It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitchell Coombes Latest 08-12-12

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by dsm1664

My friend, half of what people post on ATS is crap. Most of what I see on ATS is news feeds etc from other news sites - and alot of that is BS, then they have the nerve to say that site and this site is nonsense. Well, stop using ATS as a feed from other sources then. Almost ALL news and information sites is either in the grey area or complete garbage.

The mouth of Mitchel Coombes, is not a news source, it's sewage out pipe.

Fact.

edit on 12-8-2012 by dsm1664 because: sp

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gamma MO
reply to post by dsm1664

Wake up on the wrong side of the bed? This IS a conspiracy site. I'm just posting info. I don't believe it or disbelieve it. I just find it interesting.

Go have some breakfast and calm down. Why all the

How many other threads do we need? How many times to people have to discuss this numpty?

Do a search...have a read...

This is a conspiracy site, correctamundo. Not a blog for wannabe Nostradami.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I don't have access to MC's facebook. Could someone please check if he has any updates? I went to MC2012's facebook page and someone commented on MC2012 announcing that in 6 days California will be hit. Thanks in advance.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
not that i'm for or against mr coombes

but fakebook is really not the place to be posting
about HAARP attacks

it's possible that 3rd parties may be hacking and deleting/editing
whatever is being posted there

perhaps he knows this, but being too concerned with being labeled paranoid if he claims interference by intelligence agencies and the like
[and we all know how the naysing-head up-their- butts would reply to such a claim]
,he's left the door open for further hassles.

nothing is ever what it seems
and sometimes a simple post on a website
can put an op on hold

just pointing that out

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I can definitely relate to the scenarios of people making assumptions or accusations about the dates changes, posts being edited or deleted. I don't have FB for that reason, because when I post information (gov't truth or upcoming events), it somehow gets deleted or hacked. But what I did do, is I used subtle hints or posted it elsewhere. FB is not a site to use when it is constantly being monitored 24/7, but its a great site to make announcements when necessary.

I am not sure what to make of Coombes, but he may be working for CIA to infiltrate a distraction because I don't see him hacking into other things than HAARP? I have known few hackers, and they don't just focus on one... HAARP does have another agency similar so... And Haarp is being very very very very quiet on FB... or mysterious.

Either way, I am glad nothing happened today. I am still going to be prepared anyways.

Just too bad Iran and China got hit with a big EQ.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I take what Mitchell Coombes says with a pinch of salt. While I do believe the earth is in for changes soon, I do not trust these people who constantly give us warnings then nothing happens, only for them to keep quiet for a bit before changing the date...
Once the countdown announcement has been given, he cannot recant without being exposed as a fraud so i doubt he will give a count down he will give a reason its not going to happen and i hope it doesn't happen but i think Mitchell Coombes is a attention seeker ..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by spiderLL

The biggest secret is that, the Russians(fomer Soviet Union) dating back to the cold war era, had a weather machine. Higher up U.S. military brass knows this.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
MC could be FSB.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by RELDDIR

That is a possibility. I guess we will never really know... yet!

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
You guys do understand you're listening to a kid's prediction right? He looks as though he hasn't even hit puberty yet, and you're taking his words as gold.

The kid has been posting, modifying, hiding and deleting his post a lot. He gave a 104 hr warning before this last one (which has become irrelevant as well). I really hope nothing happens on the West Coast, but I wouldn't ruffle my feathers too much because of him.

Living in California, you should always have a bug-out plan, and at least be semi prepared, because we have been due for a big one for quite awhile now. Just don't drain yourself totally because of it (and especially not because of boy Coombes).

Just my 2 cents.

ps. always be prepared!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join