It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For Adults who refuse to grow up, Evolution is the Adult version for real magic

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

That is a lie. The NWO is not against Christianity. If you dare say "God = Dog" or "Jesus = Sex" on the television, you'll never hear the end of it. The media will paint you in the most negative light just for stating your opinion.

Did you know that the government spend tax money on megachurches?

Did you know that China was painted in our media as "banning the bible" and "hating christians" even though christianity was a very large growing religion in 2011? WAKE UP!

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus

Originally posted by borntowatch
You sound just like a fundamentalist

I think it called truth seeking by study of all the available evidence and sticking to reality and knowing when to toss out departures from reality. One applies all the archiological records, genetics, scientific method, and doesn't snap up balogna that rejects the grinder.

It all works fine, doesn't need Jesus to be god, and Jesus the Man works pretty well, especially when you appreciate reality.

An interesting genetic record in support of evolution:

www.guardian.co.uk...

Scientists reconstruct genetic makeup of 50,000-year-old girl

Opps, gues that just blew the 6,000 year old story.

When one doesn't get stuck in the rut of one book that omits so much, one finds the reasonable history.

One finds interesting things like why Mt. Carmel was so important and just who Elijah was and why he was so like Enoch. Mt. Carmel was really a first temple theme, as Elijah was a nearly genetic clone of the creator gods. Mt. Carmel started so much of the mystery schools origins. Jesus learned from these associations, and he knew what the Sons of Zadok was about with the original Solomon's temple and how the sacrifice issues started. One learns much more of the story when one goes and reads everything one can find from various sources.

Learning the history is hard work, and Christians are very lazy in general and just follow the Yellow Brick road to find a faked up story.

edit on 31-8-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Christian vapidity due to being to lazy to dig deeply for the truth

What surprises me is how adamant you feel about how right you are.
Not maybe right, not possibly or even mostly. You have a religious type fervour about how unquestionably right the science the evidence and the scientists are.

Its beyond simple faith, its beyond religious faith. Its creepy. Digging deeply is good, just make sure you arnt finding what others buried to make you look like a fool.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by swan001

That is a lie. The NWO is not against Christianity. If you dare say "God = Dog" or "Jesus = Sex" on the television, you'll never hear the end of it. The media will paint you in the most negative light just for stating your opinion.

Did you know that the government spend tax money on megachurches?

Did you know that China was painted in our media as "banning the bible" and "hating christians" even though christianity was a very large growing religion in 2011? WAKE UP!

The NWO is flowers unicorns and fairy floss
The mega churches are not Christian and China
You are a little silly to sweety www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by borntowatch

If the NWO run the media, why do you think they allow such news stories to be put on there? Obviously, they want people to dislike China.

So, you showed me a "CBS" news clip. Congratulations, that doesn't change the fact that Christianity is a very well thriving and GROWING religion in China. China spends billions making bibles. Even some bibles in America are "Made by China".

I am just looking at TRUTH, you are trying to defend your BELIEFS, which is why you call me "silly", you have to attack my character (ad hominem) because you can not disprove what I said.

By the way, if those mega-churches are preaching from the bible - then they are Christian.
edit on 2-9-2012 by arpgme because: added more detail

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Not maybe right, not possibly or even mostly. You have a religious type fervour about how unquestionably right the science the evidence and the scientists are.

Its beyond simple faith, its beyond religious faith. Its creepy. Digging deeply is good, just make sure you arnt finding what others buried to make you look like a fool.

Oh get real, what amazes most of the world is how easy it is for the Christians to loose grasp of reality if it happens to say something in this political book. A Christian's mind literally falls out if someone said god did this or that.

Christians need to listen to half the world when they call you Infidels and not buck and call them bad names.

The only thing creepy is how the religious mind switch hits between crazy ideas and reality.

Most know that when the book tells something beyond reality they are speaking in allegory terms and not literal, but the Christians take even the tallest of tales as literal.

What is more, they don't seem to notice that this political book undermines Govts., by claiming the god scheme of the church comes over and above the Govt. Such is sedition and is why this book exists for a political purpose and gain. The church likes to paint itself and its members as god and then tell this is supreme and above state and self. Which means this Christian Crazy talking non-sense is a threat to the national securty of the US in lots of ways, to include dragging the US into wars over these made up con games in the Bible.

There is no other way to see those that believe in such literal nonsense as being those devoid of rational minds and making problems in the world via loss of rational truth. Christian Crazy Talk on religion is exactly what these inflated non-sense stories are about and this is the political game of the Roman Bible Narrative to use that to gain control over foreign lands.

What little good story there was about Jesus has been perverted for political games by the religious state of Rome and that should be obvious and nobody should fall into those trappings.

The Christians should follow their advice to others and apply it full force on their own words about the non-sense burried in the bible's tales:

just make sure you arnt finding what others buried to make you look like a fool.

The Bible itself makes Christians the fool and it tells this in the book itself that the church will be the political church and this is the Roman Bible worship game and its ship of fools. It even goes so far as to tell these religious finatics will be taken into the heaven in the sky, like the smoke of burnt offerings, as the real truth returns. Heaven has never been in the sky except for fake religion beliefs and Jesus and company wanted heaven on Earth via the explantions of the truth of what was obvious non-sense political games and what was spoken in allegory and why.

So, I think with most of the world seeing the Christian's Crazy talk for what it is, the trend will continue till either the fantasic lies stop or the wars kill off the nutty persons starting the wars over religious nonsense.

Christians will encounter a wall of folks telling them of their Crazy Talk and it will originate with the findings of the creator gods were not gods at all. More like intelligent being slavers, and those that buy into the god them enslave themselves in their own mental trappings taken them back to slavery of the gods of Anu.

You will find more making these productions and waking folks up to what occured and what is religious Crazy Talk.

www.youtube.com...

You will find it will intensify, so much that Christians will discovery they arrived in hell, as the world calls them bad names, and they gain no respect from anyone.

edit on 2-9-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Find truth from archiology, and ancient writings, and the Christian and Jewish gods were not true gods

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

If the NWO run the media, why do you think they allow such news stories to be put on there? Obviously, they want people to dislike China.

So, you showed me a "CBS" news clip. Congratulations, that doesn't change the fact that Christianity is a very well thriving and GROWING religion in China. China spends billions making bibles. Even some bibles in America are "Made by China".

I am just looking at TRUTH, you are trying to defend your BELIEFS, which is why you call me "silly", you have to attack my character (ad hominem) because you can not disprove what I said.

By the way, if those mega-churches are preaching from the bible - then they are Christian.
edit on 2-9-2012 by arpgme because: added more detail

The bible has been used for crusades, witch burnings and an assortment of lies. People can preach anything from the bible. The Chinese government control the church in China and its not free to preach the truth.
Mega church, the whole idea of mega church is not Christian

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Oh get real, what amazes most of the world is how easy it is for the Christians to loose grasp of reality if it happens to say something in this political book. A Christian's mind literally falls out if someone said god did this or that.

Christians need to listen to half the world when they call you Infidels and not buck and call them bad names.

The only thing creepy is how the religious mind switch hits between crazy ideas and reality.

Most know that when the book tells something beyond reality they are speaking in allegory terms and not literal, but the Christians take even the tallest of tales as literal.

What is more, they don't seem to notice that this political book undermines Govts., by claiming the god scheme of the church comes over and above the Govt. Such is sedition and is why this book exists for a political purpose and gain. The church likes to paint itself and its members as god and then tell this is supreme and above state and self. Which means this Christian Crazy talking non-sense is a threat to the national securty of the US in lots of ways, to include dragging the US into wars over these made up con games in the Bible.

There is no other way to see those that believe in such literal nonsense as being those devoid of rational minds and making problems in the world via loss of rational truth. Christian Crazy Talk on religion is exactly what these inflated non-sense stories are about and this is the political game of the Roman Bible Narrative to use that to gain control over foreign lands.

What little good story there was about Jesus has been perverted for political games by the religious state of Rome and that should be obvious and nobody should fall into those trappings.

The Christians should follow their advice to others and apply it full force on their own words about the non-sense burried in the bible's tales:

just make sure you arnt finding what others buried to make you look like a fool.

The Bible itself makes Christians the fool and it tells this in the book itself that the church will be the political church and this is the Roman Bible worship game and its ship of fools. It even goes so far as to tell these religious finatics will be taken into the heaven in the sky, like the smoke of burnt offerings, as the real truth returns. Heaven has never been in the sky except for fake religion beliefs and Jesus and company wanted heaven on Earth via the explantions of the truth of what was obvious non-sense political games and what was spoken in allegory and why.

So, I think with most of the world seeing the Christian's Crazy talk for what it is, the trend will continue till either the fantasic lies stop or the wars kill off the nutty persons starting the wars over religious nonsense.

Christians will encounter a wall of folks telling them of their Crazy Talk and it will originate with the findings of the creator gods were not gods at all. More like intelligent being slavers, and those that buy into the god them enslave themselves in their own mental trappings taken them back to slavery of the gods of Anu.

You will find more making these productions and waking folks up to what occured and what is religious Crazy Talk.

www.youtube.com...

You will find it will intensify, so much that Christians will discovery they arrived in hell, as the world calls them bad names, and they gain no respect from anyone.

edit on 2-9-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Find truth from archiology, and ancient writings, and the Christian and Jewish gods were not true gods

Its not a sunday and I have to put up with a sermon, or is that a lecture.

Well the bible is wrong and the millions of deluded Christians are all gulible, and science is right. Cept we know you are wrong
Christianity just keeps going and lives keep changing, why? A dead man called Jesus.
This dead man crushes evolution and makes light of Dawkins and his ilk, exposes the lie humanity teaches. Atheists rant and reel at a dead man's teaching.
2000 years later and He still effects everyone to some degree.
Your opinion is irrelevant in context, sorry.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Christianity just keeps going and lives keep changing, why? A dead man called Jesus.
This dead man crushes evolution and makes light of Dawkins and his ilk, exposes the lie humanity teaches. Atheists rant and reel at a dead man's teaching.

Agreed on many points but Jesus is no mere man, he is the God who Was and Is and Is To Come.

Isaiah 44:6-8 [700+ years before birth of Jesus]

6 “Thus says the Lord, the King of Israel,
And his Redeemer, the Lord of hosts:
‘I am the First and I am the Last;
Besides Me there is no God.

7 And who can proclaim as I do?
Then let him declare it and set it in order for Me,
Since I appointed the ancient people.
And the things that are coming and shall come,
Let them show these to them.
8 Do not fear, nor be afraid;
Have I not told you from that time, and declared it?
You are My witnesses.
Is there a God besides Me?
Indeed there is no other Rock;
I know not one.’”

God is Alpha and Omega (First and the Last) + Jesus is Alpha and Omega = Jesus is God. God is the Savior + Jesus is the Savior = Jesus is God.

Isaiah 45:15 Truly You are God, who hide Yourself, O God of Israel, the Savior!

Revelation 1:10-18

10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord’s Day, and I heard behind me a loud voice, as of a trumpet, 11 saying, “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last,” and, “What you see, write in a book and send it to the seven churches which are in Asia: to Ephesus, to Smyrna, to Pergamos, to Thyatira, to Sardis, to Philadelphia, and to Laodicea.”

12 Then I turned to see the voice that spoke with me. And having turned I saw seven golden lampstands, 13 and in the midst of the seven lampstands One like the Son of Man, clothed with a garment down to the feet and girded about the chest with a golden band. 14 His head and hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and His eyes like a flame of fire; 15 His feet were like fine brass, as if refined in a furnace, and His voice as the sound of many waters; 16 He had in His right hand seven stars, out of His mouth went a sharp two-edged sword, and His countenance was like the sun shining in its strength. 17 And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead. But He laid His right hand on me, saying to me, “Do not be afraid; I am the First and the Last. 18 I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore

In order for Jesus to save us he had to come to this world to be dead (die), which is the world of the Dead to give us life again, and when he returned to Heaven he was alive again. This is what Rev. 1:18 is speaking about. He came to the world of the Dead to resurrect the spirits of those who believe in him.

So we can see, the OT confirms the NT. Mere man? No, Morelike God Almighty!
edit on 2-9-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Exactly, people can preach anything from the bible, so you can't know if you are reading it with the "right" interpretation anyway...

Also, it doesn't matter what you call the church, if it's preaching the bible - it's christian.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Well the bible is wrong and the millions of deluded Christians are all gulible, and science is right. Cept we know you are wrong

Don't anyone tell him is comment carries the date: posted on 2-9-2012 @ 06:07 PM ---> Sunday

It will be Sunday when the reply comes back. How quickly you forget, it isn't just my opinion, it is half the world, via Islam. A huge number of the Jewish. Most all the Scottish Rite Masons. So, it appears you can't deal with the World's telling you that Jesus isn't god. Me, I just agree. But, I am tiny compared to half the world.

Christianity does change lives. Count all the dead Vets in these trumped up wars against Islam. Plus, Christians are conditioned for make believe stories that lack common sense.

I don't think any Christians have produced Jesus for all the world to meet, nor even god. All you have is silly little twists on the church member are the body of Christ and other silly nonsense. Jesus died, he didn't live forever, and the church members are not Jesus. There is much treachery in the words and games of the Christians, which looks to many like Crazy Talk.

The Bible has simple issues of sorting when it speaks in allegory, so the literal doesn't apply. And most of the Christians can't tell the difference. The Laws of the Universe apply to everything in history, including the bible texts, and if anyone really cares for the God that made the universe, then respect those laws of nature, or be called in contempt for God.

2,000 years have passed since the times of Jesus and all manner of political games have entered the Jesus equation and the bible Revelation tells all to be aware of the political church, which is huge areas of the Roman bible's message that gets manipulated into wrong interpretations. Christians are that political church. One would think intelligence would improve over 2,000 years, but when it comes to the Christians gullibilty the rule is intelligence was lost. Christians loose any concept of critical thinking in their needs to think they won't die. But the message of Revelations is your heaven in the sky is death for you.

Christians have half the world telling of their ignorance, and they still can't seem to figure out a good part of the world considers them nuts, in volation of the rules of nature, in violation of worship of false idols, and are the violation for the continued sins against Jesus name.

Consider that your Sunday School lesson, one that the world expressed to the Christian's arrogance and contempt for truth.

edit on 3-9-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Sunday School for those that disrespect God's Laws of Nature

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Exactly, people can preach anything from the bible, so you can't know if you are reading it with the "right" interpretation anyway...

Also, it doesn't matter what you call the church, if it's preaching the bible - it's christian.

According to you, and where I stand thats ludicrous.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Don't anyone tell him is comment carries the date: posted on 2-9-2012 @ 06:07 PM ---> Sunday

It will be Sunday when the reply comes back. How quickly you forget, it isn't just my opinion, it is half the world, via Islam. A huge number of the Jewish. Most all the Scottish Rite Masons. So, it appears you can't deal with the World's telling you that Jesus isn't god. Me, I just agree. But, I am tiny compared to half the world.

Christianity does change lives. Count all the dead Vets in these trumped up wars against Islam. Plus, Christians are conditioned for make believe stories that lack common sense.

I don't think any Christians have produced Jesus for all the world to meet, nor even god. All you have is silly little twists on the church member are the body of Christ and other silly nonsense. Jesus died, he didn't live forever, and the church members are not Jesus. There is much treachery in the words and games of the Christians, which looks to many like Crazy Talk.

The Bible has simple issues of sorting when it speaks in allegory, so the literal doesn't apply. And most of the Christians can't tell the difference. The Laws of the Universe apply to everything in history, including the bible texts, and if anyone really cares for the God that made the universe, then respect those laws of nature, or be called in contempt for God.

2,000 years have passed since the times of Jesus and all manner of political games have entered the Jesus equation and the bible Revelation tells all to be aware of the political church, which is huge areas of the Roman bible's message that gets manipulated into wrong interpretations. Christians are that political church. One would think intelligence would improve over 2,000 years, but when it comes to the Christians gullibilty the rule is intelligence was lost. Christians loose any concept of critical thinking in their needs to think they won't die. But the message of Revelations is your heaven in the sky is death for you.

Christians have half the world telling of their ignorance, and they still can't seem to figure out a good part of the world considers them nuts, in volation of the rules of nature, in violation of worship of false idols, and are the violation for the continued sins against Jesus name.

Consider that your Sunday School lesson, one that the world expressed to the Christian's arrogance and contempt for truth.

edit on 3-9-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Sunday School for those that disrespect God's Laws of Nature

I have given up reading most of your drivel but reply for fun.
Its not Sunday where I am, the world does not revolve around you, your computer, sorry. How silly to think that.

All your moaning and carry on and Christianity grows world wide. I expect you are a have, a person with all you need and want. You probably own personnely more than what individually 95% of the worlds population own.
When that goes and it will...probably soon...what is your recourse.

You become nothing

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

The bible has been used for crusades, witch burnings and an assortment of lies. People can preach anything from the bible. The Chinese government control the church in China and its not free to preach the truth.
Mega church, the whole idea of mega church is not Christian

There is a lot of be said for those observations.

If there is a god, would got be the same for animals as for humans? Do animals got to heaven when they pass?

Animals hide from the claps of thunder in the skies, the tremble when the Earth quakes. Surely they know the ways of the God of the universe that created all, from animals to man. Even a few animals become special in the minds of man and make it to heaven to be etherally remembered. If humans could only act as good as a dog to others, and become best friends.

In place of the same God of animals and man, one finds the Christians god of allegory, which isn't true god in a literal sense, but they claim it is. The allegorical god lives up in the sky and is from a allegorical place called heaven. If you don't buy the Christians little metaphore and allegory games of fantasy they put you in their allegorical place called Hell.

The gods of man's allegory are several, from the OT god of the Sumerian god Enlil to the NT version of god the Father that is Enki in derivation. Where Enlil and Enki ever gods in the literal sense or just in the primitive sense of allegory and metaphore assigned to being literal truths that were born to fail the test for truth.

The Mega-church, just as most of the smaller ones, is nothing but a place for allegory worship. Allegory isn't true in any literal sense and allegory is fantasy assignment about god, heaven, and hell. The Christians as the body of Christ concept is allegory and metaphore to have someone that died remembered for their message and is a reincarnation of their soul into other's thoughts, but all those concepts of allegorical.

Such is the delusions of the allegorical gods of the allegorical churches, which don't really show the world literal truths, but reside on the side of fantasy, allegory, and metaphore, which isn't literal truth.

The Christian mind argues these allegorical issues as truths, but if real truth were the object, even the god of dear animals, like dogs and cats, would revere the same God and have no need for fantasy heaven and hell.

The Christian's allegorucal heaven comes from the themes of the gods of Anu, who had fallen from the sky, but in the grandest sense for truth were not akin to the God, the creator of the Universe. That God created dogs, cats, even human evolution, and those gods of Anu which transformed into the allegorical heaven and gods that were only made god via primitive and pagan minds. It is those same primitive and pagan minds that compose the political churches called Christians and their allegorucal body of Christ.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

According to you, and where I stand thats ludicrous.

And your platform is allegory and metaphore in composition, and with a drop of reality your beliefs become fantasy.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

I have given up reading most of your drivel but reply for fun.
Its not Sunday where I am, the world does not revolve around you, your computer, sorry. How silly to think that.

All your moaning and carry on and Christianity grows world wide. I expect you are a have, a person with all you need and want. You probably own personnely more than what individually 95% of the worlds population own.
When that goes and it will...probably soon...what is your recourse.

You become nothing

You don't reply because your words don't carry the truth and I show those up easily. Your replies come from the allegory and metaphore methods of the Bible's story, which can't be held valid in the world of literal truth.

You can't reply, because you know when I deal with the literal and the truth elements in discussion you come off looking pagan and primitive of mind.

The real issue is the Christians worship is that of allegory and metaphore words, that don't stand the test for literal truth.

And the best you can do is dodge that issue. Your mind can't admit that such fantasy belief misleads the world. You are the type person that finding the truth of religion would have you commiting suicide, thus you ridicule truth. Lots of the Masons that take up that element of religion learning also have periods where they become suicidial because they can't deal with the elements of truth.

The truth is the world has to move beyond the primitive and pagan concepts for god that the organized churches churn out as allegory and metaphore, which isn't literal truths, just a world of make believe.

The money the world makes from these concepts are worthless for those that value truth, and that money devalues at the drop of a hat, There are gold standards for money and for truth and the Christians only have little make believe scraps of paper.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
All these interesting details keep showing up. It appears the Jesus story has evolved:

www.youtube.com...

www.answering-christianity.com...

Mostly evolved into fabrications.

edit on 3-9-2012 by MagnumOpus because: The Evolution of Jesus, The Man

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

You are a little silly to sweety

Psalms 92:10

"But my horn shalt thou exalt like the horn of an unicorn: I shall be anointed with fresh oil. "

................so the NWO is..........the bible??

(which you've obviously never read)

*le sigh*

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Once upon a time there was a whole bunch of nothing, zero, non existence

Now dont get your knickers in a twist

I accept your belief, your faith in magic

Wow, you are really smart to know that.

The title of thread is amazing though. I am a christian who also fully believes in magic. I believe in Jesus, I believe in magic.

edit on 3-9-2012 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prezbo369

You are a little silly to sweety

Psalms 92:10

"But my horn shalt thou exalt like the horn of an unicorn: I shall be anointed with fresh oil. "

................so the NWO is..........the bible??

(which you've obviously never read)

*le sigh*

Le SIGH
You know what unicorn means, simply one (uni) horn (corn)
So effectively any animal with one horn is described as a unicorn. I guess fairytales are pre eminent in your mind so you see only pink horses with horns flying in the sky through rainbows.

Thats not exactly logical.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer

Once upon a time there was a whole bunch of nothing, zero, non existence

Now dont get your knickers in a twist

I accept your belief, your faith in magic

Wow, you are really smart to know that.

The title of thread is amazing though. I am a christian who also fully believes in magic. I believe in Jesus, I believe in magic.

edit on 3-9-2012 by greyer because: (no reason given)

Its true its true, I am really smart to know that, I am humble as well.
You are a Christian, so obviously believe in miracles, we can call that God magic if we want.
If we both believe in miracles (God magic sounds like fairy tales so I wont use it myself) then I expect we accept another spiritual reality unexplainable by science.
A spiritual dimension ...wait for it....wait for it....atheists deny....thats all.

Atheists deny the untestable unobservable unrepeatable, Christians though accept God and His power in the reality by faith.
So YES I expect you believe in "magic" as do I, but I expect we are not atheists who deny all things unexplained by science.

Except a MAGICAL Big Bang, magical evolution magical abiogenesis.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join