It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones and the Drones...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I'm becoming increasingly less tolerant of Alex Jones. I was in the Army for 9 years, and I know the nature of anger against diabolical forces that wish to threaten my nation. Trust me, I put my ass on the line. But this Alex Jones is now simply creating things in order to ramp up simple emotionalism. What more did Hitler do...I grow tired.

So, I just perused infowars.com quickly to see his latest headlines, and the first that popped up in his little photo montage was the picture of a woman holding a "surveilance" drone. Unfortunately, I also watch a bit too much tv, and I recognize these things now as toys that can be bought for $19.95 a piece (plus shipping and handling, which I'm CERTAIN is a conspiracy).

Well now we've only a few days left before the Olympics are done, and damn it! Where the hell is our promised false flag or our alien invasion...so glad that we hated these games, that we disparaged the event, the security, the hosts...gee...look how awesome we are. Alex Jones said to boycott the games. Great, thanks. Thanks for robbing us of history you ass! I'll just include a quick vid I made on opening day just elucidating some of my thought...agree, disagree, feel like I'm giving something away, I just don't want to be a part of this "movement" any longer...

Lee

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by BBobb

This is exactly why I never spell out or say his name without the tiltle.
Scare em all Al Jones.
He is a tool plain and simple.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by BBobb
I'm becoming increasingly less tolerant of Alex Jones. I was in the Army for 9 years, and I know the nature of anger against diabolical forces that wish to threaten my nation. Trust me, I put my ass on the line. But this Alex Jones is now simply creating things in order to ramp up simple emotionalism. What more did Hitler do...I grow tired.

So, I just perused infowars.com quickly to see his latest headlines, and the first that popped up in his little photo montage was the picture of a woman holding a "surveilance" drone. Unfortunately, I also watch a bit too much tv, and I recognize these things now as toys that can be bought for $19.95 a piece (plus shipping and handling, which I'm CERTAIN is a conspiracy).

Well now we've only a few days left before the Olympics are done, and damn it! Where the hell is our promised false flag or our alien invasion...so glad that we hated these games, that we disparaged the event, the security, the hosts...gee...look how awesome we are. Alex Jones said to boycott the games. Great, thanks. Thanks for robbing us of history you ass! I'll just include a quick vid I made on opening day just elucidating some of my thought...agree, disagree, feel like I'm giving something away, I just don't want to be a part of this "movement" any longer...

Lee

Wait a minute, do you think the Olympics have been a failure this year? So much of a failure that the responsibility for the failure rests on the shoulders of Alex Jones?

Perhaps you should do a google search and check out what a success the Olympics have already been. Here's the latest and greatest but I suggest you check out the opening ceremonies ratings as well.

Park welcomes two millionth spectator

www.reuters.com...

LONDON, Aug 9 (Reuters) - London 2012 organisers hailed the 'passion and spirit' of the British public on Thursday after the two millionth ticketed spectator passed through the Olympic Park since the Games started on July 27.

TV Ratings: NBC's Olympics Wins Again, Though Fatigue Shows

www.hollywoodreporter.com...

It's another gold for NBC, but without the swimming and gymnastic stars that have powered many of its big nights, ratings were down on its London 2012 broadcast.
our editor recommends
Olympics 2012: What the Pundits Got Wrong
Olympics 2012: British Prime Minister to Michael Phelps, Ryan Lochte: 'It Is Not OK to Pee in the Pool'

The network pulled in an average of 22 million viewers on Thursday night, for a 6.8 rating in the coveted 18-49 demographic. Even with track star Usain Bolt's record run on tape delay and highlights of the soccer ladies taking gold, stats were down, especially against last Thursday's 35.7 million that tuned in for Gabby Douglas' gold-medal performance. On Wednesday, NBC had 29.7 million, for a 9.2 rating.

RATINGS RAT RACE: NBC London Olympics’ 34.5M Average Viewers Over 8 Nights Marks Yet Another 36-Year High

www.deadline.com...

And I don't listen or watch AJ, although I do subscribe to his YT channel for the clips, but I'm sure he definitely talked about London being a perfect target for another False Flag but I'm unaware that he said it was definitely gonna happen. Care to post that video or story? Also, AJ and aliens don't mix, so I seriously doubt he ever discussed an Alien invasion, if he did it was probably in jest.

And the drones are a problem worldwide. Toy or not, whatever you're opinion, I do not want drones in my skies or Middle Eastern skies (killing civilians as well as suspected terrorists) so AJ is more than welcome to preach on.

edit on 11-8-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I think he was referring to all of the doom and gloom Scare em all Al promises and NEVER happens.
In fact, he has never had a prediction materialize.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Listen, this is the honest truth. I have laid upon my knees and prayed for Alex Jones. Prayed. But, at some point you end that prayer. This is that point for me. The world is a mess! God bless the Olympics!

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
reply to post by Swills

I think he was referring to all of the doom and gloom Scare em all Al promises and NEVER happens.
In fact, he has never had a prediction materialize.

The Doom and Gloom? Coming from AJ? Umm, well duh, when isn't he preaching some sort of doom and gloom? Fact is, we are not living in a pretty world so there's a lot of doom and gloom to report on. Maybe the OP should post some AJ clips and articles that he talks about so we all can see and judge for ourselves how bad AJ is?

Either way, I think anyone that knows who AJ is is well aware that he preaches doom and gloom. This is not news and if it bothers people then they should stop listening to him. Its that simple.

reply to post by Swills

Listen, this is the honest truth. I have laid upon my knees and prayed for Alex Jones. Prayed. But, at some point you end that prayer. This is that point for me. The world is a mess! God bless the Olympics!

Ummm, okay... Maybe you should just forget about AJ and worry about yourself and yours.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Funny thing is I'm replying to only 2 posters, one of two dogs lyings, and one of Darth Vader. Ha! Listen, I agree with both of you...I love Alex, but I'm so annoyed. He said to boycott the Olympics!!! His poor children. Have you watched any of his videos where he's in his RV with his family. Have you seen his children yell at adults (be they Police) like radicals. Chidlren should not do such thingS!!!!~ He's an insanity factory, and his family is evidence.

I followed that child for years...now I'm proud of America.

Lee

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

reply to post by Swills

Funny thing is I'm replying to only 2 posters, one of two dogs lyings, and one of Darth Vader. Ha! Listen, I agree with both of you...I love Alex, but I'm so annoyed. He said to boycott the Olympics!!! His poor children. Have you watched any of his videos where he's in his RV with his family. Have you seen his children yell at adults (be they Police) like radicals. Chidlren should not do such thingS!!!!~ He's an insanity factory, and his family is evidence.

I followed that child for years...now I'm proud of America.

Lee

Is anyone else completely lost after reading this post? So are you calling me the liar or the other poster or did you mean AJ is the liar? That first sentence is very confusing. You love AJ? Really? I must say this comes as a surprise to me. And no I haven't been watching his family video's from their vacation nor do I know what his children look like, but please, since you're making such gradious claims please POST them so we all can see what it is you are talking about.

And the last sentence of yours confuses more than the first sentence, and its creepy as hell

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

No...

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

reply to post by Swills

No...

What? Ugh, this thread fails to deliver anything

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Where the hell is our promised false flag or our alien invasion...so glad that we hated these games, that we disparaged the event, the security, the hosts...gee...look how awesome we are.

"Where the hell" is alex EVER saying that there would be an alien invasion? he never even "predicted" a false flag attack. He pointed out security flaws and other things that COULD ALLOW FOR one, but he never ever said there was going to be one.

People take fragments of things he's said and then spin it in with the rest of the crap they read, and then act like he's the one who said it all... And then call HIM the bad guy when the prediction that THEY projected onto him doesn't pan out.

This is just like those "alex jones lies debunked videos" that one member keeps posting, where they play out of context, short clips (many of which aren't even debatable or false in any way) and then either play a buzzer sound to insinuate that it's wrong, or just completely lie about what's being said or the veracity thereof...

this place is ridiculous sometimes.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
If the government is buying the dones, you can bet they will be more than 19.95 more like 19,000 each probably.

Also, the temple shooting was a false flag, that happened during the olympics. Just because it didnt happen in London, at the finish line, right after a gold medal race, doesn't mean it didn't happen. People expect crystal ball clairovoyance; it is amazing enough that we can dissect these 'lone wolf' shootings so quickly, let alone occassionally anticipate when they will come.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I never really was a fan of AJ, he simply uses sensationalism to try and sell his ideas with very flimsy proof to back up ever increasingly defamatory claims.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
If the government is buying the dones, you can bet they will be more than 19.95 more like 19,000 each probably.

Also, the temple shooting was a false flag, that happened during the olympics. Just because it didnt happen in London, at the finish line, right after a gold medal race, doesn't mean it didn't happen. People expect crystal ball clairovoyance; it is amazing enough that we can dissect these 'lone wolf' shootings so quickly, let alone occassionally anticipate when they will come.

The polar opposite of "crystal clear clairvoyance" is taking events as they happen and trying to tie them to prophecies and predictions, no matter how unrelated they seem, which is what you're doing here.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
The true drones are the American public who hang on Alex Jones' every word.

People, you're not really "awake" if you're just listening to the likes of Alex Jones telling you what he thinks is going on.

You're truly awake if you can figure out what's going on for YOURSELF simply by looking at all the available data and coming to your own conclusions.

And yes, sometimes, you might be wrong.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

Normal people know prophecy is as real as unicorns. The prediction came from the Rockefellar camp to begin with, so why blame Jones when it was the global elite that first peddled the conspiracy theory of an attack during the olympics?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 1825114

Last thing I'll say on this dead thread, but if an attack would have happened, he would be claiming the prophet. "I told you so!" He'd say. Trust me, and if you don't think that's true, well, let me run to the kitchen to grab you some more Kool-Aid.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by BBobb

Praise the Great Whatever!
Another one has awakened!

edit on 11-8-2012 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

reply to post by 1825114

Last thing I'll say on this dead thread, but if an attack would have happened, he would be claiming the prophet. "I told you so!" He'd say. Trust me, and if you don't think that's true, well, let me run to the kitchen to grab you some more Kool-Aid.

AJ does that just about every day. I'm sure just listening to one full broadcast on any given day you'll hear AJ talk about some disaster or conspiracy turned fact and he takes credit for acknowledging it before it was mainstream or before it occurred. I wish I could remember off the top of my head some examples but what I do remember is listening to his broadcast and thinking this guy really enjoys letting people know he knew about before hand and reported on it.

So would he report an I Told Ya So if the London games were attack? Of course he would, he does it everyday.

new topics

top topics

join