It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would press my Green button for beauty, money, family and security?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
At the cost of these 3 people? Press that button resulting in their suffering...but you'll gain so much

1.) One is a 14 year old girl who out of her own free will does drugs will die a slow death.
2.) The second is a new born African boy living in the worst parts of Africa will die a slow death.
3.) Last is Bob the homeless deformed guy will die a slow death.

I give you a very simple choice to make. Press the Green button you are REWARDED 66.6 billion in your currency. You now have a body and face of the most sexy, beautiful or handsome person you desire. So many people can't stop looking at your godliness. You and your family are granted forever security and great health. Lastly your family will never know the truth.

I'm also adding in that for a moment that their is no god, no karma and no punishment. After death the Green button will reincarnate you into your ideal body with the same REWARDS. Ever lasting beauty and power doesn't sound so bad does it?

or

Would you press the Blue button? By doing this you are rewarded nothing. The young poor girl is still a drug addict, Bobby is broke and unloved for his deformity. That African child will grow up full of hatred after seeing so many women tormented.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I'd pick the blue button, I rock the way I am!

And money just complicates things as much as lack of money does.. so I'd be no better of anyway.

~Heff

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Green button all the way, even if it kills off all 1, 2, and 3 of the choices.

Money, power and influence can go a long way toward changing the world where 1, 2, and 3 never ever exist as elimination choices again.

Change that Billion to Trillion, or more, and the same Green button will be pushed even with more ambiguous choices for elimination.

Give me the means to change the world so that poverty is eliminated, global equality, quality of life, and health for everyone is a reality, and I'll make the controversial choice every time.

Make me Empress of reality where I can make the world however I want it, under the condition that I have to press that green button at least once, every single day, and I'll do it.

I'd eliminate money. Housing, food, clothing, and transport would be plentiful with enough choices for everyone.
No one would ever have to be lonely, afraid, or in pain unless they made a conscious choice to do so.
There would, of course, need be certain technological advances necessary for such to be reality, but, being Empress of reality, such things would be simple matters of trivia easily resolved.

edit on 11-8-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
If you live in the developed world and you enjoy the comforts of the average person's life, you've basically already got your thumb jammed on the "green button" (wired up to the developing world) 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I'm with Heff. The blue button. And who knows what contribution either of the three may make during their "slow" death. We're all dying a slow death come to think of it. Keep your grimey hands off mine.

As for Dru, it sounds good on paper, but many a power-mad dictator-type started off with an 'ends justifies the means' philosophy. I don't buy it. Power corrupts and all that rot, eh?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
No.

Ever seen Groundhog Day?

Imagine living the same life over and over, even with all the different possibilities. You'll go insane because you'll eventually reach them all. Same era, same life, same family. What a nightmare.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Post removed
edit on 11-8-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
i voted for bob. now wheres my money?

also, ive no idea what youre talking about.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder
If you live in the developed world and you enjoy the comforts of the average person's life, you've basically already got your thumb jammed on the "green button" (wired up to the developing world) 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

The average person's life is boring and fake. People say they're happy with their lover but truth is that's all they can get. People say all they need is love........but again nobody is dating the homeless people like Bob. Most of you can barely afford to even travel or spend time with your children, yet people lie to themselves all the time because it makes you feel higher.

You will press my Green button. At that very moment your human instinct demanded a higher survival rate so you press my button. DO not deny this.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I need to amend my post.

I would press the green button, as stated before, but, under condition that I would be exempt from being the target subject by any other colored buttons, switches, dials, schemes, or employments.

I just remembered that movie; The Red Button.

edit on 12-8-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Alyssa

Oh believe me if I could find your buttons I would push em till they cracked. Delusion is aplenty still I see.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Alyssa

I would push the unmarked clear button which would result in your swift ejection from this planet that you seem to hate so much.

new topics

top topics

join