It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Star Councils of Light "We Need All Lightworkers..."

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by lambs to lions
I read the info from the link you supplied, I have to say that it really creeps me out. They repeatedly stated that they weren't referring to greys or reptilians, or anything like that... I dunno, had a 'wolf in sheep's clothing' kinda feel to me.

That's because it is. The real GFL doesn't interfere with human affairs. We aren't even supposed to hear about them. If you hear about them then it's not them.
edit on 13-8-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Another one huh?

And I wonder what the excuse for not showing up will be THIS time?

"We are super beings that CARE about you, but we're not going to help because your vibrations are downing our groove dudes".

We left the water running. I think I left the Iron on. I got a text from my Mother and have to go. It's always something. Whenever I read items like the OP linked to I always feel like I am listening in on someones very exotic game of D&D or something. They have created this world with its own rules and only those versed in the rules can play. If I we ask to play they would say "You wouldn't understand".

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3l3v3n
One thing I just realized is what if lower astral beings are using these channelers to expose false messages in hope of capturing the hearts of everyone who lays their trust and hearts in them. It's like a psychic vampire absorbing our energy. No me gusta.
edit on 12-8-2012 by 3l3v3n because: added more info

HOW do you think monotheistic faith was conjured? Intelligent beings lacking the physical appearance of us terrestials, trying to promote their own agenda or to fix some gap in consciousnes by channeling through to humans and leaving the occassional crop-circle because radio waves are too slow to communicate in terms of interstellar distances. Either this or just by people such as myself tripping their brains out.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
They are here, and if you look they are all around us, ready to shower us with their light.
And sometimes you can see them channeling with objects that look like walkie talkies.

If you look to the heavens, they are there!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join