It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS I'm happy to join this great community

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Hi ATS people. I'll be known as FearYourMind on here. Here's a little bit about me and what brought me here. I grew up in the Washington D.C. area and in 1997 my interest in UFOs was sparked by a sighting of my own. I was in Northern VA at the time and was watching planes take off from nearby Dulles Airport with a room mate of mine who was from France. We saw a satellite type object moving slowly across the sky when it began speeding up and eventually made a zig zag maneuver before disappearing. We were both blown away and still talk about it to this day.

Well fast forward about ten years (2007). I was living with my parents in the Northern VA area at the time. My father who worked for the House of Representatives and is now retired informed me that a neighbor of ours, a couple houses over, was in fact a CIA agent. I use to say hi to the guy and engage is small talk with him on my way in and out of the neighborhood. One day I decided to ask if he believed in UFOs. He without hesitating said "of course". I was kind of surprised. I would always see trash bins full of beer bottles outside of his house and wondered if he had a drinking problem. He had a family and at night all of the blinds in the house would be wide open with all of the lights on. Every single night. I thought that was very odd because everyone in the neighborhood could see what him and his family were doing at all times along with anyone else walking by.

It wasn't long after that question about UFOs when I was washing my car outside and saw a rather intimidating man in a black leather coat, sunglasses, and hair similar to Ron Jeremy walking towards me up my street. I knew he was there for me and stopped what I was doing. The first thing he did was introduce himself and flash his CIA badge. He asked if I minded answering some questions and I said sure. He asked if I "knew the guy that lived at that house" pointing at my CIA neighbors house who wasn't home at the time. I said "I don't know him, but I see him around every now and then". He said "OK" ..."Have you noticed any spousal abuse or domestic problems?" I answered "No". He asked "Do you know if he may have a drinking problem?" I knew about the bins full of beer bottles but answered "No" because I didn't want to get him in any trouble. He asked if I had seen any police activity at their house. Again I answered "No". I was kind of scared to tell you the truth. The guy then asked "Has he ever said anything to you that you might find odd or strange?" I answered "No, we don't really talk sir". He said "OK well thank you for your time" and walked away. The next day my CIA neighbor approached me and asked if I had been visited by anyone recently. I told him about the guy who approached me with all of those questions. He said "Don't worry, they do that all of the time." Then asked "What did you tell him?" I answered "I told him you were a good neighbor and kept to yourself and that I didn't know you really well." He said "OK sorry about all of that". It was kind of strange.

Anyways I'm happy to be a member of ATS and look forward to joining everyone in these discussions. That's a little bit about me and I don't know what to think of it all really. Could be routine CIA stuff for all I know. Just thought I would share something about myself. Hope it didn't bore you to death haha. No UFO landings in my back yard, abductions, or anything like that going on in my life. Thanks and you'll be seeing me around here.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
...also I apologize for my jumping the gun yesterday. I was ignorant of the rules of introduction and so on.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by FearYourMind

So are you a group or just one man? And will UFOs be your main focus on the site?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS friend. Interesting story! Did you ever talk to him again or notice anything else strange?

Enjoy the ATS ride!

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I am just one guy and my interest are in the topic of UFOs and the New World Order.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

I never saw the CIA agent who questioned me ever again. I moved to another state less than a year later. Not because of any of that, but to relocate out of the D.C. area. Too expensive.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Hey Fear, Welcome to the site I am a new member myself I loved your story and soon I will post a ufo thread of my own when I hit my 20 post requirement of course

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Conspirafail

Thanks. Look forward to seeing future post. I'll be posting whatever interesting things I can find as well. Cheers...to the future!

new topics

top topics

join