It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another sunrise in 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Salam ATS members.

I wanted to defuse all the conspiracy that is wrapping the people. All the false prophecies and fear mongering.

There are some dangerous people who want war and violence. They are making movies , video games and music to bring violence to our houses. They want to teach us how to be a wolf crying for war.

They want to keep us ready for whenever they started the war. They want to claim themselves to be prophet.

But they are no prophet. But prophets were not bringing death and destruction. They were imposed to war. They were messengers that brought peace to us and to our souls.

Last night , when I was going to bed , I thought to myself "tomorrow will be the end of time"

But when I woke up , there was no war. The same old sun was rising from the same old direction.

I thought to myself to figure out how I was manipulated about war and end of times.

They want a creature which :

can be informed through the TV
needs different new food
needs different new girl
-is thinking for a dog house to get women and food
-is thinking to live to feed it's needs anyway possible
-is not thinking about other ways to live
-is lazy and can not bring the change to him/her self. SO needs to find an alien to get what he wants
-is dumb that can not analyze the situation by himself.So and analyzer is necessary while propagating propaganda..
-is just thinking about himself and his way of living and doesn't care about anything else.
-is thinking it is the govt who is setting the sun and making it rise.

But like I said , the sun rises every day by itself. and we are the ones who decide how to build our future.

peace and love.
edit on 12-8-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
It's a good message, but naming countries within your message is only going to detract people from it. You know, the same people you say are shortsighted? They're going to take the countries you stated and run with that angle, the shortsighted angle, and ignore the larger view that you're proposing.

I could be wrong, but watch your thread and watch it happen.

youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Please write more on every line as your English is different, so people will not misunderstand your meaning.
Many people will agree with you on the subject of TV ruining people's minds and getting them to make wars agaisnt each other, for example.

What do you exactly mean by this:

"-is thinking for a dog house to get women and food..."

I am mystified.
How exactly does a dog house relate to women and food?

What is "to think FOR a dog house?"

I know dogs are not regarded high in many Muslim cultures.
(To be sure, I also think most are noisy and dirty, though I do own a garden dog.)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

dog house

I meant a place where is very creepy. There is space for a dog to live in. No more and no less. There is no window to let any light come in. And it is dirty ,too.

Specially , in this kind of house , there is space for a dog and a mate to live in. Shelter is a place where human beings live and eat.

Is my English very disappointing ?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

I've seen worse. You're obviously trying though so here are some resources that might help:

www.merriam-webster.com...

www.ectaco.co.uk... ( Your language? )

You obviously have opinions you want to share but since English is the prominent language here, having a good grasp of it will help get your opinions across.

You seem to have the basics learned, but if I were you I would keep learning. Your ideas and your knowledge of the English language, the words you need to convey your ideas with, are not on the same level. You're out-thinking your abilities. There's much more to this language than many people realize, so don't worry about slang words and analogy's right now. Keep building up your basics.

And read. Alot. When you do read things for the purpose of learning the language, don't pay attention to what is being said, but rather how it's being said. Pay attention to peoples' choice of words.

But to stay on topic, I agree with your OP.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Why is this in the WWIII forum?

new topics

top topics

join