It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WIKILEAKS BOMBSHELL: Surveillance Cameras Around the Country Are Being Used In a Huge Spy Network Ca

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
This is about as big as a bombshell as the recent MUFON bombshell.

The only person I see that had a bombshell awaking moment in this thread was DocHolidaze when he realized Druscilla is pretty and logical.

The only problem I see with this is: The assumption that when the country finally hits the bottom and everyone awakes to find out what their supposed representatives did for personal financial gains and how they purposely manipulated the system ,they will use this technology to prevent any organized gov't take overs.

edit on 12-8-2012 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by bjarneorn

You bring up a dual edged sword in your analysis.

1) Are we Prince William (i.e., that important) so TPTB would want to keep us safe?
2) Are we James Holmes (i.e., that important) that GWB would want additional protection?

Which is it?

Honestly.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Wow. Druscilla has to be one of the worst people posting on this site. Seriously, everything you say is condescending rubbish. And just to clear things up on the subject of religion, you are aware that there is a massacre occuring in Burma where Buddhists have been killing Muslims? And that's just one recent example of a chain of violence which has been going on long before there ever was such a thing as Christianity. And don't forget Hindus are responsible for the caste system! My point here is that EVERYONE is at fault. Humanity. Pointing the finger at specific groups is a waste of time. Everyone has problems. Alan Watts was an alcoholic. And you... you sound like a massive egoist.

And back on topic.... I'm pretty sure this whole camera thing is a spy network. Yes I understand that it's in PUBLIC (your emphasis not mine) but I'd rather the fascist police state just leave me be. I know for a fact that they've installed these cameras in West Texas, and now there have been drones sighted flying over the landscape... all of which has coincided with a recent string of arrests... locals being harrassed by corrupt Border Patrol agents, even disappeared (one person was sent to Guantanamo for standing up to a corrupt officer)... shady intelligence types moving into the area.. all of this is related. It all sucks. Cops suck, these cameras suck, and you suck.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by heyitsphil

On the topic, 1987 is becoming a reality,

1987? Did I miss something? I thought this was 2012...was there some significance to 1987?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
USA, USA, USA!
NOT.
edit on 12-8-2012 by manbitesdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I went to the OP's site and I am a little confused. Here is what I read inparticular that is bothering me:

Trapwire is the name of a program revealed in the latest Wikileaks bonanza—it is the mother of all leaks, by the way. Trapwire would make something like disclosure of UFO contact or imminent failure of a major U.S. bank fairly boring news by comparison.

And the ambitious techno-fascists behind Trapwire seem to be quite disappointed that word is getting out so swiftly; the Wikileaks web site is reportedly sustaining 10GB worth of DDoS attacks each second, which is massive.

Anyway, here’s what Trapwire is, according to Russian-state owned media network RT (apologies for citing “foreign media”… if we had a free press, I’d be citing something published here by an American media conglomerate): “Former senior intelligence officials have created a detailed surveillance system more accurate than modern facial recognition technology—and have installed it across the U.S. under the radar of most Americans, according to emails hacked by Anonymous.

So is it Wikileaks or Anonymous? Are they one in the same? And when was this information "discovered" Is Wikileaks getting it's "info" from Anonymous? I'm wondering if we are being helped by these entities of if they are actually a threat to our own privacy.

So I searched for TrapWire security cameras and came upon this site which has been around for a while based on the date of October 2011, an article within it's information:

www.trapwire.com...

DC Chief of Police Cites Role of TrapWire During Senate Committee Hearing

12:43pm (ET) 10/13/2011

Chairman Lieberman, Ranking Member Collins, members of the Committee, staff and guests - thank you for the opportunity to present this statement on the status of information sharing among federal and local partners. I am the Chief of Police of the Metropolitan Police Department of the District of Columbia, the primary police force in the nation's capital. As the Chief of a major city police department, I am very pleased to be able to brief you on the significant progress made in federal--local information sharing, and how that has improved our ability to safeguard the public.

" The MPD receives SARs through many different methods, including 911 calls, text messages, email, our iWatchDC public web portal, from trained terrorism liaison officers, TrapWire reports from critical infrastructure sites, and observations made by patrol officers during the course of their duties. All of these SAR reports are forwarded to the fusion center and reviewed by trained analysts to ensure that the reports meet the established standards for suspicious activity reporting. If they do, the reports are entered into software programs where they are plotted for pattern analysis and proximity to critical infrastructure and other sensitive locations."

A couple things I thought odd on their website though, is the copyright info has no date and the "company" info is a 404 page.

edit on 12-8-2012 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
And this from another site:

publicintelligence.net...

A proprietary white paper produced by TrapWire, formerly called Abraxas Applications, describes the product as “a unique, predictive software system designed to detect patterns of pre-attack surveillance.” In an interview from 2005 with the Northern Virginia Technology Council, the CEO of Abraxas Corporation Richard “Hollis” Helms says the goal of TrapWire is to “collect information about people and vehicles that is more accurate than facial recognition, draw patterns, and do threat assessments of areas that may be under observation from terrorists.” Fred Burton, the former CEO of Stratfor and current vice president, describes TrapWire in an email from November 2009 as “a technology solution predicated upon behavior patterns in red zones to identify surveillance. It helps you connect the dots over time and distance.”

So evidently it has been around for a long time. I guess the supposedly "hacked" emails, claimed by Wikileaks and Anonymous, would be nice to see, you know, who, when etc. Because, I'm wondering if they really are discovering "secret" things or just putting their own spin on the already evident.

edit on 12-8-2012 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

It would also bust the corrupt police.
Unless they are able to dispose of the evidence.

That's why we need to provide our own net work of cameras.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by totallackey
reply to post by heyitsphil

On the topic, 1987 is becoming a reality,

1987? Did I miss something? I thought this was 2012...was there some significance to 1987?

I think the poster meant 1984, a book by George Orwell. Big brother watching...

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
This is sickening but par for the course for TPTB..I'm fairly sure this has been more deeply implemented than even these emails show. If you hear of it...it's waaaay worse than the admission. "limited hangout".

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by mikemck1976

Walk the walk and lose your cell phone (personal government tracking GPS listening device).

Or, would that be too inconvenient?

Walk the walk and put a link up with a webcam so people can see if its really you. Oh yes, you have to be naked. Just to make sure. You know, so can they get a clearer picture on that tattoo most can't see because of all the clothes hiding it. "They" can turn on your cellphone cam at any time, but that costs money so please do it for them so they can save money. You sound like a nice person.Plus you can be seen an watched at all times anyways. You're not doing anything wrong right? You stated you don't mind being watched 24/7. It can be done ANYWAYS. Oh, and they would like to know if you are heterosexual or homosexual, so please leave the webcam on in your bedroom or whatever other room you may share some intimate moments with whomever you choose. Sex isn't wrong. It's legal. Just consenting adults doing what they're supposed to be doing. Walk the walk. ...or would that be to inconvenient?
edit on 12-8-2012 by Kaiju666 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-8-2012 by Kaiju666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Yes, didn't yous hear about the peel and stick video cameras they are going to be coming ou with.

Yes, they come on a card with so many cameras per card, you peel and stick and then it plays on your I-phone or what ever. They will be very cheap also.

The problem will, like when your 7 year old will think it;s funny to spy on mama and papa, Boy is that going to be a revelation, talk about sex education

I myself want to get wired 23/7, cause then when they say and wheir were you on the da/da/dada, then I wil say look I was a Arby's, I only go their for lunch ,I'm a vegan. Any other questions your honor.

Most of you might not know, but in the data base they are compiling they are trying to sort this stuff out, not the picture of suzzy, but what is going on behind Suzzy. Notice anything strange, well the logistic system they are building will. The data base the NSA has built will hold all the info on every American for the next hundred years.

I feel empowered by these camera not disempowered. That wasn't me, do I look Asian to you.
edit on 12-8-2012 by googolplex because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-8-2012 by googolplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

not trying to flatter so please dont wast ur ink on me i wasnt reffuring to you when i mentioned the intro thread, it was someone else, but what i was saying is that avatars with pretty girls that are assumed to be the user get more responses and are questioned less on there views and also recieve more stars and flags, im not saying alll atsers are shallow and weak minded, but there are there,

these cameras seem like the beginig workings of sky net.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by spacejosh

Are you a site owner or a dis info agent? Which is it?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

I don't see how this is shocking or even a bother.

People of religious faiths are suppose to act like their choice of higher power is watching them at all times anyway.

When you're out and about, you shouldn't be up to naughty business anyway. If you do, well, expect to get caught out for it. Simple.

.... Are you serious? Did you just spout "If you have nothing to hide, you've nothing to worry about" conjecture?
You seem like an intelligent person, and I've enjoyed speaking with you in the past. But this is ridiculous.
I can't believe that you really do not see how tyrannical this is to our privacy.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Sometimes segments are edited for news stories...

The MSM has direct access? trafficcam software

Like a pharmacy, only certain items supplied are available over the counter and other items need to be prescribed...

These news segments need to be manufactured somehow....

data vault

XL5

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Lacrimoniousfinale, if the camera (not cameras) is angled just so, it will catch the ally way in a way that will make it look like every one coming down the street is coming out of that ally way. The perp could have went out the other end without the camera. Even if they had cameras everywhere covering 100%, they could omit video evidence if they wanted to make you look guilty or at the very least bring you in for questioning.

Untill they get HD night vision cameras, non corrupt govt./police and 100% coverage, they should not have the system. If the govt. and police were ALL on the up and up, I would say, get 100% coverage and I'd like the idea. Just the fact that they would charge a TV tax in the UK and that they are trying to do it in Canada is reason enough for me to not trust them. EDIT: oops, they DID do it in Canada and are now doing away with it! Bet no one knew they did it...Eh lol.

Doc, every one with an avatar gets more replies, more so with avatars of girls. I should get an avatar to test it (not that I need to, I know the results).
edit on 12-8-2012 by XL5 because: correction

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join