It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For Adults who refuse to grow up, Is Christianity the Adult version for Santa Clauss

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

Someone told me you are a christian. Sorry if I offended you. It seems you are looking for the truth after all.
Well, What are you suggesting about one believing that an Intelligence created life? Santa did not created life.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

He says he's christian.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
The elite have mostly done this wrong, however. For the way to progress, buried in all the religions and as old as time, is some fundamental things: taking care of your body suit and keeping your pituatary, thalamus and pineal, clean and clear. Iodide works and they take it. The starship enterprise runs on crystals. Spock. left brain, Kirk, right, and I can't take credit for thinking of that myself, someone else thought of that. But, it made perfect sense.

The Kosher diet, the avoidance of things that harm the body, fruits, vegetables, and chicken and fish.

Positive attitude and emptying your cup each day, open mind and heart, not programmed. Getting rid of the programming.

Reading Matthew 13 with insight, about weeding the garden of all the programs. About those who don't put their talents to use to help others (if they can, for he also pointed out that a poor woman giving a penny had given more than anyone else, and that penny wasn't money, it meant , giving all she had for others), grow and those who don't regress, shrink, their soul orb.

That we all can ask for help from Goodness above for our sight and hearing to be healed, help to deprogram.

And turning all negative thoughts into positive ones, positive thinking.

I would suggest that all of their keys are useless without Love and that if you couldn't eat right or do any of it, but trusted in Love and gave your all like that old lady did, that your Higher Infinite Self and Family above could transform your body, mind and pineal in a flash too.

Now even if you don't believe that Christ was a real person, and I choose to, the Christ/Crystal is still real. We were never left alone here.

It's not a fairy tale, its our lifelong work of waking up and striving to remember who we are, knocking on the door of our soul, seeing through the world and popularity and isms, politics and religions, and getting to the heart of the things, the innocent, deprogrammed loving heart of a child, and striving to help others and be of Good Spirit and shine our lights.

www.imdb.com...

Maggie: [singing] The stars are all my friends / Till the nighttime ends / So I know I'm not alone / When I'm here, on my own. / Isn't that a wonder? / When you're alone / You're not alone / Not really alone...

Peter Pan: Jack, Maggie, all you have to do is think one happy thought, and you'll fly like me.
Maggie: Mommy.
Jack: My dad, Peter Pan.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

For only the message of Christ do I recognize in the bible.

Hear, hear, Unity!! Me, too. I wish there was just one piece of writing actually by him...that would answer SO MANY questions!

Namaste

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
So that is the whole hidden thing. But, they have a bit of something wrong going for them. For while they strive to do this, look at the world.

Elitism only connects to false light when it opens its pineal. Its a frequency match. Which is why you cannot miss opening the heart and throat chakra in order to open the third eye, whether or not you see chakra's as metaphor's, like I do.

The 3 lower ones are materialism and survival and they keep us trapped in those. The higher ones are the way home, unconditional love, and the throat is: Christ's Ministry, Using Your Talents To Help Others. That is the right phone number home on your pineal to Family, Love and Goodness. You're inspiration, inner guidance will be real.

The elites are attempting to become gods, or be Jesus, without the Love.

Now they are taught that they are a chosen people, set aside, and we are all of the world and devils. They believe that Hitler is not at fault, for he was only testing the devils to see if they would carry out bad orders, and hence feel they are off the hook. That while they do all these things and profit off of corruption, they believe its us doing it, because we don't say no.

Not all of them are like this, but look at the world. Where are they? Are they shouting from the roof tops then? Nope!!!!

They are stumbling stones for others and dig pits for them and do not understand the heart of love and what love is and what love means, and what love does.

Isaiah 28 did point it out. What kind of example they should be. But they are in this "lofty" club. Because they sort of missed the real deal, heart and throat, to third eye, and used substances to open their pineal and dialed the wrong number home.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

What is sad is that it appears that you want to manipulate what was said to what was not said. Jumping on a plural use for the term Christians here means simply there are several Christians quick to jump on anyone that differs from their over the top beliefs in the Jesus story.

Let me echo that. I myself often say "Christians," plural use of the word, to designate a cult, group, or organization of like minded people who meet in a designated place on a regular basis. I do not mean to insult a follower of the Christ, for that is a metaphor even I understand. When I say "Christians," I mean the cult like mentality that attempts to dominate the Religion, Faith and Theology, and Origins and Creation boards, and post often to debunk anything to do with Aliens in any thread.

In truth, Christians, you do call yourself an Army, am I right? And in some people eyes you all group under a common banner....

So, an Army gathered under a common banner would be all the same, wouldn't they?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Nevertheless, I would assume that If you read carefully the Bible, you would have seens great and obvious difference between God concept and Santa Clause. God created life, everything, is a leader, etc, while Santa is the distributor of christmas gifts. I mean, really, how can you get confused?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
reply to post by WhisperingWinds

There are more than a handful of members that have multiple ID's for their own manipulation and purposes without having to be a paid by someone else, and some will readily admit it.

And you know this, how?

It is against ATS T/C, and anyone with more than one membership in a household is contacted and questioned. My husband was on here for a while, and we had to communicate with the mods and admins repeatedly. They don't want people having multiple accounts.

I have ONE.

Yep! My wife opened an account, and right away I got a U2 about it. Same IP address, you see. ATS has account filters. Some people often accuse those that cannot defend against of having multiple accounts, I too have been accused of this.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Some people often accuse those that cannot defend against of having multiple accounts, I too have been accused of this.

I never accused anyone, just merely asked the question with honesty.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

There are plenty of "outside the box" thinkers, researchers, and scholars on here who have "unorthodox" opinions, and still follow the actual teachings of Jesus.

Why so defensive?

I agree with you, Wildtimes, there are many of us who think "out of the box," and in a multidimensional sort of way. People who become defensive when their faith and beliefs are questioned are not educated in the faith. If one is not educated in the faith, then one should not profess to know everything.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I am an atheist that tries to understand christian point of view of things. I studied physics, now I am interrested by belief systems. Hope that explains it.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

If one is not educated in the faith, then one should not profess to know everything.

I have yet to meet a Christian who professes to know everything.

Christianity is as diverse as many other religions , and being educated in the faith means different things to different Christians.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Really?
Stick around, and try not to be so defensive. You'll see it. How about if you stop criticizing everyone else and tell us your opinion about God?

We "gainsayers" are all trying to figure it out, too, and to be good people, whether you want to accept that or not.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
OK, I'll give an example of how the Family of Love and Goodness really are. Lets just pretend there is no Christ Yeshua or Jesus, that they made him up.

That they think they're following the real clues and we're all devils for following their direction, control and orders.

Now, Family is a different story, for Family IS LOVE, and LOVE serves, it goes to the smallest places, it goes to the trenches and rolls up its sleeves, and it would be with all the people.

So there is no "cult" of Christianity, instead there are real people, being abused and horrifically mistreated by a small misguided elite, who have more Love in their pinky toes than the elite, and some may get distracted by the old testament, but others see the LOVE in the message of Christ and the ministry and they strive to help others as best they can with their lives. So who is the cult? The people or the elite following dark side elitsm and pyramids, ever once imaging Love would set itself apart or do as they are doing? And who are getting the heart of the message, them or what they think of as us, the devils? And where would Family be working tirelessly?

Who counts more to a loving heart or is more worthy and more kingly, them? or....

Or all of humanity, middle class, working poor, moms and kids, slums, farms, everywhere.......??????

I think the real people are the real ones that count.

Shame on anyone putting them down.

And they have more love even if they were following distortion and lies than the elite.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes

Really?
Stick around, and try not to be so defensive. You'll see it. How about if you stop criticizing everyone else and tell us your opinion about God?

We "gainsayers" are all trying to figure it out, too, and to be good people, whether you want to accept that or not.

I'm not criticizing..I am defending...much like you profess to do.

As far as my opinions on God, they are between me and Him, for now .

I pray to Him, and let Him do the speaking to others, in the ways that He knows will touch hearts.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

As far as my opinions on God, they are between me and Him, for now .

I pray to Him, and let Him do the speaking to others, in the ways that He knows will touch hearts.

Perfect. Then stop trying to shut everyone else up and accusing us of attacking. If you're not willing to share your opinions, you are out of bounds "criticizing" the opinions of others.

For all you know, those of us who speak up are reflecting God's message, and there are hearts touched by what we say. You are not the "monitor" of how the message of God gets distributed, especially if you don't care to share your own version of it. The Bible doesn't work for everyone.

Try listening instead of jumping on every post that you choose to be offended by according to your sensibilities. Or have you made up your mind already and just want everyone else to hush? I must say again, Winds, you are difficult to interact with.

You talk about hatred and attacking, but nearly everything you post is attacking others who don't like the hatred and condemnation coming from some who call themselves "Christian."

We each will find our own path. It's not your job to direct traffic.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Perfect. Then stop trying to shut everyone else up and accusing us of attacking. If you're not willing to share your opinions, you are out of bounds "criticizing" the opinions of others.

You don't make the rules deary on what is out of bounds. If you can't see the subliminal and even apparent attack in the op, then you need to take your rose colored glasses off.

..and I do share my opinions, on what I read.

I just refuse to go into a long soliloquy on what and who I think God is, and why because it is a personal journey for everyone. All I ever encourage anyone to do is to see SINCERELY seek the truth to be revealed to them in a humble and openhearted way , and the rest is up to God.

Why would I want to talk about God when He can do the talking for Himself.

Why is it that only certain opinions are considered "attacks" by some, but their choice of words and what they imply is always just an 'enlightened opinion"

For all you know, those of us who speak up are reflecting God's message, and there are hearts touched by what we say. You are not the "monitor" of how the message of God gets distributed, especially if you don't care to share your own version of it. The Bible doesn't work for everyone.

I fail to see how the OP was touching hearts by that message. Read like a bunch of criticism to me

If that was a message from God , it sure came off like a total put down of Christianity.

Try listening instead of jumping on every post that you choose to be offended by according to your sensibilities. Or have you made up your mind already and just want everyone else to hush? I must say again, Winds, you are difficult to interact with.

Again , reads like more mean spirited judgement , and I have never wanted anyone to hush, only to be more tolerant of others , and to not generalize things by blaming a whole group of people for the actions of a few. That is why I joined this thread to start off with.

I'm sorry you feel I am difficult to interact with, but there are others do not feel that way . (though I will admit that I have my faults)

You talk about hatred and attacking, but nearly everything you post is attacking others who don't like the hatred and condemnation coming from some who call themselves "Christian."

More exaggeration. I am grateful that there are sober and insightful people who can decipher by reading through the posts exactly where the truth lies on that statement.

We each will find our own path. It's not your job to direct traffic.

Exactly what I have been saying all along..so why don't you quit trying to direct it.

What exactly did you read into the op wildtimes. Enlightenment and encouragement from God? a sense of freedom for people finding their own truths?

I saw Christianity bashing , using the concept of Santa Claus as a scapegoat to ridicule.

Yes, we each need to search for truth , I have never attempted to direct that,except through prayer, yet you criticize me for NOT wanting to talk about my personal beliefs

How sad

edit on 13-8-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
If a person is secure in their belief or knowing, then it being challenged shouldn't be an issue, no matter in what way. And if one is not afraid of exploration, even if it means the complete dessimation of their belief or knowing, wouldn't that mean they are a lover of the truth? I thought that was what ATS was all about, was finding the truth....if not, why then do so many people refer to other people as 'sheeple' on this site?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I just refuse to go into a long soliloquy on what and who I think God is

It can't be done in one paragraph unless you are just hinting and allowing all to interpret. Whereas what I'm interesting in is, shining the light without the distortion or bowl, or making it very very clear, what the whole mystery is all about and our actual way out of this winterland distorted hellzone, overtaken school. And using a few different places in the bible to show a similar theme.

Right from the beginning in Genesis, just the word penial alone as the place to meet "God" should be enough for people to notice and look at the whole thing in a different way.

The soliloquy of some is actually unlocking the keys in there.

Manna, iodide form the dead sea, Moses used to detox them after their Egyptian diet. But, also, there are other codes to manna, pineal enhancers that nature spring up. Even the hanukkah has its own interesting shape. So they really work hard at waking up, opening the third eye, bypassing the service to others and helping.

Not something that can be written in a couple sentences, especially if your push inside, your nudge from your soul, is to get explain what is going on in clear terms and get everyone, up and out of here.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

You don't make the rules deary on what is out of bounds. If you can't see the subliminal and even apparent attack in the op, then you need to take your rose colored glasses off.

"Deary"?
"Rose colored glasses"?

Yeah, you're setting a good example there!!
....With that "subliminal and even apparent attack"....not even very subliminal. Certainly not subtle. Your consistent veiled condemnation and open condescension is appalling, and then you turn around and accuse others of attacking and ridiculing.

The OP's point is very clear -- he is pointing out the legends and the mythology -- and their timelessness and evolution -- which have become "truth" to some who are laboring under the impression that priestly doctrine is "Correct" because their leaders say it is "Correct."

I'm not a bit surprised that you have a fan club, really. You came in with a head-start, after all, as a main-streamer who can type and put others down so artfully. How about you tell us which "Christians" you find hypocritical? You repeatedly mention "lumping" -- so, give us some examples of who you would "reject" as a Christian.

Some of us are here fighting for the truth, and holding up the light on the archaic, obsolete, embellished mish-mash and mind-control and power-mongering of "religion" as opposed to what Jesus himself taught.

I stand up for what Jesus taught. And Buddha, and Krishna, and the myriad others who promote peace based on truth and enlightenment. Since Jesus is only "quoted" in the Bible via hearsay and 4th or 5th or 50th-hand translations, and wrote nothing down himself, the entire thing is "hearsay" and manipulation. The kernels of goodness and truth are there, but they are elsewhere, too, and much more easily digested.

My faith is deep, and does not require a handbook. It's time for people to realize all of the content of the Holy Bible was written down by men....it's a story, and the late-to-arrive hero doesn't even get his own preface.

My head would not explode if the Bible were to disappear from the Earth. Would yours?

Meh, never mind. Don't answer that. You don't show me any respect, and I'm tired of sparring with you. Think whatever you want about me... worry that I'll shake up the faith of those whose faith is shaky, that I (and others) will expose the lies and hypocrisy and political machine that the organized religions represent...you won't be the first, and I don't care anymore.

Best wishes on your journey. See you when we get there.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join