It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Christians, do my views make me not one of you in your eyes?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Sorry but this John guy sounds like a typical exoteric fundamentalist to me. Let him spend a decade studying comparative mysticism, comparative mythology, comparative religion and then if he gains esoteric wisdom from that then let him get back to me.

I don't listen to exoteric preaching anymore. The domain of mystics, such as Jesus, is esoteric wisdom not exoteric foolishness.

edit on 13-8-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule
Let him spend a decade studying comparative mysticism, comparative mythology, comparative religion and then if he gains esoteric wisdom from that then let him get back to me.

Religion lies, hates, and kills...

God loves.

The true agenda behind Religion is to HIDE the truth.

For those seeking the TRUTH, religion is the LAST place you will find it...

I would consider spending years studying religion the same thing as spending years trapped in a cult.

They both are nothing but LIES...

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Except when it comes to the religion of John Boruff?

Do yourself a favor and study the academic fields of comparative mythology, comparative mysticism, comparative religion... and leave your notions of what religion is at the door when you do.

edit on 13-8-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Do yourself a favor and study the academic fields of comparative mythology, comparative mysticism, comparative religion... and leave your notions of what religion is at the door when you do.

You better leave your brain at the door as well...

You won't be needing it after all the brainwashing kicks in...

Religion: the first form of mind control

"Today the religions of the world remain a major tool of the Illuminati agenda."

"Every major religion in the world has been manufactured or infiltrated by the Illuminati to enslave and brainwash society. In essence, religion was the first form of mind control. The indoctrination of the masses by a "Trojan Horse" false religion has allowed the Illuminati to take control and work in secret for many, many years." Link

Satan is behind ALL false religion
Religion is a major tool of the Illuminati agenda
All false religions are illuminati created

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

But also during this time, satan was sending out legions of occult demons to deceive and lure hippies and others into Eastern meditation techniques (e.g., Transcendental Meditation, Yoga, and Zen)

Right off the bat, this whole statement is broken in my opinion. It is like the actress who plays the mother of adam sandler in The Water Boy. Anything that she was not familiar with, was immediately labeled as being "of the devil."

I stumbled onto Zen, and found it to be very practical, logical, reasonable, and drenched in methods to reach the Absolute Truth. There is no Satan in zen in my opinion.

On another note, there are a few teachers/authors out there who say that zen is so transcendent that it forgets about Love. While in Christianity, there can be so much Love, that transcendence is forgotten. I have found this to be true and that's why to me they compliment each other. I believe Jesus was, amongst other things, a great zen master who had to dumb down his koans for the average joe; i.e. parables

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Except when it comes to the religion of John Boruff?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Sorry but this John guy sounds like a typical exoteric fundamentalist to me.

That will ALWAYS be the case until you lose the psychological Illuminati mind control that the world has ingrained into all of us. It took a lifetime for myself to do it. The truth is useless until you learn to discern between it and lies.

There are ONLY two religious systems in the world. Satan controls one, the other belongs to Jesus. Jesus is the ONLY way to God. John 14:6, “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me.” You can only achieve what you were called to do when you connect with the living God and Satan will do everything he can to stop that from happening.

Originally posted by ConspiracyBuff
The Mystery Schools have been replacing spirituality with religion for thousands of years.

Originally posted by DumbTopSecretWriters
The Illuminati have an agenda to make people intolerant to religion, and it is constantly being mocked in the media. People are being conditioned using clever psychological techniques into believing that religion is nothing more than fables of the ancients. Destroying the belief in God is their top priority. They want to make religion irrelevant by discouraging people to study it because the deeper someone looks into religions, the more they see the truth behind them which ultimately reveals more about the Illuminati’s purpose and goals. Do not fall prey to such conditioning. If you already have, then you need your bhoota slapped with a chappal to sort you out.

Originally posted by MrsBlonde
the 'Zionists' are what the Bible calls the Synagogue of Satan,they corrupted the legitimate worship of the living God eons past .Their job and their mission is to stand between humanity and all truth about ourselves and The True God, it is difficult to find TTG but worth the search. they don't want you to know that you and TTG belong to each other and are part of each other . It's long story,and better people than me have explained it great detail. Contrary to those who say there is no evidence of TTG there is actually mountains of it ..

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

That john guy you quote is also part of illuminati mind control. He only speaks of outer exotericism and has no clue of inner esotericism and inner transcendent wisdom, which makes him just as infiltrated by illuminati as the rest of em

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join