It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran’s Nuclear Program Designed To ‘Finish Off’ Israel, Hezbollah MP Says

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by rjbaggins
reply to post by paxnatus

I couldn't believe how fast the lovers of Iran and it's leaders jumped up and said "he didn't say that" I wish people would go to the source and look at things on their own. It gets old having to go look up UN speeches to remind some people about what the leaders have said. I'm not doing it anymore. I will just ignore those people and continue reading the discussion with people who aren't so lazy. Well done! This is an interesting speech although you can't say it's surprising.

I couldn't believe how fast the haters of Iran and it's leaders jumped up and said "look at the admission of guilt" I wish people would go to the source and look at things on their own. It gets old having to explain speeches to remind some people about what the leaders have said. I'm not doing it anymore. I will just ignore those who dont agree and continue reading the discussion with people who aren't so lazy. Well done! This is an interesting speech although you can't say it's surprising.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Hezbollah is based in Lebanon and that's were their political aspirations are based. I know they are, or were trying to establish an Islamic government in Lebanon... but how can Hezbollah be in a position to speak for Iran? Or Syria? Hezbollah are not involved in governing either.
Was this Hezbollah MP given some sort of clearance from the Iranian and Syrian government to speak on their behalf? If not and he considers either friends, he should realise that being so reactively provocative might contribute towards absolute horror and anguish being visited on the people of both.
The Middle Eastern atmosphere is truly combustive these days, and some words are like sparks.
It seems his words are not Iran's.

<< 1   >>

join