It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking new research proves that racist people have smaller brains

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
The average racists has a brain that weighs several grams less than normal people. A study conducted at the “University of Seychelles American Institute of Medicine(USAIM)” demonstrated that, not only do racists have a low IQ, lack social skills, dexterity, rhythm, empathy and logic, they also have smaller and lighter brains.

In fact, on average, people who belong to racist organisations are around 75% more likely to be sex offenders, with a staggering 60% believed to be paedophiles. This is due to various reasons, including the racists diet consisting of mainly stodgy foods and a lack of oily fish. Omega 3 plays a massive in the brains development and, due to the average racist, demonstrating a tendency towards machoism and bravado, they often have a diet heavy with red meats, processed meats, and stodgy staples such as potatoes (often fried in oil) The result is a bit like that of a dog who is fed in cheap tinned meat. Highly charged sexually, with low intelligence, resulting in attempts to mount everything from postman’s leg to neighbours cat.

Not only this, but various studies have shown that extreme hatred can also damage the brain. As the racist becomes angry there body heats up and the brain swells inside the skull. That puts pressure on the brain and causes bruising. Eventually the brain is permanently affected in a way similar to that of a punch drunk boxer.

It is thought that this may explain the racist tendency to resort to violence far quicker than normal people. Often, when faced with a normal person, the racist cannot think quickly enough to establish normal communications in a way that the average person takes for granted. They become frustrated by their own lack of ability, confused and frightened they can often lash out in a rage, often using a mixture on incoherent babble and vulgarities. Sadly, due to the racists tendencies to group together, they do not get the opportunity exercise their brains with conversations based around logic and reason. Instead they feed off of each other with highly emotionally charged grunts and snorts; not dissimilar to that of primitive human cave dwellers.

One of the most shocking revelations from these studies is the realisation that the condition is hereditary.

“I have always had suspicions that this condition is hereditary. After studying children’s behaviour at schools you could often pick out the children with racist parents by watching their thuggish behaviour and social ineptitude. However, not only was the evidence behavioural, it was also physiological. Thickset bodys, slightly protruding foreheads and bushy eyebrows was just some of the genetic traits that make the racists easy to spot at even this young age” Dr Karamba Necradimbala 2011

There is hope for this condition though... Dr Svanska Edersham from the Svincta institute of human studies in Sweden believes that a mixed program of healthy diet, exercise, and mixing with normal people can often help. Although alone this is not enough and often the racist will also need advanced cognitive reconstruction therapy.

Sadly there are some that are beyond even the help of Dr Edersham. For these poor souls the only hope would be a sterilisation program that will prevent them passing on their inferior genes to the next generation.

My hope is that this thread can help us understand this condition, and that maybe we will be a little less judgemental on them in the future. It is a horrible condition and I really have nothing against racists... as long as they keep to themselves and not try to promote the ideas or marry my daughter. In fact another thought I had was that of non-medical solution which would require them being used in society for the less mentally demanding jobs. We could have thousands of them doing the jobs that, quite frankly, the rest of us don’t want. It might even help them to know that they are playing a productive role in society and that even a racist can almost achieve a normal life.

Anyway, I thought I would throw this out on ATS and see what kind of feedback I get...

Sorry I can’t provide any link to substantiate these facts but I can’t get the links working at the moment. I would just like to assure you that this is all based on solid science.

Peace

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Let me guess, do these ¨racists¨ happen to be white?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I think in the end, racism comes down to some kind of ignorance. Ignorance about the fact that we are all human beings, regardless of color, body or face shape.

But I can´t believe its hereditary. I think it comes down to what you are exposed when growing up.
I also would like to see some source about the % you mentioned above. Can´t believe that right out of your keyboard, you have to understand. Some links where you go this is necessary. First, lets proof the facts then let´s discuss.

reply to post by binkman

Black or yellow or red colored people can be as racist as white. Don´t be ignorant.

edit on 12-8-2012 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by verschickter

reply to post by binkman

Black or yellow or red colored people can be as racist as white. Don´t be ignorant.

Are you denying that anti white racism runs rampant with no punishments, whereas white people accused of even the slightest hint of racism regularly have their lives ruined?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
read the first paragraph,that was enough.one word ...agenda.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by binkman

No not at all... it knows no race boundaries.

In fact, one of the symptoms of this condition is that of a "persecution complex" whereby they believe that it is in fact them who are the victims. This causes them to retreat further into their word of hatred and helps accelerate the condition.
edit on 12-8-2012 by Muckster because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muckster

In fact, one of the symptoms of this condition is that of a "persecution complex" whereby they believe that it is fact them who are the victims. This causes them to retreat further into their word of hatred and helps accelerate the condition.

That´s a pretty thinly veiled accusation. And people wonder why racism is on the rise.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by binkman

Are you capable of reading?

@OP, "Dr Karamba Necradimbala" brings zero hits on google. Bing shows only this thread. Care to elaborate on that?
edit on 12-8-2012 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
OP, I would respectfully disagree. It takes hard work and creativity to generate and create that much hate out of nothing but a difference in phenotypes.

Children don't know racism. It isn't until they're older that they atrribute phenotypes with stereotypical behaviours and generalisations.

Racism is taught. It is learned. And it crosses all race, gender, sexual preference lines.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by binkman

I would imagine most racists would be white because they base their intolerance upon skin colour but I know quite a few brown people who look down on blacks, light brown people look down on dark brown people and they look down upon gays and the Chinese look down on every-one else. It's just a hate thing, they'll grow out of it eventually.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

That´s a pretty thinly veiled accusation. And people wonder why racism is on the rise.

In fact, one of the symptoms of this condition is that of a "persecution complex" whereby they believe that it is in fact them who are the victims. This causes them to retreat further into their word of hatred and helps accelerate the condition.

No not at all... but the fact that you said "Let me guess, do these ¨racists¨ happen to be white?" reminded me to add the relevant point regarding the condition.

Peace

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   

reply to post by binkman

Are you capable of reading?

Why don´t you want to answer the question? Are you incapable of facing some home truths?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Obvious troll is obvious.

First you start by suggesting diet is the cause, and end with genetics as a solution.

Is it environmental or genetic, which is it?

How about you throw in some sources and links for that plethora of quasi-scientific rambling, bold claims require evidence.

I am finding no information about this doctor nor his institute anywhere on the web.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

No not at all... but the fact that you said "Let me guess, do these ¨racists¨ happen to be white?" reminded me to add the relevant point regarding the condition.

Peace

It´s an inescapable fact that ethnic minorities regularly get away with espousing racist hatred against others whereas white people don´t.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Muckster

Telling a lie in order to tell the truth is not acceptable anywhere but in literature. This thread, despite the nobility of its aim, belongs in [HOAX]. I am certain that was not your intent. If you wish to have an honest discussion, start with an honest premise.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by binkman

When you understand what I wrote, there is no discussion necessary!
I said:

Black-, red-, -yellow colored people CAN BE AS RACIST AS WHITE.
Learn to read.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Why don´t you want to answer the question? Are you incapable of facing some home truths?

What home truths? Now you have to explain.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   

reply to post by binkman

When you understand what I wrote, there is no discussion necessary!
I said:

Black-, red-, -yellow colored people CAN BE AS RACIST AS WHITE.
Learn to read.

Wonderful but my question is why is it only the white coloured people who get done for racism, and nobody else.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

A gang of Muslim women who attacked a passer-by in a city centre walked free from court after a judge heard they were ‘not used to being drunk’ because of their religion. The group – three sisters and a cousin – allegedly screamed ‘kill the white slag’ as they set upon Rhea Page as she waited for a taxi with her boyfriend. Miss Page, 22, was left with a bald patch where her hair was pulled out in the attack and was left ‘black and blue’ after suffering a flurry of kicks to the head, back, arms and legs while motionless on the pavement.

I want you to imagine what would happen if it was a Muslim couple attacked by a group of white girls. Or a black couple attacked by a group of white girls. Or an asian couple attacked by a group of white girls.

You tell me what the legal consequences would be.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
OK... sorry... mods please don’t move this to hoax or rant. I am trying to prove a point here... Of course this is complete nonsense... but I have used rhetoric and theories often spouted by racists to excuse their vile beliefs. Racism is a ridiculous concept. To believe that ones own culture, race and/or beliefs is superior to that of everyone else’s is flawed on so many levels its crazy. Yet so many people follow this belief... and it is often evident that many on ATS believe this. We see it in many threads that have anti Jewish, muslim, Christian, black, white, you name it!!

What makes people think that their own affiliations are so superior to the point where they hate those who are different. And then to back up this belief they seek out very shoddy “evidence” to back it up.
And this is certainly not just a white problem... ALL races are capable of racism.

But the sad and frightening reality for me is the form of Racism whereby people try and hide it behind facts and figures (often incorrect) Often using news reports and headlines from mainstream that it is this race or that race that are committing crime. That in fact it is the person doing the hating who is actually the victim and that the only reason they hate is because they are so persecuted. And throughout history we have seen example of people using (very poor) science to justify this hatred.
I wanted to turn this on its head... get people thinking. Let’s see where it goes.

Peace

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   

In fact, one of the symptoms of this condition is that of a "persecution complex" whereby they believe that it is fact them who are the victims. This causes them to retreat further into their word of hatred and helps accelerate the condition.

I'm sure if you spend some time in a US prison where in some places a white person and black person will not share the same cell (because others would force them to fight for it) you might change your tune...

I'm not saying it is right or justified, but lo and behold racism exists in the worst places. Whether from black, white or any colour in between....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join