It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Star Councils of Light "We Need All Lightworkers..."

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

You know, I did EXACTLY that when I saw the title of the thread lol

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Does that mean we have a choice....Follow them and take out the Elites and their croney's who want to have their evil way with us...or follow these anonymous beings who are waiting for favourable conditions whatever they may be...

Seems both are waiting for the right opportunity whatever that is...

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
'The star councils of light'

Sounds like it's straight out of a Green Lantern comic. I love how cheesy they make there titles sound! I guess Aliens are cheesy too.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Happeetaz

Really? If it's just that simple for some ET to pop up, wave a flag and follow them, then, by all means, let's have some ETs pop up and wave some flags around.

If ETs pop up and start waving flags around for us to follow them, I'll do it. I'll do it for sure. Anything to get my grubby paws on some alien tech to sneak off with.

They got to pop up and show themselves though. All this 'favorable conditions', or 'appropriate levels of vibrations', or whatever silly stuff is total nonsense.

ETs just gotta show up. Wave some flags. Sold.

edit on 12-8-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
we're currently having the wettest, gloomiest sunday in months where i live
so i guess they won't be showing up here...

i dunno, first we miss the pledian shower
now actual aliens
what a week.

keep in touch, those of you in more hospitable climes. i'll live vicariously through your beach holiday shots with them.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I think the favourable coditions part is about whats in our hearts not the weather.......about a clear channel that they can utilise to make this contact work out.....so nobody goes crazy and starts shooting or freaks out personally too wierdly over it.
They really do talk that way...its no put on...they are always saying "dear ones" and like that......
I dont know why they have kept scrapping with the greys when we obviously could not accept them in Italy.
The group of friends had to leave because of our low spirituality index.
The greys had one up on them back then.......so whats changed?
I thought when they left the base in Pescara, they wouldnt be back for a long time????

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Hmmm could another favourable condition be that they are waiting for the Governments to work out how to spin that it was in our best interests to be lied to for all these years.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I really don't know the authenticity of these messages, although i'm following them on and off for years. You can't prove its real but you cannot falsify it either.

I only hope SOMETHING will happen (hopefully not a WW3 though), life on this planet is getting really overrated... I'm tired of being a prisoner to a system with fake money as an incentive, NWO, banks, stealing from the poor, struggling, hungry and insane world ran by a few maniacs. If there are others who are watching us, i'll be happy if they'll arrive regardless of dates and predictions. Just come and save this planet already, because we cannot do it ourselves.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Thanks for the laughs. The way it is written reminds me of old scifi movies from the 1950s. Then again it is similar to that awful movie Dune where there is the background commentary that is meaningless to the film. Every time I read about light workers I am reminded of a book I read as a kid called "A Wrinkle in Time."

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by HamrHeed
Doesn't anyone else find it ODD that these "beings" have been here for a while, yet haven't showed us 100% proof?
Are they working with our insane politicians?
Something isn't right!

It makes perfect sense once you realize that they aren't actually aliens. They are archetypes of the collective unconscious in symbolic (mythological) form. Where they are coming from isn't outer space...it's inner space. If you catch my drift.

If reality was only "out there", there would be no problem. But that isn't the case. It's also "in here". If individuals were just individuals there would be no problem. But that isn't the case. We are all one...so in order for the archetypes to activate in the collective psyche (thus surfacing to collective awareness in a symbolic psychophysical form) there has to be a critical mass of enlightened people. People who have taken the red pill and gotten out of the Matrix, so to speak.

I think we are almost at that critical mass.

edit on 12-8-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by cavalryscout

I wonder if there are actually people out there who really believe this stuff and are right now "meditating" on this thinking that they are opening some kind of channel for them.

"out there"? Hell, my bet is that there are dozens who are reading this thread that buy into this garbage.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
let us now in great union and harmony embrace that which is not true and embrace all ignorance in pleasing joy. Let us all be happy and once again teach the world to sing.

edit on 12-8-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Well i guess the harmonies weren't right after all, no aliens at the closing ceremony.. awe

the GFl and the Star Federation or whatever the heck they call themselves, and Ashtar Command and everyone else were wrong again.. what a shock, what a surprise...

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
The last time we had aliens at a closing ceremony was back at the LA Olympics.

It was a reptilian alien wasn't it?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I have been visiting this site for years now and I have seen GOD knows how many of these things come and go.

It really is getting quite sad to witness.
I hope someday people will get off of their knees and throw off their chains of oppression and stop waiting for some galactic councel space federation to do it.

How many of these disclosure and doomsday predictions have to come and go before people KNOK IT THE F OFF!?!?!?

ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!!!

THIS # HAS TO STOP!!!!
edit on 12-8-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule

Originally posted by HamrHeed
Doesn't anyone else find it ODD that these "beings" have been here for a while, yet haven't showed us 100% proof?
Are they working with our insane politicians?
Something isn't right!

It makes perfect sense once you realize that they aren't actually aliens. They are archetypes of the collective unconscious in symbolic (mythological) form. Where they are coming from isn't outer space...it's inner space. If you catch my drift.

If reality was only "out there", there would be no problem. But that isn't the case. It's also "in here". If individuals were just individuals there would be no problem. But that isn't the case. We are all one...so in order for the archetypes to activate in the collective psyche (thus surfacing to collective awareness in a symbolic psychophysical form) there has to be a critical mass of enlightened people. People who have taken the red pill and gotten out of the Matrix, so to speak.

I think we are almost at that critical mass.

edit on 12-8-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

ahhh! so these messages roughly translated mean:

"testing, testing"

or

"breaker, breaker, does anybody copy?" ?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Ohh Dear!!!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Maybe they had problems with the landing crafts -
A short circuit on the inter dimensional transit systems is all too common.
Maybe they could not find London on Google Universe
Maybe they should have borrowed my old beat up VW and Sat nav

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Why is this thread still going?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wongbeedman
Why is this thread still going?

Because people keep posting on it
Over to you

new topics