It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Carnival Is In Town!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I recently aquired a pretty nice camera. Its a Fujifilm Finepix S1000 and I've been itching to find something to take some pictures of.

Late summer carnivals and fairs are a tradition in many places. The town I live in is no exception. Every year, they have a carnival in the town's central park and I live only about a block away. This seemed like an excellent opportunity to try out my photo skills. The young man in pic #10 is juggling fire torches. I was impressed.

These don't actually look that good because I had to squish them down for the ATS upload. The originals are stored on Picasa.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Those pictures are great, I could smell the fried onions just waiting to go on the dogs.
I could hear the music and laughter too....
Your link for the better pics did not work for me but it just might be my security here...
Regardless enjoy your new camera and don't forget tonight is a big show in the sky for the meteor shower.
If you don't know about it check out the fragile earth forum and its in there.

Good job and regards, Iwinder

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iwinder
Your link for the better pics did not work for me but it just might be my security here...

Hmmm.. maybe I'm the only one that can view those because it's my account.

edit: I think I found out why no one else can see them. I had to unlock the album to make it accessible to everyone.
edit on 11-8-2012 by N3k9Ni because: eta

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by N3k9Ni

Why is that movie, "Something wicked this way comes." spring to mind?

I love the fairs, but always in the back of my mind that movie is always playing when I attend them.

I hope you weren't accosted.

edit on 11-8-2012 by TDawgRex because: Just being kinda creeped out at the moment.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Yes it worked for me now, you are so right those pictures show much better than those on this thread.
Excellent stuff indeed.
Regards, Iwinder

top topics

join