner deep meaningful thoughts are the spirit, the ones that feel right, the dreams that are vivid, full of color, and you wake up with and understanding of their meaning. They are awesome, much meant for YOU and your understanding of the universe and beyond.

WOW! no one is on my side everytime I talk about this! I talk about this all the time...must gets on ATS member's nerves

If we would just know how to feel higher dimensions, we could understand so many things...3D is just solid, what u can't see dose'nt mean it's not there...everything that is "unexplained"comes from other planes, but scientist try to find an answer...

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 03:32 AM
link   

The Astral Plane, the 4th dimension...

I don't like to hen-peck but the 4th dimension is Time, is it not?
Bet555, it sounds like you're having "Lucid Dreams" if you have concious control over them.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by MKULTRA

Yes we can. That is, if you count the Washington Post and CBS news as a credible news source:

Beat me to it.

In terms of the topic of this thread, string theory asserts that there are approximately 11 dimensions. It really leads you to question what "dreams" really tap into!

MK

A spiritualist once said to me, "they" say there are 7 heavens, but he said within those 7 heavens, there are 7 more heavens, and within those there are 7 more and within them another 7 heavens, ad infinetum.

So whenever I see anyone set a specific number of heavens, dimensions etc, I think about what this spiritualist said.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllseeingEYE

Bet555, it sounds like you're having "Lucid Dreams" if you have concious control over them.

Time is not a dimension, it is a rather a perception of space. Time is in fact already existing realities within space. If you traverse space, you traverse what we percieve to be time. There are really only three dimensions of the universe, known as the holy trinity, or the trimurti/trilokh of the Hindu trinity:

Those are

1: Space, the physical world
2: Energy, the subtle world
3: Spirit, the soul world

Yet within each of these there are more dimensions.

[edit on 15-10-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 05:57 AM
link   
What follows are my feelings, and they are only mine. I'm not stating them as facts, so anyone is free to disagree.

I think semantics get in the way of alot of conversations like this. There isn't just one notion of how many dimensions there are, or indeed, even what constitutes a dimension. There are many theories and schools of thought with respect to the "structure" (or lack thereof) of space, time, and beyond. It depends on which school of thought you're adhering to.

The term "dimensions" refers to individual aspects or areas of interest with clear delineation from eachother, necessary to discern between different "levels" of magnitude. A good analogy is a ruler. A foot long ruler consists of 12 inches. Inches could be thought of as "dimensions." The notion of an "inch" is an arbitrary one, however. We could have just as easily decided that an "inch" would be slightly shorter or longer than it is. It was created, as were it's component centimeters and millimeters, to establish uniform units of measurement. There is no such thing as an "inch" in reality, other than in our minds. It exists to make our understanding of our world easier and more convenient. It also helps us communicate specifics, necessary for cooperative endeavors, to one another more effectively. It's just a specific area of a continuity or whole which concerns us at a given time, or because of the need for uniformity or efficiency when working with it. In reality, there are no invisible lines, only differences in frequency, and interesting challenges in moving through the spectrum.

The same sorts of arbitrary delineations are applied to the universe at large, be it in physics, or spiritualism. We prefer to discern patterns. We are very good at seeing clear edges and dividing lines. Our perception of them doesn't make them intrinsic or universally binding though. To some other being (or even one of us, if they were particularly "eccentric") what we see as two separate skin cells might be one organism. To them, every two cells would be one cell. Every two centimeters might be a single unit of measurement. My point is that there is no correct or incorrect perception of the number of dimensions our universe consists of, and this is why the numbers vary so greatly from one school of thought to the next. Physicists don't even universally agree on what constitutes the fourth dimension, let alone how many there are.

When it comes to theories of interdimensional travel, rather than thinking of it in terms of travel among finite parameters, I prefer to think of it as expansion and contraction within a continual spectrum.

Then again, that's just another arbitrary way of perceiving things for myself. Whatever works for you is best, in my humble opinion. Afterall, if you aren't just having "normal" dreams, it's your journey, and your perceived universe.

Like I said, this is just what I think.

[edit on 15-10-2004 by AceWombat04]

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   

PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS FURTHER .... I HAVE HEARD OF Lucid Dreams ... But please Further Explain .. Thanks ... THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !!!

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   
www.lucidity.com...

Basically, a Lucid dream is a very real dream where you become concious or "lucid" within a dream. Giving you control over what you see, hear, feel etc.
They are quite rare and the ones i've had only lasted a short time before i woke up.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   

www.lucidity.com...

Basically, a Lucid dream is a very real dream where you become concious or "lucid" within a dream. Giving you control over what you see, hear, feel etc.
They are quite rare and the ones i've had only lasted a short time before i woke up.

I think I have found the answer ... I am not sure why ... I did this and not you but .... The reason that I can control my dreams now. Is that I used to have nightmares. The only way to stop having the nightmares was to control them. So mentally my body began at an early age trying to do something that I did not even know it was doing. Eventually I evolved if you will ... and my body can now control my dreams. I wonder if this were true about other things. When your body is in water and out of water all the time it changes your skin to a real wrinkley object but if you stay in the water your skin doesn't change. It is the air that actually makes he skin turn into the wrinkley object that we all hate. Is this maybe trying to mutate into something. Is our skin reacting differently to the water then it does and I knwo we probably have a legitimate reason for this. But even tho we know what it is doing do we know why ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join