It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking new research proves that racist people have smaller brains

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCaucasianAmerican
Dang I need to read the whole thing before posting...
edit on 12-8-2012 by TheCaucasianAmerican because: (no reason given)

It does show up in society- in dark corners.

I have heard the " we will be peaceful when everyone is brown" arguement made before. I knew at that point I was reading a racists' comment and sexual fantasy
edit on 12-8-2012 by HamrHeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCaucasianAmerican

Im being serious. You created a thread knowingly lying posting false claims for your own benefit.
Its bull.
Im alerting you and I hope all of you else do the same...
help bring ATS to its former glory by weeding out the likes of this person.

I know you are

On page one of this thread i said the following...

OK... sorry... mods please don’t move this to hoax or rant. I am trying to prove a point here... Of course this is complete nonsense... but I have used rhetoric and theories often spouted by racists to excuse their vile beliefs. Racism is a ridiculous concept. To believe that ones own culture, race and/or beliefs is superior to that of everyone else’s is flawed on so many levels its crazy. Yet so many people follow this belief... and it is often evident that many on ATS believe this. We see it in many threads that have anti Jewish, muslim, Christian, black, white, you name it!!

What makes people think that their own affiliations are so superior to the point where they hate those who are different. And then to back up this belief they seek out very shoddy “evidence” to back it up.
And this is certainly not just a white problem... ALL races are capable of racism.

But the sad and frightening reality for me is the form of Racism whereby people try and hide it behind facts and figures (often incorrect) Often using news reports and headlines from mainstream that it is this race or that race that are committing crime. That in fact it is the person doing the hating who is actually the victim and that the only reason they hate is because they are so persecuted. And throughout history we have seen example of people using (very poor) science to justify this hatred.
I wanted to turn this on its head... get people thinking. Let’s see where it goes.

So, there are my reasons, which i feel are justified. It is not my fault that you didn't understand it as Satire and its not my fault that you prattled on without reading my post on page one.

Seriously... why all the drama? Report me all you want... i have a good relationship with the mods and if they feel fit to move, delete or alter this thread i will happily except their decision... Although i would implore them not to.

What i have done is used the Racists arguments against them... and what happens when you do this?? They cry about persecution... !?!? LOL

I have already stated that it is made up and i do not believe any of the ridiculous claims in the OP... it was meant to show how ridiculous and hypocritical racists are.

Peace

edit on 12-8-2012 by Muckster because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Muckster

I never accused you of that, Like I said I thought that you had good intentions.

And when you say it was all satire, its hard to tell when you dont type it out as such.

Truthfully- I think the whole 'satire' part came out once people called your bluff.

All I am saying, is that if you are going to open a can of worms like you did, you have to be more careful about it.
Just look at what happened to this thread.
All because of misinterpretation.

I always enjoy your posting, so dont take this the wrong way. I just think if we are to talk about these things, we must do so with respect.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Have I said ONE remotely racist thing? No.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
So your point was to take a dig at whites using things your perceive that we think about your skin color?
This is thinly veiled racism and I see it as an attack on our pigments. Shame shame on a 'n-word' for tryin to game on a 'n-word'

edit on Sun Aug 12 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCaucasianAmerican

Have I said ONE remotely racist thing? No.

Have i accussed you of being racist??

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Brain size and racism wow don't know what to say.

I work with with people with disabilities both psysical and menal. They range from seizure disorders, mild to moderate MR, Downs syndrome, and psychotic disorders.

I have to say I find that almost none have this social disfunction we call rascism. To be honest they are the most loving and affectionate group of people I know. The only thing they seem to hate from time to time is thier own disabilities at least from my own experience.

Except one client I work with that had a brain injury due to a car accident when he was younger. He was born as normal as you and I, but the accident left him wheel chair ridden and with very little short term memory.

The point being he was taught to be that way before his accident and Its stuck in his long term memory. So when he gets angry he will make derogatory statements about jews and blacks or whatever.

We try to redirect this absurd behavior as best as we can, but its ingrained so deep within his psyche that we just have to bit our lips and try to reinforce a more proactive behavoir.

Racism is a learned behavoir just like any other belief. People just don't pop out of the womb racist because of thier brain size this is absurd.

They have to be taught these behavoirs.

I think family is the biggest factor in this learned behavior. If your parents are racsist then chances are you will be a racist. Friends and peer presure are another determining factor that can reinforce this behavoir. Last but not least social and economical factors also apply.

To think Brain size is a factor in this learned response is a shot in the dark at best.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Closed for staff review.

Thanks for your patience.

Thread closed.

Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review
edit on Sun Aug 12 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join