It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ye are the salt of the earth ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
On the 12 th day of the 8th Month in the two thousand and twelfth year after our dominator , the word of the Lord came unto me ,
saying
speak ye thus unto the peoples , whether they shall forbear to hear it or whether they shall not . Write my words upon the tablet set before thee , and set down all that I tell thee as a remembrance unto this day .

Before thine face , son of man , have I set mine bread . I have overlayed wheat on barley and barley on oats . And yet I have set down corn . These mine crops have I smashed today before thy face , as the thrashing shall be of the last remnant .

The torment of the lands , my son , is over . Thou hast seen mine signs , and of these the last is destruction . The burning of the wheat with the stubble - for it is not fit . This is my sign unto the last of the heathen , and to the remnant of the earth , there shall be woe .

For in these days , the last of my days of chastity upon thee , there shall come a mourning like unto a forgotten child . Sorrow I will bring upon these people . Bind thee up , son of man , against it , even as thou wast bound up for the fate of the enemy. Thy compassion will do them no good .

Offer thee an explanation . Say unto all that shall hear , or not hear , " thus saith the Lord God ."
"How shall I fit the picture to the book ? With what tool shall I thrash and burn nothing ? For there is no work I do that is not done . "

" All my people have gone astray , they have followed up the paths that lead to destruction , and beaten all the roads unto hell . For this , there is no procuring of remedies. "

" Make a chain , for the land is full of blood and violence . The heathen run upon the walls . "

" Take out a weapon , with that , to defend yourself . For the crashing of alarm is upon them . "

" Seek out a place wherein there is safety , and thou knowest mine ways well . "

The salt of the earth is the virtue of the land , the bread which ye take , the bread of the bretheren . These are in need of ye .
When upon the ground ye spread your seed , the salts are there for food .
Wherewith then, shall an salted crop be spoiled ?
It shall not be spoiled , but for the rain . Thou hast had rain in abundance , but no crop . And before this , there was nothing the like ever seen .
Will a farmer plough with an horse ? But nay he will plough with his nose . The farmer shall be devastated , and when thou , son of man , speak unto him ; be sure to offer him your whys .
For his salt he has is his poison , his bread he makes will be no bread at all . And then thou son of man , thou shalt tell him his wrongs .

For the Lord has made an great service unto me . With his words and his spirit he did lift me away . And there shall be a reckoning unto him , which none the like shall gain in this world .
The Lord God is Merciful , the Lord God bountiful . Where is an virtue like unto his ?

All the world has animals , and these and their milk are our deliverance . Without any world there would animals remain , for the Lord God has made them . But for these mine people these are a testing ground , an trap for the precariously balanced . Oh that the Lord would have restitution , that he would put back the world where it was .

But worse will come for the Lord has no retention of memory , the Lord decrees as he wills .
Merciful God i have done thy word , and delivered these as you ordered . Selah

edit on 11-8-2012 by ZIPMATT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
are you quoting from a particular text or just from your brain, cuz
I'm confused...."sayeth the Lord"

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
" Take out a weapon , with that , to defend yourself . For the crashing of alarm is upon them . "
Kill the alarm, Kill Kill Kill.
Is that the alarm clock or somthing else?
Jest drunk and stupid.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Sounds like a mormon fabrication to me. Verily I say unto you, "this is crap."

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
People are blowing up.
everywhere

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
This was a piece of creative writing , not intended to be read in any particular way .
The creation of text posts allows 4 hours to edit them , which has gone by .
By way of explanation , is a 'mirrored' approach to biblical language and writing style of the King James Versions , widely held as the best copies.
Unfortuately the bible does contain very similar and exact quotes used here , and these are righty held by users who have responded , by reference. Therefore reactors and their interpretations of language styles or instructions such as this can be used as a measure of reaction to this style of document.
No right s reserved as per ats conditions / not intended for misuse

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZIPMATT
All the world has animals , and these and their milk are our deliverance . Without any world there would animals remain , for the Lord God has made them . But for these mine people these are a testing ground , an trap for the precariously balanced . Oh that the Lord would have restitution , that he would put back the world where it was .

Are you saying that the animals are the testing ground? How we treat animals will determine our eternal fate? God will restore the Earth back to the virgin forest it was where everything used to live in harmony (not eating each other)?

There's a lot of truth here if you don't mind me saying.

join