It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus, the Zen Master?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Drala

Teachings that contradict what Christ died for is a Sin...The Harlot that Rides upon the Beasts back is the Catholic Whore...challenge that if you want..but I think you will see truth if you can take the advice of a stranger on ATS...

Rome plays a small part, the 8th head of the Beast, the final Beast going into perdition is Islam. Rome will be made to pay for what it has done by martyrdom in the tribulation. All the martyrs that church killed will come back and haunt them, for God has always been a reap what you sew type. And as they did to others so shall they recieve.

If Paul was good enough for Peter and the Jerusalem 12, he's good enough for me, someone had to be the apostle to the gentiles and only one was chosen.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
. We are what we are and our mind is who we are, and the only way to experience the pure what we are can be related to an empty zen expression, unfettered and well, as above so below maybe.

This is wrong .

Who we are is the person we are . A person is not his body , or his mind . Therefore the person observes his mind and body in operation . The person _uses his mind and body .

The future thoughts of the mind are created by the existing thoughts of the mind , both of which are manipulated by the person . For example when a person (he is not his mind) goes to sleep , his mind is finished being used for thought .

The person is the decider of what he does . Therefore the above quoted statement is wrong also .
In experiencing what he is - the person - who is the owner and user of his mind and body - plus his worldly estate , he experiences who he is .

If what he is is an owner - then an owner is who he is . As an owner he will recognise that what he owns , is governed by how he uses is body and mind . Thereby he owns his experience as sourced from his unity with the existence (he owns / we own) that he derives from the future .
edit on 11-8-2012 by ZIPMATT because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-8-2012 by ZIPMATT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Secondly, without Paul there isn't much ecclesiocentric new covenant books or doctrines to understand for the Gentile Christian.

Brother, do you still not realize that Paul was an ambitious politician who "tweaked" what Jesus was teaching?

He was good at identifying a "market". And he took advantage of it.

Blessed be, NuT

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

You got it!!!! Woo-freakin'-Hoo!!

S/F, and thank you for stepping up and contributing to actual "Truth"!

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes

Secondly, without Paul there isn't much ecclesiocentric new covenant books or doctrines to understand for the Gentile Christian.

Brother, do you still not realize that Paul was an ambitious politician who "tweaked" what Jesus was teaching?

He was good at identifying a "market". And he took advantage of it.

Blessed be, NuT

Did Peter not get that memo? (2 Peter 3:15-16)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist

Jesus said most won't.

You mean the bible says Jesus says... See I am one that thinks Jesus and the bible co-exist, but are not exclusive to one another, as in Jesus is more than fallible man's interpretation of his words and actions, but that is a whole nuther subject I suppose and there is no sense arguing it because you know how that goes. I respect your faith, but when it comes to Jesus traveling to India or adopting some Eastern flavor to his philosophy, I have to seek beyond the bible and consider historical testimony, which is strange because that is where much of the historical Jesus evidence come from, testimonies. Not trying to pick a fight, just expressing my perspective....nothing but love.
edit on 11-8-2012 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

I won't hose you down for sharing your arbitrary conjectures, you're free to have them and share.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Drala

I never said the Lord warned of Peter.

And if there is no new covenant, then all Gentiles are screwed.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
My last contribution to this thread...

You suggested I should deny Peter because he recognized Paul. Do you not see Paul had to be acknowledged for the test to be administered to the masses? If you want to choose Peter or Paul over your lord that is fine...but you know where you stand, who was the benjamite wolf and the false apostle he foretold? Unless again your lords words should be disregarded..

Peter was also fulfilling his role, as was Paul...puppets in the hands of the god...

And yes you are right the beast is to be a martyr, with the Whore upon its back, the Muslims will follow their Mahdi when they are called to, it's as if it has already happened...

G'luck to you all...

Congrats again OP

PS Do not throw away your new testament...but be cautious whose words you choose and who you are really following....

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Drala

Did God also "test" us by encoding into the Greek text of Paul's epistles the same heptadic structures that the other NT books display? Are you even aware of the text's heptadic structure? Can you explain how Paul did that when it's impossible for a human to accomplish based on probability?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Here is a very interesting BBC documentary called;
Jesus was a Buddhist Monk.
youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

Awesome post. Just found this. No Doubt. Jesus fully associated self with Truth (God/Father). So he spoke as Truth.. But he did not water it down. To do so would be to lie. He did not lie. This is why we are still talking about him. Truth incarnate. The analogy of truth manifest and expressed directly. Same with Buddha.

Your epiphany is you directly recognizing your true self.

World religions did not happen by accident. No one can disprove the influence and the pervasive meaning in the entirety of mankind.

Words without substance fade the moment they are expressed. Substance persists eternally... and how might that be expressed in the context of time? Exactly the way it is
!

Peace brother!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join