It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Activity in Chicago Area?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Mods: my first post, could not find where to post a new topic except from within another, so if this needs to be moved, please do!

Ok, I have no video, looking for feedback. My buddy just called saying he saw 5 UFOs in formation around Bartlett, so I started looking at the sky. Eventually I saw a slowly-blinking not-plane, not-satellite and our neighbor pulled up seeing us looking at the sky, yelling, "did you see it?! Did you see it?!" - her and her husband both saw, low on the horizon, different colored, spinning lights which then rose up into the sky.

In the process, we also saw a lot of planes flying strangely low and off the normal pattern, appearing to be going past O'Hare instead of toward O'Hare. Another friend said he thought he saw a couple of Stealth aircraft around the same time (I originally posted this around 21:40 I think - editing now from the desktop because in my hurry I made a sloppy mess of the post from my phone.) Now, everyone is looking at the sky tonight for the meteor shower, of which I saw I think 6 while I was out watching from the time my buddy called, so there's a lot of eyes on the sky.

Has anyone else seen anything "weird" in the sky (not meteorites) tonight? I make no claims about whether any UFO's may be alien, military, 84th dimension of Zoltrax or whatever, just that among the few people I've spoken with in my circle tonight, we have multiple witnesses of different strange sky-craft goings-on.

edit on 8/11/2012 by dogstar23 because: adding, and made a mess of the post trying to post from phone

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Sky is clear southwest of the city.

National guard is across the street from me and all is quiet.

new topics

join