It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For Adults who refuse to grow up, Is Christianity the Adult version for Santa Clauss

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by MagnumOpus

Someone told me you are a christian. Sorry if I offended you. It seems you are looking for the truth after all.
Well, What are you suggesting about one believing that an Intelligence created life? Santa did not created life.

It is well stated that Jesus told everyone that his god was not their god.

So, taking that into account, explain this:

bible.cc...

Go instead to my brothers and tell them, 'I am returning to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.'"

This speaks of four different concepts. Written in plain sight and highly important because it shows his Disciples have problems.

And also be inclusive of the knowledge that Abraham walked with the gods in the City of Ur, which is 5 miles from Eridu. Which is right in the area of the Garden of Eden and the theme for Genesis.

Those who really understand the Jesus term for Father know this answer and can explain the 4 differing concepts that this one line sought to impart to others.

edit on 13-8-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Failure to grasp this is failure to know the Jesus teachings

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I would even go further in suggesting that amongst the elite many are questioing what they've been involved with, and how far they've taken abuse of the love and goodness in the hearts of the children coming into the world, some are very mature souls, and should wake up quickly. And in fact, they are kind of reports that get handed in, for there is something terribly wrong when the programming is so intense that good hearts don't wake up.....

It could even be that there is a push on how iodide is needed, more radiation and virus's out there, more of a push for health and how to stay healthy. It could even be that they are putting more and more truth out to encourage more and more to take the route of health and protection, and wake up, open their chakra's or do the work they came to do, and wake up.

They put things in the Bible and in Christ's message but only a few see it. Someone else wrote online that the return of the gods of old or some think ET's are going to be here, that this cycle time, from Mayan etc, is about the awakening, that we are the ancients returning when we wake up. And why they want this is also questionable for is it armeggedon some wish for, Or is it to wash their hands of all the programming, because not enough are awakening, not enough saw the clues in the Bible and all around them.

I wonder if they could ever be doing it for others, and not some other goal such as angel wars.

Also very concerned if they really are pushing negative goals and wars and agendas and not giving people the natural time it takes over a lifetime to learn from early mistakes and gain wisdom, but force changes all at once in the negative if some of them are attempting to force awakening without the heart truly developed too, in most to bring negative awkenings.

Or if they are trying to undo what has been too heavy in their programming and free people?

But I do see they are putting it out to force people to detox their pineals, protect from radiation and disease and wake up.

The bible has many many layers. But it still has this negative control element and violenc in so many of its pages, can't help but see agenda towards a pushing in that direction, by some of them, but Love clears it all up.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
More baseless bias bashing of christians is all this stuff realy is.The history of christians actualy growing from Jesus's teachings is all over the place.Everyone except kids understand Santa Claus is for family and having kids to believe in something.Christmas realy is about celebrating the birth of Christ anyways.
More typical atheist secular nonsense that does not understand religion and faith and for some reason they bash christians.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
More baseless bias bashing of christians is all this stuff realy is.The history of christians actualy growing from Jesus's teachings is all over the place.Everyone except kids understand Santa Claus is for family and having kids to believe in something.Christmas realy is about celebrating the birth of Christ anyways.
More typical atheist secular nonsense that does not understand religion and faith and for some reason they bash christians.

Most folks know that Christmas Day was not the day Jesus was born. You celbrate Nimrod's Birthday and Sun worship, the concepts of winter solstice, when you chose Dec. 25 as Jesus BD.

This making your teachings of Jesus BD as faked up as Santa Clauss.

So, the analogy works pretty well.

It also appears to make you a false Christian, as you worship Nimrod and the Babylon Trinity on Dec. 25.

You bash the memory of Jesus, detract from his ministry using false dates, and the Bible warns us of people like you that attempt to mislead everyone from Jesus teachings.

edit on 13-8-2012 by MagnumOpus because: The False teachings

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Never said He was born on Christmas day,it is the day that became celebrated that he was born.The amount of bashing of christians on the internet is frightening and the blantant arrogance and ignorance is unreal.
Christian men and women understand that Jesus was not born on Christmas Day.Stop being so narrowminded.

There is not evidence the exact day Jesus was born anyways.
edit on 13-8-2012 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Why is it so difficult to live and let live?

So many threats on ATS about what the so called member thinks about Christianity, Islam, etc? There isnt any argument, there isnt any "proof" in this threat. It is just lack of seriousness, lack of conciousness, lack of understanding and a bunch of "in my opinion" that are to be completely realistic, very unimportant for the world.

I am not Catholic, or religious or consider myself in association with anything but I at leats respect the opinions of others and UNDERSTAND that everyone believes because of tehir condition (upbringing, culture, nationality, sex, etc...)
At least title yout threat: "My opinion about Christianity as a myth" or something along the lines.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Someone had wrote about Lieutenant Uhura, and I suddenly caught what he meant by her bright and sparkly uniform. The one who also wrote that we are the ancients coming back or awakening.

Basically what he was saying was: Spock is the left brain, and Kirk is the right hemispere, and Uhura is all bright, in her stand out uniform, as the Communications officer. The starship runs on crystals. aka iodide cyrstals pure. Other things also do that, clean up and detox the pineal, some are nature things that convert to similiar things our biological units.

(hmmm.....the story of Sodom and Gonorrah and the woman who looked back and turned to a pillar of salt. That was like a nuclear blast and I think iodide is also being coded in that for some reason).

But, how is that any different than in Genesis 32 30 saying that the place to meet with and talk to "God" is the pineal?

Or Christ saying, If Thine Eye Be Single (well we have 2 dont we, what single eye is he talking about?) we bring light to the whole body?

I don't consider Christianity to be the adult form of Santa Claus but do consider the bible to be mystery school stuff.

Though why not have a real Higher Up, real people awaken? So I still think there was a real man whose message touched hearts and who had Soul Abilities activated who was doing the will of our Spiritual Father and who was hijacked by Rome.

And doesnt that mean that the whole luciferan symbols they use, the one eyed god, alot of movie stars and singers cover one of their eyes, and everyone says this is to pan or satan. Is it?

Is there only a dark code in the bible then?

Is keeping the pineal detoxed a dark code?

Was Christ being the opposite when he said, thy single eye?

Or is it that the truth gets distorted and locked behind scarey mystery doors and they're really hoping only negative thinkers will search for the answers, but loving people won't wake up?

Is the real battle inside of us? Is it our inner battle, our inner journey? Is our inner Michael meant to defeat or overcome, or love love love to repentance, our inner Dragon?

Are those who cover one eye, saying, what I have heard the msytery school people like to say at times, "I am Jesus".

Though I think they need to read Isaiah 28 and focus on the heart, and throat chakra's metaphor or real.

Christ did say this as well:

Matthew 11:29 (look at this 11 11)

Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
edit on 13-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Never said He was born on Christmas day,it is the day that became celebrated that he was born.The amount of bashing of christians on the internet is frightening and the blantant arrogance and ignorance is unreal.
Christian men and women understand that Jesus was not born on Christmas Day.Stop being so narrowminded.

edit on 13-8-2012 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

You said teach kids the story of Santa and Christmas on Dec. 25, which is a pagan holiday that you worship for Jesus BD. All those Jesus and Manger things on Dec. 25.

I don't see any signs on these decorations setting people straight, nor the church telling folks Dec. 25 is a fake BD for Jesus.

Now, you suddenly, want to say the Church got that all wrong and misrepresent the data and actually plug in pagan Sun Worship due to Winter Solstice.

And you keep doing these same wrongs of Sun worship paganism and allowing it to be called Jesus BD to little kids.

Oh my, how big the lies have grown.

edit on 13-8-2012 by MagnumOpus because: The false teachers

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Believing in Jesus doesn't just mean believing who he is and what he did. It means putting your faith in him which means putting your faith in his way of life. Having faith in something means depending on it so much that you guide your actions by it. You have faith your job will still be there so you show that by your actions. You get up in the morning, you drive to work, you buy a house on the belief in your future pay checks. You stake your life on it. Having faith in Jesus' way of life means putting his values above the worlds values because you believe those values will see you through. So you tell the truth when it would be easier to lie. You could get around the law to save money or get some benefit, but you don't. At a moment when someone around you is in need, you put them first even though it means disadvantaging yourself, like the old lady who lives next door to you needs you to take her dog to the emergency vet and you do it even though you'll be late for a presentation at work and possibly delay getting that promotion. Because you believe Jesus that putting the eternal values ahead of the temporal ones will in some way affect your ability to 'enter into life' as he puts it.

There are people who think just believing in Jesus as far as thinking he was who he said he was will get them into Heaven. They're wrong. He said, (paraphrasing) 'you can act like a believer but unless you do the will of my father, I'll just say I never knew you.' Of course, no one is perfect. We all # up a lot so you try and when you can't do it, you ask for his help. The point is, he knows you're trying. He knows what your inclination is. That's what he's looking at. Being a Christian is a very hard thing to be. It means giving up all the goodies the world has to offer if you go along with them. It means living under a different system.

It's not like Santa Claus.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

So, no defense? How did you explain to the children why you go worship Jesus on SUN-Day? Opps, more of the Pagan Sun god worship traditions showing as being a part of your pagan churches that you say are Christians, but that appears bogus as they have all these Sun Worship tradiations.

Isn't it you that seek to bash those that call you down on your false illusions?

Telling the Children lies didn't end there, did it? Did you explain that the words of Trinity were forged into the Bible record and that forged Trinity is the Babylon Trinity concept and you so called Christians have again changed Jesus name into pagan Sun Worshiping.

Gets worse from there doesn't it, because that is the only foundation to support your faked up conclusions that Jesus was god. So, now based on a Sun Worship Trinity concept Jesus' Icon and Cross are hung on almost every churches altar and worshiped as god and that means you worship a false icon.

Isn't your real intention to bash anyone that points these serious problems out that make you not a real Christ believer?

The real teachings is there can be NO image to represent god, yet you have the graven image of Jesus dead as your false icon that you teach your children.

Jesus even tells after the embellished Resurrection story, that he has not been to the Father, which means there was never any real concept for Jesus being dead on the Cross.

It is these type teachings that are the heart of the anti-Christ and the lies being told about Jesus and the painting him as Sun Worshiping on SUN-DAY.

It appears it is your false teachings, that you fail to teach the children that are the root of your false concepts that harm the message of Jesus. Thus, making you the false teachers and the haters of Jesus, and your false talk of being Christians is really a big lie, since you don't even represent Jesus with accuracy in all that you worship.

You claim to be Christians, but you are not, and your actions show that without any doubt that you cling onto pagan Sun Worship and telling the even more embellished stories that started with Santa Clauss and turned into the road to support of pagan Sun worhipping churches, and those who defile the Jesus story.

Did Revelations well warn everyone of the deceivers...

edit on 13-8-2012 by MagnumOpus because: The False teachings and false icons

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Never understood why some feel the need to create threads like these, as if you could not see what the OP's true intentions here are. I am not a believer, but I never feel the need to attack someone else belief in something. As others have said, if believing in it makes them feel good then who am I to judge. Leave the Christians alone already. Attack the organized side of religion not the belief itself.
I could say a few choice things about Atheist yet I don't, just like I say nothing about any other religious beliefs out there.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by azulejo
Why is it so difficult to live and let live?

So many threats on ATS about what the so called member thinks about Christianity, Islam, etc? There isnt any argument, there isnt any "proof" in this threat. It is just lack of seriousness, lack of conciousness, lack of understanding and a bunch of "in my opinion" that are to be completely realistic, very unimportant for the world.

I am not Catholic, or religious or consider myself in association with anything but I at leats respect the opinions of others and UNDERSTAND that everyone believes because of tehir condition (upbringing, culture, nationality, sex, etc...)
At least title yout threat: "My opinion about Christianity as a myth" or something along the lines.

Do you mean "thread", or "threat" (which is what you wrote twice)?

I disagree that it is a threat, but will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you meant "thread".

Even so, the thread does not show "lack of understanding"; it shows educated research, careful thought, and accurate dot-connection. Some people don't want any part of that. And that's fine. But those of us who are looking for real answers, the real truth, need more than the Bible stories.

You are right, however, we need to try to understand why others believe what they do, and then try to help them stretch beyond their childhood comfort zones or irrational adult fears of hell and God's wrath, by exposing what has been hidden from them and the lies that have been told them by men.

What is so wrong with that?

If you believed that the juice in a can of kidney beans was poisonous, either all of your life, or when someone later told you that, would you want no one to tell you the truth? Just a thought.

Namaste
edit on 13-8-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
The primary message in Christianity/Jesus/God/Bible is love. To love unconditionally. That is the common thread that is seen throughout most of the scriptures.. I don't remember Santa Claus ever talking about love but his primary message was to be "nice" and not "naughty". So.. in loving one another we are being "nice" to one another.. therefore there is a connection between Santa's teachings and Christianity, but saying they are one and the same just different versions of one another is a very uninformed statement to make. I've been lurking on these forums for a few weeks now, tis my first post so I would just like to say "ello!".

Happy philosophizing

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MrLovenLight

You are right about the unconditional love. Helping the needy, refraining from judging, not seeking material wealth, turning one's back on greed and the oppression or exploitation of others. That is what Jesus taught. To turn away from priests who ask for money, to deny their "power", and to strive to be directly in touch with God. That we can all achieve what Jesus achieved, if only we follow what he taught, and go to the source of his own learning...
(which I believe was with the mystics in the East).

Unfortunately, the Bible also contains wrath, vengeance, hell-fire, jealousy, condemnation, murder, and many, many words of "shame"....It claims everyone alive is a sinner, even little children!, and gives the impression that without a "priest" (pastor, deacon, preacher, rabbi, whatever) no one is able to "get" Jesus' teaching. It paints a picture rendering it moot to even try, because we are all "irredeemable" in our sin and weakness and depravity, and impossible for us mere mortals to actually be 'good people'.

That is not what Jesus taught, according to the things I have studied. But, we don't have any of his words in his own hand......... we have only corrupted writings, omitted gospels, hearsay, and lots and lots of manipulation and shaming language.

In any case, welcome to ATS!

edit on 13-8-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

I just want to say I really enjoy reading your posts, they really resonate with me for whatever reason and I look forward to reading them anytime I see your name. They're very concise and to the point.

Keep up the good fight.

edit on 13-8-2012 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I just want to say I really enjoy reading your posts, they really resonate with me for whatever reason and I look forward to reading them anytime I see your name. They're very concise and to the point.

Keep up the good fight.

Well, thanks very much, 3NL!
I try.

Glad you chimed in here.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus

Should adults grow up, or keep Jesus in a Santa Suit?

Basically, if you believe strongly enough, it will come to pass.

But, if you don't believe in a thing, it is impossible to "make it happen."

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

Christianity is not the adult version for Santa Claus.
Jesus stated that God and He were one. The Holy Spirit is God also. Thus your have the Trinity.
Jesus died on the cross and went into the bowels of the earth to preach to those who were captive.
He then resurrected and appeared to many many people. After He was done, He ascended to the Father.
Santa, never resurrected from the dead like Jesus did for the sins of the world.
Just because people made up Santa and that he almost has the same attributes of God doesn't mean he's the same as Jesus.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
Never understood why some feel the need to create threads like these, as if you could not see what the OP's true intentions here are. I am not a believer, but I never feel the need to attack someone else belief in something. As others have said, if believing in it makes them feel good then who am I to judge. Leave the Christians alone already. Attack the organized side of religion not the belief itself.
I could say a few choice things about Atheist yet I don't, just like I say nothing about any other religious beliefs out there.

Perhaps you didn't notice it is about having everyone self assess if they are on solid ground religiously, or if they have overstepped what the book tells and converted Jesus into a myth like Santa.

With a huge portion of the religious world calling the Christians as INFIDELS, I started looking for what that was about. I self assessed what was written and what was supportable and what went out of bounds.

Most forget it was the Arabs that warned to Jewish of the First Temple to stop worshiping false Icons and false gods, and since they didn't do that------they put an end to the Temple after a decade of speaking to them to change. This like message of old is the future issue of Armageddon.

It appears there have been no lessons learned from those times, and again things are pushing up to near a world war. But no single Christian appears to be able to double check to see who was correct. Did the Muslims have a legitimate complaint and does what Christian are today offend the story for Jesus, and the presentation of God. I find that Yes, what is being taught in the Christian Churches offends the pious story of Jesus and what they teach has changed Jesus into a myth that a large portion of the world of religion rejects. This includes the Muslums and the Jewish.

So, now we get to see the true BEAST appear because the Christians don't care about double checking to see if they speak the truth of religion and they plow on right over people that seek the correct interpreations. They act the same as a Bull in a China shop that cares not for distroying the goods of others. They call people names, because they can't defend their interpretations of the Bible Narratives. They know if we deal with the facts, they have to admit the problems exist. Such denail is the shame of the Christians that are fake.

I care to be on the correct ground and care to see good stewardship on religion. Such promotes common ground in the world, and peace amoung the nations. It is all about Truth will Set you Free and open the door to the kinder and gentler times when the Lions can lay down with the Lamps.

Those that claim to be Christians, but are really the Beasts for Armageddon, have about zero abilty to self assesss and read the Bible narratives with the insights for good comprehensive and truthful interpretations.

If you seek to be a real Christian it takes the understanding of the gods that Abraham walked with as a child, as the beginning for seeking the greater knowledge. The fake Christians deny that beginning step and that is to deny yourself reality and step into the bogus area of making religion a myth.

edit on 13-8-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Those that act as the Bull in the China Shop that love the Beast, and run over the pious truth

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agoyahtah

Originally posted by MagnumOpus

Should adults grow up, or keep Jesus in a Santa Suit?

Basically, if you believe strongly enough, it will come to pass.

But, if you don't believe in a thing, it is impossible to "make it happen."

I think the correct is if you believe in an untruthful idea long enough, it can grow into a Beast that offends the truth.

Such won't make it happen, but only result in a huge correction where truth is upheld as being required in human existance and the ultimate real value.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join