It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supposidly Orbs in photo after 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   
They're is some interesting pictures of Orbs right after the towers collapsed at www.alienufoart.com... . What do ya'll make of this?

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Fifth-Grader's Vision
Another disturbing prediction came from the mouth of a fifth grade student in a Dallas suburb. On September 10, the before the attack, the boy, whose name was kept confidential because of his age, made an incredible, unexpected statement to his teacher. The boy said that World War III would begin the next day. "It will begin in the United States," he said, "and the United States will lose." On the day of the attack and the following day, the boy was absent from school. After the attack took place, school officials notified the FBI of the boy's statements, although the boy and his family are not suspected of having any special advance knowledge of the events.

What prompted the boy to make such a declaration to his teacher? Was it just a coincidental child's fantasy? Or did he have a special vision of the terrorist act? And, of course, it remains to be seen whether or not the attack will be the first strike in a third world war.
paranormal.about.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
The "orbs" look alot like dust. Its logical given all the dust in the air that was floating around. Or even pulverized galss etc. Who knows what was ground up as those buildings fell

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
i dreamt the night before 9/11 that a plane would crash and destroy something tall....i told me friend and he totally freaked out right after everyone came and picked up theyre kids

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Thats just rain/water droplets on the lens nothing to worry about.

If these really were orbs there would be alot more coverage and the public reporting this.

Unless there are orbs somewhere else in the picture which i have missed?

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   
definately dust!!
Have a look at some of these old threads, although im not to sure if all of the pics are still around!!
Orbs or Camera Problems
Orbs....Skepticism
they have alot to do with orbs, and trying to identify orb like things with dust like things!!!

-Sarah

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Hmm that picture, I dont know something about it. I wouldnt say they are ghosts because most orbs are more colourful. I dont think they are orbs, but Iguess if you were gonna look for them then that site would be a start.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Dust or water droplets id say either maybe both because i wouldnt think dry dust would stick to the camera lens.

Anyway these are NOT orbs or anything paranormal...blah blah blah.

Seriously if anyone thinks this is something to do with ufos/ebe's/orbs/paranormal you really really need to get a reality check seriously your just being paranoid and trying to find something out of nothing.

Do you seriously think these are orbs? Look how many there are... look at the people near them do you think these guys would still be stood there chatting away if there was 100s of orbs around them?

Im sick of stuff like this, and sorry if i have offended anyone who believes these are orbs just please wake up and think about it logically.

And good find Smilingsarah82

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I agree! there are so many orbs in the photo and as far as i know most orbs that cannot be explained are actually seen by the person/s taking the photo ...water droplets i think

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 10:36 PM
link   
looks like dust, but there was probably alot of stuff around the picture that could have reflected and made the orb looking-like things.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Defenetly dust. Here is the definition of dust. Dust can be allota stuff. Try it yourselves, all you need a cam with a bright flash and allota dust.

new topics

top topics

join