It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is America facing Zionization ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

“Slowly, every police department in the United States, at the behest of the Department of Homeland Security [DHS], is being trained by Israeli groups. As part of this training, there is an increased move to use of military uniforms, armored vehicles, heavy weapons, illegal surveillance, lying to the people, press and courts and systematic interference in the electoral system,” Gordon Duff wrote in an article on Press TV website.

US police forces being Israelized

Is this true ? Do Americans confirm this ?

What is happening to the united states ?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

“What careful analysis indicates is that the groups that are training our police are, if not exactly the same, are closely related to groups suspected of being terrorists themselves, providing support for terrorists in Africa and the Middle East,” Duff concluded.

Better watch out for Mossad/ Al Quida trained police forces coming to a street near you.

I really hope people don't make this about antisemitism. That has gotten old.
edit on 11-8-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

The story is a complete fabrication, sorry.
2nd

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
i don't see any evidence of this from the police I see.

as far as what is happening here, a bunch of people that were getting paid off our sweat for a long time have lost their source of income and if they don't leave the country they'll probably end up losing things that can't be replaced.

they are pissed and trying to convince many that the sky is falling, but not enough are paying attention for it to make a difference in their fates.

apparently they are too dumb to run.

edit on 11-8-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Presstv!

Presstv is the source!

Yeah that crap has gotten old yeah let's link an Iranian state sponsored "news" source.
edit on 11-8-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

I think the Neocons were an openly Zionist-leaning political movement in the U.S., so the "Zionization" of America has been going on for a generation, at least.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Like any US news organization doesn't have state sponsored influence or a warmongering agenda...

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast

“Slowly, every police department in the United States, at the behest of the Department of Homeland Security [DHS], is being trained by Israeli groups. As part of this training, there is an increased move to use of military uniforms, armored vehicles, heavy weapons, illegal surveillance, lying to the people, press and courts and systematic interference in the electoral system,” Gordon Duff wrote in an article on Press TV website.

US police forces being Israelized

Is this true ? Do Americans confirm this ?

What is happening to the united states ?

Meh...more inept propaganda.

But within all good propaganda is a grain of truth.

But in this case, it's inept. Just my opinion.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
lets look at the Zionist shadow government shall we...and then tell me about your Presstv bunk.

do we see something in this...why is it atomatically deemed false...because the source is not MSM....yet on here all i hear is how people are so misled by the MSM....when it is not a MSM source all of a sudden it does not count....Make up your minds people...either you believe the MSM...or You dont...MS...so when it is not a MSM source why deny it.

The Shadow Government
- It is becoming increasingly apparent to American citizens that government is no longer being conducted in accordance with the U.S. Constitution, or, within states, according to state constitutions. -

Illuminati News

Well seems it is only becoming apparent to some.

here is a mapping i did....look at it..It is not from MSM...It is from me....and from me alone....if anyone want a try go ahead

Mapper

Now you can tell me if the United States is not a Zionist Run country...the truth hurts doesn't it.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Like any US news organization doesn't have state sponsored influence or a warmongering agenda...

Nice to see you finally admit that Iran and presstv is state sponsored and has a warmongering agenda.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I didnt admit that presstv has a warmongering agenda. They report more truth than your Fox news does. What news do you want us to use? NeoNewsNetwork

link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by neo96

Like any IRANIAN news organization doesn't have state sponsored influence or a warmongering agenda...

Fixed for reality.......

link   
To late they have become zionization a long time ago but under the radar of the population

Remember Operation Paperclip ?

Did the Integration of the NAZIS in America Caused Ideoligical Contamination of the US Government ?

And guess who Zion Nazi woreship .. they are the kabal

Washington was build to idolize SATAN .. Now ready to unleash the BIG WAR

EDIT:
I gave you your 111 flags without knowing it when i flaggued this thread
that means a lot to me

edit on 8/11/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join