It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Crop Circle Challenge has been updated

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
First of all, for anyone who wasn't aware, the original crop circle challenge is something started in July by the EHA group. They are offering $100,000 British pounds to human circle makers who can reproduce one of the largest and more spectacular crop circles from 2001. There are of course rules, but they claim that all the rules conform to the circumstances surrounding the crop circle made in 2001. In fact, several circle makers have claimed that they made the one in 2001.

At any rate, people wrote in to them with objections to some of the rules. I myself wrote in and told them that 5 people probably wasn't enough. So they have now updated the rules. Among the new update, they have now allowed up to 13 people to make the crop circle.

The end date for anyone to enter is Aug. 31st. To date, no one has entered, which I personally find odd considering several groups have claimed responsibility for the 2001 formation. I mean, if indeed one of these groups really did it, the $100,000 pounds might be a good offer for them to do it again.

LINK

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by thebtheb

That is an awesome idea, 100 000 is a lot of money! I hope someone comes forward, I would love to find out once and for all if we have been being hoaxed for decades (or centuries by some accounts).

If no enters, then what do we assume?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
just a thought but perhaps the groups that say they created the crop circles, actually didn't =)
seems an odd bounty to put up though, even if no-one claims or replicates the circle of 2001 it still doesn't actually prove anything.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

So, that is the crop circle in question? I realize that the biggest circles are 70 feet in diameter, but here is what I would do if I had 13 people to help me along (coincidentally, there are 13 circles per curve).

They only have 6 hours and it would be a heck of a load but why not pre cut out a bunch of circular discs that are made out of plywood and already to exact measurements, line them up accordingly (making sure that the crops get smashed in the same direction) and then set a load of weights (including themselves) on the circles? This would at least ensure that you get the measurements right.
edit on 11-8-2012 by ErroneousDylan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan

So, that is the crop circle in question? I realize that the biggest circles are 70 feet in diameter, but here is what I would do if I had 13 people to help me along (coincidentally, there are 13 circles per curve).

They only have 6 hours and it would be a heck of a load but why not pre cut out a bunch of circular discs that are made out of plywood and already to exact measurements, line them up accordingly (making sure that the crops get smashed in the same direction) and then set a load of weights (including themselves) on the circles? This would at least ensure that you get the measurements right.
edit on 11-8-2012 by ErroneousDylan because: (no reason given)

Funnily enough you have the ideal opportunity to do it and if you succeed you get 100k. So in this case get of ATS and get your plywood saw out........

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by yorkshirelad

Unfortunately, I live in the U.S. and this challenge is in the U.K.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
They can have a go at recreating this one as well:-

www.cropcircleresearch.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Sorry I cant beleive that .
$100 000 pounds ?

Its a good thing the wheat is absolutely spent this year - no crop , or nothing inside the ears .
just dried up bits of nothing that wont grow - bad news.

Good news for cc makers I suppose
I can beleive that - I saw it today - the barleys ok and coming off but the wheat - bad news
edit on 11-8-2012 by ZIPMATT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan
reply to post by yorkshirelad

Unfortunately, I live in the U.S. and this challenge is in the U.K.

Get investors. Surely you can raise a few quid travel and hospitality funds to get you from America when there are 100,000 pounds to be so easily had!

top topics

join