Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Iran’s Nuclear Program Designed To ‘Finish Off’ Israel, Hezbollah MP Says

page: 1
3
<<   2 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Please watch this video.. Now the truth is spoken from a Hezbollah MP. I do not think he is making this up and I believe he knows the "real deal".

As an American, I am not surprised by his statements. Many have suspected this is Iran's goal. However, I am surprised by the messenger.


The entire equation in the Middle East will change, Walid Sakariya tells al-Manar TV




Hezbollah MP Walid Sakariya told Lebanese television this week that the nuclear weapon Iran is allegedly developing is intended to annihilate Israel.





"This nuclear weapon is intended to create a balance of terror with Israel, to finish off the Zionist enterprise, and to end all Israeli aggression against the Arab nation,” Sakariya said. “The entire equation in the Middle East will change,” he asserted.


timesofisrael.com

Very powerful statement. Please, your thoughts on this.

Thanks kindly,
Pax



youtube.com




posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
This is like that moment with the largely unspoken, yet shared sentiment...

Israel has been terrorizing people for 60 years...

ONE MAN was alleged to have led a terror attack on America, and we're still in Afghanistan.... Why shouldn't the zionist regime get the bad karma they've been building up?



posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
They just dig their grave deeper by the day.Lets see Iran supporters say these comments out of context.That sound is the Israeli bomber fleet warming up their engines.



posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentX09
They just dig their grave deeper by the day.Lets see Iran supporters say these comments out of context.That sound is the Israeli bomber fleet warming up their engines.


Iran supporter here...

Israel is gonna bomb first. Irani officials can say whatever they want to, as is evident. Israel is gonna throw the first punch and it will NOT be self defense...



posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine
 


How could you advocate such hate and prejudice. I am stunned at your heinous comments, You may not like Israel, but to root for genocide? NO country deserves to be wiped off the map! I don't care how evil they may seem.

You should stop and think about what you are saying before you post. "what goes around comes around" is as elementary as you can get.






posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine
 


How could you advocate such hate and prejudice. I am stunned at your heinous comments, You may not like Israel, but to root for genocide? NO country deserves to be wiped off the map! I don't care how evil they may seem.

You should stop and think about what you are saying before you post. "what goes around comes around" is as elementary as you can get.





Sooo, do you include Palestine in that "NO country"??

Not to mention Iran hasn't openly tried to rally world support for a preemptive strike on Israel... Israel the victim?? please...
edit on 11-8-2012 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Iran are damned if they do, and damned if they don't. There is that much western propaganda making them out to be the bad guys, they cannot win. I would sooner call an Iranian my friend than an Isreali.



posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
And don't you think statements like the general is making are going to make them attack that much sooner?



posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine
 


Yes, I absolutely do. No one has the right to decide who lives and who dies except God himself. Iran's leader and government is the problem, not the people. Anyone with an ounce of intelligence knows this.

What are you hoping for? Where does that leave the Middle East if Israel is wiped off the map? Do you think the world would not retaliate with a vengeance? Killing millions of innocent people is never the answer. Think before you speak!



posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus
 


Sorry, but this is just more propaganda.

He did not, at any point state that he would "finish off" Israel.

That's nonsense, He stated that it would level the balance of power, which is VERY true. Nobody will mess with Iran once it has a nuclear weapon, the rest of the world will have to stop pushing them around and allow them to do as they please.

Please show me the quote where he states it's to "finish off" israel, I didn't read it in your source.

~Tenth



posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentX09
And don't you think statements like the general is making are going to make them attack that much sooner?


Who cares? I can tell you I hate you as much as I want to, but you still don't reserve the right to burn my house down in self defense in advance....



posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine
 


Yes, I absolutely do. No one has the right to decide who lives and who dies except God himself. Iran's leader and government is the problem, not the people. Anyone with an ounce of intelligence knows this.

What are you hoping for? Where does that leave the Middle East if Israel is wiped off the map? Do you think the world would not retaliate with a vengeance? Killing millions of innocent people is never the answer. Think before you speak!



No, see, you're missing the important part of this whole saga. ISRAELS leadership and government, and policy, and coming into existence, and growth, is the problem.

Oh but by all means, just allow Israel to continue on as they are, because if they are destroyed then America and France will be forced to bomb everybody....



posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by agnes
Iran are damned if they do, and damned if they don't. There is that much western propaganda making them out to be the bad guys, they cannot win. I would sooner call an Iranian my friend than an Isreali.


i will second that!


iran is being vilified..all so israel and it's allies can move for war in the region

don't be fooled this is not about middle east security it's about oil and tactically advantageous positions in persia......

with a foothold in iran the U.S could control the oil supply

as they say...it's all about the benjamins



posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by agnes
 


Since when is Hezbollah a friend to the West? They are a terrorist organization and are only thinking of themselves
.
How can you dispute that Iran wants a nuclear weapon to destroy Israel? It is known by most in the world, Iran's
desire for nuclear proliferation is not for nuclear power but to obtain a nuclear weapon with the sole means of destroying Israel



posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus
reply to post by agnes
 


Since when is Hezbollah a friend to the West? They are a terrorist organization and are only thinking of themselves
.
How can you dispute that Iran wants a nuclear weapon to destroy Israel? It is known by most in the world, Iran's
desire for nuclear proliferation is not for nuclear power but to obtain a nuclear weapon with the sole means of destroying Israel




"Hey you, stand still, and don't punch me. I'm going to the gun store to get a gun and bullets and I'm gonna kill you once I take shooting lessons.."

Really? I think the "Iranian sources" who said that's the reason should be verified, and scrutinized because that doesn't sound like something a nation would just say.....



posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by paxnatus
 


Sorry, but this is just more propaganda.

He did not, at any point state that he would "finish off" Israel.

That's nonsense, He stated that it would level the balance of power, which is VERY true. Nobody will mess with Iran once it has a nuclear weapon, the rest of the world will have to stop pushing them around and allow them to do as they please.

Please show me the quote where he states it's to "finish off" israel, I didn't read it in your source.

~Tenth


The following quote is from the timesisrael.com Please refer to the link and see the first photo and the caption on the screen



Sakariya, also a retired general, told his interviewer on Hezbollah’s al-Manar TV Tuesday that should Iran acquire a nuclear weapon it would serve Syrian as well as Iranian interests, namely the eradication of the Jewish state.



posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
All he is pointing out is that if Iran 'or any other middle east nation' aquire a nuke, the balance of power would be changed in the middle east. He does not say there is some heinous plot to develop a nuke with the sole purpose of physically destroying Israel....

This is what Israel fear most, having to deal with its neighbours as equals rather than as top dog with the biggest stick, and the main reason war is inevitable with Iran. Israel will never accept a balance of power in the region.

edit on 11-8-2012 by Atzil321 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
We all know that Iran is to be bombed before the end of this year so please don't assume that it will be breaking news and Iran is also aware of how and what corridors Israel is to use in its bombing run. The question is, will the reply be a conventional one or due to the bombing and leakage of radiation they will be forced to quote " an eye for an eye" if so, how prepared is the world for such a response.

Thats what you all need to think about before you become a keyboard warrior.



posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
so his very first comment is "If Iran becomes a nuclear state"
there was no "when"or "is", but an "if"
it was a hypothetical scenario, but feel free to continue the bias and assume that Iran "is" after nuclear weapons.

If the basket baller shot earlier he may have scored a basket and beat the opposition.
See what I did there? I said IF.



posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus
 


I couldn't believe how fast the lovers of Iran and it's leaders jumped up and said "he didn't say that" I wish people would go to the source and look at things on their own. It gets old having to go look up UN speeches to remind some people about what the leaders have said. I'm not doing it anymore. I will just ignore those people and continue reading the discussion with people who aren't so lazy. Well done! This is an interesting speech although you can't say it's surprising.





new topics




 
3
<<   2 >>

log in

join