It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitchell Coombes Latest 08-12-12

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Mitchell Coombes Subscriber Facebook Update:

The only main change is that the East coast of NSW is not going to get a tsunami for now, California are next. Now all of the earthquakes are going to hit California and they will get the worst of it, and the east coast of QLD obviously. But NSW is in the clear for now. Remember these earthquakes are man made. The Iran earthquakes last night have nothing to do with my warning. All focus is now on California. No 104 hour countdown was posted for California yet, for California HAARP are close, let's hope we can prevent it from happening California but I doubt it. California.

EDIT Whoah, that was weird.

I copied this and then went back to make a screenshot. It had quickly reverted to his old message.

2nd EDIT: Now there is nothing on my feed.

edit on 12-8-2012 by Gamma MO because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gamma MO
This is not true, Mitchell Coombes you are talking about is not the australian Public TV figure (FYI) it is just some random FB page.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I see no such message?

www.facebook.com...

EDIT: oh no, sorry you are right it is there.
Odd he only commented on an existing status rather than posting a new status.
edit on 12-8-2012 by homeslice because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I thought ATS debunked Mitchell Coombes? He was on here for a while and started to charge for a website he created and then he disappeared (or was banned??). I can't remember the history ... but I think he's been debunked???

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
It doesn't show up on his wall. Are you a Subscriber?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
i dont think its a matter of debunking, i think its just a matter of spreading lies.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
It is a comment he made this morning on the post dated August 6 at 10:46pm. It towards the bottom of the hundreds of comments made on that post.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Gamma MO

Well, I always knew Sydney could'nt possibly ever see an EQK of 7.5, 8.0 or even a 9.0+ any given time because it's almost impossible. A Tsunami is not impossible however that too would not be something gigantic either until something huge rose from under the Tasman Sea between Australia and NZ.

If California is hit with large EQKs and a Tsunami, it is not impossible QLD coast would see a Tsunami but again, not a mega one of 300 feet some claim but more like 20-30 feet maximum - still enough to do some damage and would'nt go further than up to 25km inland.

I can't see the possibility of any 104 hour warning from Coombes before December 2012 to sometime during the year of 2013 - but again thats only a probability.

edit on 12-8-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Can we just ban any reference to this numpty on ATS?

This kid is just spewing complete bull crap, and I don't see why we should have threads popping up on ATS with this kind of bollocks. There's enough bollocks already on ATS, this is just hurting the site.

Mitchell Coombes is a fraud, a liar, and without a shadow of a doubt a numpty.

This is NOT the 104 hour warning yet....great, don't tell me then!!!!!!! NUMPTY!

edit on 12-8-2012 by dsm1664 because: To add flames to show my outrage

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by dsm1664

My friend, half of what people post on ATS is crap. Most of what I see on ATS is news feeds etc from other news sites - and alot of that is BS, then they have the nerve to say that site and this site is nonsense. Well, stop using ATS as a feed from other sources then. Almost ALL news and information sites is either in the grey area or complete garbage.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
If Coombes is lying (and it's realllllllly starting to seem like he is), he's just giving himself more and more bad karma. Like seriously. Just ignore him and he will eventually go away.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I am a brand new member of ATS, but I've been following this story for the past week or so, since I've got family in Sydney. What's weird is that his FB pages keep popping in and out, it's there one minute, gone the next. Obviously, something fishy is going on there.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
This whole Mitchell Coombes situation seems to be quite the enigma. It seems people can really fall into 3 categories with this one. Either you are:

1. Not buying it at all, so these threads shouldn't even warrant your attention
2. Skeptical/intruigued, so you will just have to wait to see if his prediction comes true
3. All in, if this is the case then you should already be making plans to leave those areas

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by dsm1664

whats with the anger.............. Relax and let people post wat they and other people feel is relevant...

take a chill pill....

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by dsm1664

Wake up on the wrong side of the bed? This IS a conspiracy site. I'm just posting info. I don't believe it or disbelieve it. I just find it interesting.

Go have some breakfast and calm down. Why all the

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
The most odd thing to occur about this bit of information from my perspective is, 2 days ago in the car I was dwelling on the potential damage if a tsunami should occur (as I'm in Melbourne) My girlfriend asks what was wrong as I must have been really in the zone kind of deal. Normally I don't bother her with trivial information like this or conspiracy theories or aliens/magick -not her thing.

But I decided to tell her anyway so I didn't have to think about it. She flat out told me that she already knew about it, Yeah I was shocked as I've never had a response like that before from her and I asked how she knew ? She then told me that her mum has been telling her most of her life about it, we are now 30. Long story short about her mum; 70, very smart lady, heavily into the topics presented on this webpage and also an active Rosicrucian. I can only think of 2 reasons how she could have know about this, read it somewhere or discovered it.

Haven't found a source myself. I assume this coombes bloke is just rehashing information tho. My own intuition is nagging me to look through a NEXUS magazine, more coincidences as i inherited just about every back issue of it to inception from the girlfriends mother.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Don't worry, he is a nobody here in Australia... Most of the country wouldn't even know he existed.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
IIRC, Coombes had many failed predictions on his FB page in the past. There was a big brew-haha over supposedly him deleting and altering his posts according to his whim there. He got all in a tither over negative comments calling him on the carpet. Closed down his FB page, and made it subscription only.

I was in his initial thread when he joined ATS. He didn't handle being questioned very well, as some members here, did call him out on the fiasco that happened on his FB page regarding altering predictions. It turned into a *you're for me, or against me* Coombes popularity contest. So, he gathered up his ball and went to another place to play, attempting to take as many followers with him as he could, from here.

Do I believe anything he says...nope. Do I think he had a lucky guess with Japan/Fukushima...yes. You throw enough predictions at the wall...sometimes one sticks.

JMOHO....Des

edit on 12-8-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Sorry Des, but I have to disagree with you. He made a pin-point prediction. The odds of making a prediction within a very narrow time period is astronomical.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by RELDDIR
reply to post by Destinyone

Sorry Des, but I have to disagree with you. He made a pin-point prediction. The odds of making a prediction within a very narrow time period is astronomical.

That's why they call it *odds*...yes?....

Des

<<   2 >>

join