It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul Ryan's Consistent Message:

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Paul Ryan is very consistent.

He consistently rails against spending and debt, yet his voting record clearly outs him as supporting spending and debt.

He is a consistent liar. He will fit in just swell around the White House.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by RELDDIR

You are missing the point or only see part of the problem.

Supporter scrutiny only matters when you move from your ideals and coincidentally favor those supporters.

Romney and Obama voting records not only conflicts with what they speak, but it also conflicts with their party principles. However, more importantly their voting record is inline with what is best for their top contributors versus their ideals.

I don't care who Romney and Obama top contributors are, until I see a conflict with their voting record and their party ideals, unfortunately that has happened. After all you can't control who contributes to which campaign , and who is to say that is not part of the strategy to derail a Candidate?

However, when their voting records is not inline with their ideals and is inline with their top contributors then the red flags should go up.

Obama and Romney have very similar traits and voting records despite being in polar opposite political parties and coincidentally they share top donors. So yeah, there is room to speculate there quite a bit.

Ron Paul on the other hand has the same message for decades and the same voting record to match it. Therefore, I don't care about who contributes to his campaign, because he has been consistent with his ideals,words,and voting records.

In addition Peter Thiel is a "devoted libertarian and devoted Republican" therefore and as far as I know he is not donating money to Romney ,Obama, or the Democrat party , but rather to the only true Republican candidate.

So if Ron Paul votes the way he has in the past 30 years for smaller gov't , less taxes, and personal freedom, then I wouldn't even care if Hitler himself donated to his campaign.

Now if Ron Paul changes his voting record and starts to waiver from his ideals then he would be no better and he would prove to be bought and paid for like ObamNey 2012
edit on 17-8-2012 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Ron Paul's message has always been clear about corporate corruption, yet he accepts money from big businesses. It sets a very good example for people to follow.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if RON PAUL WENT TO SPEAK AT THE DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL CONVENTION in NC. We'll see his true colors soon enough.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by RELDDIR
Ron Paul's message has always been clear about corporate corruption, yet he accepts money from big businesses. It sets a very good example for people to follow.

Lets see who agrees with corporate bailouts using tax payers money:

1 Romney: Yes
2. Obama: Yes
3. Ron Paul: NO

Who voted for gov't mandated healthcare that forces tax payers to pay and buy products from the corporate Pharmaceutical companies, Medical Corps, and Insurance companies in order to pay for customers who don't have the money to buy those services.

Who voted for bigger gov't programs like Patriot act and NDAA that uses tax payers money to buy more products and services from Corporations that monitor its consumers?

So it looks like to me that Ron Paul is the only one with the clear message to me!

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I wouldn't be surprised if RON PAUL WENT TO SPEAK AT THE DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL CONVENTION in NC. We'll see his true colors soon enough.

LOL, so he has a consistent voting record against big gov't which is totally against Democrat ideals for 30 years and now he is going to come out as a democrat.

Anyhow if in the unlikely event he does , then guess what. Ron Paul supporters won't make up excuses for him unlike the rest of you Political cheerleaders do when your candidate is a blatant lie. Why , because Ron Paul supporters are about the concept of smaller gov't and freedom and not about any one individual or party. It just happens to be that Ron Paul has the voting record to match those ideals.

However, on the other hand you have Romeny: If anything you could say that Romney is a Democrat plant to destroy the RNC.

1. How does a Republican vote for gov't mandated healthcare at any level, county,state,or federal?

2. How does a Republican NOT believe in the free market and decides its best to pick winners and losers by using tax payers money to bailout private companies?

3. How does a Republican not believe in civil liberties and pass the patriot act and NDAA?

4. How does a Republican believe in bigger gov't?

5. How does a Republican believe in the Brady Act?

You could say the Democrats are winning the WAR by implanting one of their own as the RNC leader. Romney is the Trojan horse.
edit on 17-8-2012 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by interupt42

Ok, you said it...RON PAUL at the DNC = NO MORE SUPPORT from Ron Paul supporters. Can you affirm this?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by RELDDIR

I might not like Ron Paul, because of my own reasons. But, At least his supporters are not hypocrits.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Ok, you said it...RON PAUL at the DNC = NO MORE SUPPORT from Ron Paul supporters. Can you affirm this?

Ron Paul is just as good a fit at the DNC as he is the RNC. Both parties are big government, corporate interest parties.

In fact, I suggested a Paul/Kucinich Ticket early on in this election cycle!

No, Ron Paul at the DNC does not mean he loses his supporters. He can speak wherever he wants, he is the only guy out there with a truly conservative platform, and that platform speaks to both Dems and Reps that are sick of big government.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Ok, so there's factions within factions. So, let me get this right...Ron Paul supporters are not all on the same boat?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

In My Opinion, a Ron Paul at the DNC means RON PAUL supporters will vote OBAMA. Correct me if I'm wrong?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Let the truth stand...

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I have stood by every election cycle and see Ron Paul destroy the best GOP primary candidate, time after time. He should come clean this time, and just speak at the DNC.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

In My Opinion, a Ron Paul at the DNC means RON PAUL supporters will vote OBAMA. Correct me if I'm wrong?

Why? If Ron Paul speaks at the RNC, does that mean I have to vote Romney?

This isn't a two horse race. It isn't just Obama vs. Romney, despite what the press and pollsters will have you believe. In all likelihood, no matter where Ron Paul speaks, I'll be voting for Gary Johnson, because Paul isn't on the ballot.

If Paul were on the ballot, I wouldn't care what party they put next to his name, I would vote for him, the man.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Why? If Ron Paul speaks at the RNC, does that mean I have to vote Romney?

This isn't a two horse race. It isn't just Obama vs. Romney, despite what the press and pollsters will have you believe. In all likelihood, no matter where Ron Paul speaks, I'll be voting for Gary Johnson, because Paul isn't on the ballot.

If Paul were on the ballot, I wouldn't care what party they put next to his name, I would vote for him, the man.

This truly makes me proud getreadyalready.
This is the thing that those loyal to the parties absolutely refuse to see about Ron Paul. I should frame this and put it up on my wall!

Oh, and I agree, I'll prolly be voting for Gary Johson as well unless Paul is on somehow still on the ballot.
edit on 17-8-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I don't care who you vote for, but if Ron Paul speaks at the DNC. I was right all along.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

No, Ron Paul at the DNC does not mean he loses his supporters. He can speak wherever he wants, he is the only guy out there with a truly conservative platform, and that platform speaks to both Dems and Reps that are sick of big government.

Actually that is better worded than what I said.Bottom line, As long as Ron Paul VOTING RECORD DOESN"T CHANGE than he will have loyal voters. If he starts to change his ideals and becomes for big gov't, than his voters will most likely jump ship on him.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I don't care who you vote for, but if Ron Paul speaks at the DNC. I was right all along.

Sorry, I haven't seen all your post. So what will you be right about if he speaks at the DNC?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Vote your conscious, if Ron Paul goes to DNC, vote Obama. If he goes to RNC, don't vote for Romney.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Vote your conscious, if Ron Paul goes to DNC, vote Obama. If he goes to RNC, don't vote for Romney.

Vote your conscious no matter who speaks what or where.

Yes, everyone should vote their conscience and quit paying attention to party lines. Vote for the person that you think will make the best President of the United States of America. Research that person, look at their history, look at their morality, look at their family life, look at their voting record, look at their leadership record, try to meet them and shake their hand, look them in the eye, and then vote for them.

It isn't an "if... then" or "either..... or." Just vote your conscience..... period.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join